It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Wolf Lord had been quite comfortable laying by the great fire place. Warmth and a full stomach. Very relaxing. Since he never slept, he kept his mind active by scanning the minds of the denizens of this inn or castle or whatever they wanted to call it.

It was after all his mission. To check on this world to ensure no one was summoning horrors from hell or Demons from their Realm or anything else equally silly. A nice comfortable day and a night finding a mix of beings most of whom wanted either fame or fortune or preferably both. Some even searched for love and happiness but they were few and far between. Still, a nice mix of races.

Of course some damn fool had run in and yelled the 'so and soes were coming.'

As usual, the so and soes were evil, bad, baby eaters and the ones that currently owned this place were good, fluffy and made of sugar and spice and all things nice.

Now everyone was running around either pissing their pants or donning armor and getting their weapons ready. The only thing that so far had not happened, was the Lord, Duke or Prince or whatever he chose to title himself with, to make the obligatory speech as to why the baby eaters had to die.

The Wolf Lord sent his mind flying out of the place easily finding the encampment of the baby eaters.

Oh, good, their Leader was making a speech to rally his troops. It seems the current owners of the inn had taken it away from his family in the first place and had of course slaughtered his family including his little sister. A peek into this cretins mind showed the last to be inaccurate but then, who expected anyone to tell the truth in times like these.

How boring. Just when he was relaxing, a whole bunch of people were about to die for reasons that they did not understand and for truths that they would never be told. Such was warfare. Many died and a small few gained power and wealth over the corpses.

Well, should be entertaining at least. Come to think of it, good food, warm fireplace and entertainment! Not a bad place this inn. He closed his eyes and pretended to sleep hoping that the little hunter would continue to tell others what he was. He may just pay that service back by ensuring the hunter survived.

edit on 28/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Texta reply to: SyxPak

Text Red

the blue really hurts my eyes..i am using red of course..but its might change....
Text
edit on 28-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Cool Beans Phoenix!! I liked that very Much!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hope everyone is doing well! Haven't been able to make it on here recently due to some issues here.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Yah baby that's red! LOL!!!! You remember hearin this in the 70's what I am playin in here?! LOL Wow what a blast from the past eh? LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
well i hope every one is doing great..i am going to get me some cookies..i so am needing something sweet...so here i come cookies...leaving a box of cookies for every one to enjoy....we have so many i wont miss any...

hey give that one back i so love that one....

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That's funny as hell CC!! LMAO!!!! But Hey, I wanted those for My morning coffee!!!!!!

Man, now I am going to have to eat some of those other Yummies!!! LOL!!!!

edit on 28-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Hi LB!!! I hope You have cleared those issues, or at least have a handle on them!? Need an ear to bend? You can Ya know, either here or through a U2U......
Me or ANYONE here will try to help, in whatever fashion We may!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

we have alot more hun...we have like 6 or 8 boxes of them..i was hoping our daughter wanted more but she didnt..so we got stuck with what i thought she wanted...cookie run...lol..

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok CC, I'll help pass out all the extra cookies here. Heck, Just put those boxes full on the table and they will find good homes soon here!!!
I know I will be having some with My Morning Coffee in like, what, maybe 7 hours!!!

COOKIES!!!!!! YEEEE Freakin HAWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Pheonix, loved your latest post in the story!

LB, I hope things are going to be ok. Like Syx said, if we can help in any way we will. We're here for you.

Hello CC and Syx and whoever may be lurking in the shadows!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hello night..please take a few cookies...we cant eat them all..but i am sure we will..i already am getting a sugar buzz...lol..

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Hi an GNight Night!!! We have to be up early.
I'll be on here for coffee with Ya ,if You are still up, or get up early......

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Night Star stroked the Arabian horse she would be riding into battle, black as night and fast as the wind. His name was Jarrah. Night gave him an apple and she chewed on some dried meat she had in her satchel. She needed sustenance of some kind if she were to perform efficiently in this war and she knew they wouldn't be dining in luxury today. Some of the warriors were restless and wanted to rush into battle, but the elven race were poised and waiting patiently. Luckily the weather had warmed up and the sun was shining brightly in the mid day sky.

Back at the cave the pixies and faeries danced and sang for the children. They gave them teddy bears and candy after a quick lunch of simple sandwiches and milk. The mothers tried very hard to be brave and smiled in spite of the rising fear within them.

Wanderer was still animated and angry, arms flailing as he spoke.
"We can't stay here Storm, no we cannot stay! There is a war to be fought, lives to save, evil beings to kill. How you can stay so calm and just sit here on your huge leathery butt?"
Storm rolled his ice blue eyes. "WE have an obligation to guard the castle and that is what WE are going to do. It is just as noble. It is an honor to be chosen. Now calm yourself and get your armor and the weapon of your choosing and shut the hell up!"
The chubby purple little man was getting on Storm's nerves and it took every fiber of his being not to breath fire in anger.

The Royal army was ready and with great speed their horses would lead them toward the Castle, their castle, their home.

After a time, Aria made sure that her armies were ready and led them towards the battle that would save the good people of the forest and all that was sacred to them.

Night Star quickly jumped onto Jarrah's back, rose her hand high into the air and shouted.
"It is time! We ride forth proud and brave!"
The horses sped forth, a furry of hooves pounding the earthen floor. Wanderer, after suiting up and grabbing a sword had snuck onto the back of one of the horses without the rider even noticing.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Grabs a cookie and smiles brightly. Thank you dear CC! YUMMY!
Night Syx!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The Wolf Lord had his mind at full range scanning around the area.

An army, all mounted, was moving to be a part of the battle. The leader raised her arm into the air and cried, "It is time! We ride forth proud and brave!" Yes of course, short and sweet. Just like the Elven Ones.

Poor damned horses. How many of them would die just because they were were forced to. Poor dumb sods. The Wolf Lord always felt so sorry for the horses forced into the upcoming carnage. They never had statues raised in their honor. They were just there to die or not.

So many willing to die without knowing why. Come to think of it, was there truly any difference between the death of the poor horses or the ones riding them. Neither had a clue why they were fighting. Many would die this day. Oh well, that is war, it is what it is, such a damn waste and really, no decent outcome other than one lot of the elite gaining, maintaining or losing their place.

In a few hundred years, this would be just another forgotten battle. Even the ones that were remembered and romanticized would only remember a name or three. The rest of the dead, the maimed and the mentally twisted would be thrown unceremoniously on the scrap heap of history.

The Wolf Lord stayed by the fire where it was comfortable. Nothing much would move him, save an appearance by a creature of nightmare and then he would act, destroying both the nightmare and the summoner.

But for now, relax and scan the interesting minds on both sides of the upcoming battle.

And still, an unquietness in his spirit for the fine and noble horses.

P

edit on 29/12/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Awesome Pheonix!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you have joined our story and love your writing!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Thanks. I wonder if he will have to move or not.

P

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Well, if the enemy doesn't reach the castle he can stay by the fire. LOL
I have to get my butt to bed. See you tomorrow!

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

That was up in Cumbrae earlier this year at The Gathering with Gordi, Cody, Cody's wife and Tsu.
It was Homer who tweeked my wand for me!

Here we are all together.....ready for our album cover lol!

Jane

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join