It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:15 PM
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Bug I can't thank You enough!!! I have the full sized Image as My PC Desktop image!!! It is Very COOL!!!!
I really appreciate all the time it took for You to make that for Me!!!! You are awesome!!
I am glad You feel better now!!!
Hey, look how CC's front legs drape right over the edge of My Stats!!! It is Perfect!!!
It's like she's resting right on them!!!
And Yes She does look very content. I absolutely Love it!!!
I would really like to see some of the other Dragons You have as well!!!

TDawg, thank You for mentioning I should put CC on My back!!
It was obviously very inspiring to Bug!!!
(Man that was wayyyyy Back wasn't it??!!?)

Bug I'll CatchYa later!! Syx.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:17 PM
a reply to: ccbears

Yes I think after Christmas would be a better time to look.
Unless Ya have a few minutes here and there......

Love Ya! Me.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:23 PM
a reply to: BugWhisperer

hello bugwhisperer..thanks for much for the cool avatar..

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:48 PM

originally posted by: jacygirl
a reply to: SyxPak

I love your new avatar! What an awesome idea having CC in the pic with you!
If I had photoshop, I would add Sophie to mine....have her sitting where the dragon is, lol....

I'd be happy to incorporate Sophie into your avatar, if you could post or pm me a suitable photo of the pesky critter, (and one of Sophie!!! LOL)

Kindest regards,

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:05 PM
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordy Bud!! How are You!!!? Doing Well I hope. All ok here mostly. Good to See You!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:40 PM

Yeah, I'm alright Mike.
Tying off all the loose ends at work before I take a few days off for Christmas/New Year.
Busy gigging with the band (ShureThing).
Busy rehearsing the folky duo (BlonnaHooley), should be ready for doing full gigs early in the new year.
Also been for Physio on my dodgy knee.... got lots of "exercises" to do. (Other name for TORTURE!!)

Feeling a wee bit tired. Overdoing it a bit I suppose, but nothing major.

Mum is on the mend from her Hip-Op

Kids are looking forward to "Santa"

(Speaking of which - Did you hear about the Dyslexic Devil worshipper?

... he sold his soul to Santa!)

edit on 19-12-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: spelling

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 03:58 PM

Looks like yer perty busy there Bud! Sounds like you are having fun with the Bands and all. That's Great!

I know what the TorturCises are like. Had some for My back years ago,and stopped after a couple days. I was way worse when trying them. They said that could happen so stop. Ok I said, and that's all she wrote!
Glad Your Mom is doing better! Good on That!!!
Um, yah I bet the kids are getting excited!! It is that time of the year.
HAve to go Man. Sadees B-Day party and all!
CatchYa Later! Mike.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 04:06 PM

Your name is Mike?!

Not very impressive, my dear dragon. (Wink)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 05:21 PM
I think you all need to book yourselves flights over to the UK...and everybody meet up here in Cheltenham...and let me and my team of therapists at you all......

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:31 PM
a reply to: angelchemuel

Sounds good Jane, but I can't even afford the place down the street. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
a reply to: swanne

Hello there! I don't believe I've seen you in here before. Welcome to the Shed!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 07:33 PM

I still marvel at how you can keep up with two bands and a family life. LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:02 PM
a reply to: swanne

Swanne Hi!!! Nice to See You here in My stomping Grounds!!!
Welcome My Friend!!!
Stay with us here!!!
All are friendly and welcoming of Others to join in!!!
If you've been lurking You have seen that we have an ongoing story
We are writing. And You will know basically what is going on.
If Not then let Me or anyone here know if You would like to be brought up to speed......

And Yah, It's Mike.
Or Kime, or Ekim, or ??? LOL!!!
Sorry it's not Butch or Razor or something cool !!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:04 PM
Something strange was happening to the island. From out of nowhere, snow began to fall and blanket the earth with it's glittering flakes. Night Star shivered and wished she had a warm cloak to throw on. Wanderer looked on in wonder at the magical scene unfolding before him.

A beautiful woman came forth from the darkness. Though she was young, her long curly hair was as white as the new fallen snow and it glittered just as beautifully. She wore a cloak of white fur and beneath, a crimson red gown with green and gold metallic embroidered leaves around the bodice. A gold bracelet encircled her wrist and had tiny jingle bells of red, green and gold and upon one of her slender fingers, she wore a glowing moonstone ring. She was surrounded by a small group of handsome men in green velvet tunics and crimson leggings. They each wore a golden broach of engraved leaves at the neck of their heavy black cloaks.

"I am Aria, guardian of the green forest."
The companions just blinked and stared at them, unable to speak.
The men came forth and placed a crimson cloak upon Night's back. They then placed cloaks on Wanderer, CC and Syx and gave them boots that happened to fit them all perfectly.
"It is almost time for the celebration of Winter's Blessings. Come quick as the Inn above the Hill will fill quickly."

Finally the elf found her words. "We are ever so grateful for these gifts of warmth and for meeting you. I am Night Star and these are my friends CC, Syx and Wanderer."
"I know who you all are, it is my business to know." The guardian winked and stepped forward. "Come now, it is a little ways up that hill."

"Will you be staying there as well?" asked Night Star.
"Indeed I shall as I do every year. The Inn will be lit with lights everywhere inside and out and all the rooms and halls decorated with great beauty. On the actual day of Winter's Blessings, there will be a great feast and much merriment. Now, come along."

The snow continued to fall gently all around them as they continued on their journey toward the Inn.
edit on 19-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:05 PM
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane I would Love to come Meet You!!! CC would love the flight over the pond, but I would be freakin out so much it may spoil Her fun!! LOL!!!
I could probably handle it if they fed Me a Bottle of something strong.

But I am not sure what condition I would be in once We arrive!!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:16 PM
Crunching through the snow, they eventually arrive at the Inn. It is more like a castle than any Inn they had ever seen. An architectural beauty of stone work, stained glass windows and arches and gables. Tiny lights were strung on every tree and bush and around the building itself. The heavy, deeply engraved wooden doors opened to welcome them in. It was furnished with, velvet chairs and wooden tables with huge floral arrangements. Delicate tapestries hung upon the walls and long heavy velvet drapes upon the windows. The furniture was inviting and comfortable for weary travelers. More lights were hung around the rooms and halls. It was truly enchanting and took their breath away.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:17 PM

Hey you! It's story time! LOL

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night!! I was writing another entry and You dropped in another Awesome entry!!! I should have U2U'd You or something. LOL!!!!
It was just about us on our way to the lodge.

I Love Both Your's!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:28 PM

edit on 19-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 10:50 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Night I U2U'd you what I had written. If the timer runs out, no biggie to Me.

I am going to work on a short piece now to follow Your last entry......

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>