It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Don't miss me! Dammit! I will be back.

Just need a break and I have deemed this day...until midnight as my last day.

So toss some fireworks, have a toast.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

"Hey Dawg" yelled Jane from the deck of the Dragon.
"What woman?" he called back
"You forgot something" Jane grinned as she tossed him a parcel wrapped in rainbow paper
"What is it?" asked Dawg, as he started to untie the string
"Ahah" said Jane waggling her finger, "not now....you'll know when to open it! Stay safe my friend" she grinned and waved and then *flitpoof*, she disappeared from the deck.
"Bloody woman! Wish she'd stop 'flitpoofing' like that! It's downright spooky!"

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Still going to miss you. It is so noticeable when one of us is missing. I shall be a brave warrior while you are gone Dawg and will try to take care of the night shift. Be well sweet Dawg!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Its the bottom one...

Get it? Because they are both bottoms... ah damnit, its that kind of time I think. The sort of time where sleep is necessary.

Good night all!

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You're a good friend Jane.

But that damn package might just well shorten my time away.

(but, just in case, can ya give me a hint?)

Kind of weird...just looked at the clock. I have 4 hours left. While I will not post, I will reply to any U2U's

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Night Star awoke with a headache from the previous night from all the rum. She took out a special herb from a leather pouch hanging from her belt and soon the headache was gone. She stared ahead and saw Dawg departing. "Storm, I need a quick ride to that ship!" cried night Star.

She climbed on top and Storm spread his leathery wings wide and flew over to the glorious ship. Half hanging off of Storm's back, Night threw down a small velvet pouch which contained a special crystal. "Dawg...catch!" she shouted. It will keep you safe on your journey.

The wind picked up as they headed back to shore. Tall trees and grasses swayed wildly.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

But that damn package might just well shorten my time away.

(but, just in case, can ya give me a hint?)

Nope

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Its the bottom one...

Get it? Because they are both bottoms... ah damnit, its that kind of time I think. The sort of time where sleep is necessary.

Good night all!

Hahahahaha!!! Night Sweetie! Sweet dreams of metal riffs dancing through your head.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   

One hour left...I'm actually getting kind of excited!

But I promise not to open the package until I return.

Just look out for all the pixies swarming about my canoe when I do link up with y'all. You'll see it miles away.
They're lovely company...for the most part.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I get the feeling that I'm missing something (apart from sleep) ? The only people I see posting in here is the usual (one of the Shedder's is causing mischief? **dun** **dun** **dun**). And I'm joking around because my sleep-deprived brain is translating the post wrong.

@TDawg, don't know if you'll be reading this anytime soon, but safe travels to wherever you go - I've had to find myself several times already; and each time I realize there's more to me than I originally thought.

When you come back though, ye better have some amazing tales to tell; if you want to stay in touch off of here, send a PM my way & I'll pass my email along. Also, have some of your travels come up this way! Wouldn't mind being a tour guide of the parts of MI that don't blow on one of the weekends (hint: Pick August, as Ren Fest starts up).

@Night, it's you & me on the nightly shift, although not tonight, as I'm running with 5 hours.

-foss

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Am I the only one on night shift tonight? I suppose Jiminy the cricket is around here somewhere. The owls are out and raccoons and skunks. Skunks? AHHHHHHH! Night runs into the rainbow castle and slams the huge wooden doors shut. "Heeellllloooo? Is anyone home????" Night's voice echoed through the long dark halls as Wolf padded along beside her.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Hmmmm.....

Geordi Bootie
Tsu's bootie

Looks at Gordi, looks at Tsu, looks at Gordi, looks at Tsu...I can't decide!!!!!

Umm, no, it's a bit mesmerising. You can't really draw your eyes away and yet you want to. You really, really want to.........

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Gimme....are you sure you're not British????

Jane....I am quite sure that I am not British. Just know good music when I hear it.

*Grins*
Dennis

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44

Hmmmm.....

Geordi Bootie
u's bootie

Looks at Gordi, looks at Tsu, looks at Gordi, looks at Tsu...I can't decide!!!!!

Umm, no, it's a bit mesmerising. You can't really draw your eyes away and yet you want to. You really, really want to.........

Tsu ...........Mesmerising
Gordi..........Terrifying

Nuff said

Cody

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Agreed!

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Stay safe Dawg

See you when you get back mate

Cody

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Tsu ...........Mesmerising
Gordi..........Terrifying

Nuff said
Cody

Yeah, but what about the booty dances??

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44

Hmmmm.....

Geordi Bootie
Tsu's bootie

***Rummages*** in dressing up box for Mura's Springbocks Rugby shorts!!!!
There ye go!

G

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You did a wonderful booty dance Gordi! The guys thought so too but are too embarrassed to admit it.

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Good day to you all!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join