It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Alright, who hung the baby dragon in the Christmas stocking?

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL That Night!! He's a cute little guy eh?

Good Morning to You and EveryOne, well afternoon here now. And to think I thought I'd get by with a little nap. Guess I'm not as young as I once was. Alas...... LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

HA HA, I was just gonna post, ' SYX DID IT" And you show up. OMG How funny!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I am having a rotten day. It's my first day off in 8 days. I had such a good day planned, and it all got squashed.

Dang, I guess this is a small nudge from the gods for me to just chill.

Well I will be hanging out on the couch for the day. Will check in time to time.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

LOL Kat!!! Hi!! That is Funny!!!! Ya gave Me another smile today. Of course, the first was from CC! LOL!!! Then coming in here always makes My day.
I hope Yours gets better Kat!!!

ETA: Oh, there is a One day Off in 7 law, Ya know!? If was Your doing, then it won't apply, but if your Boss made you work 8 straight, maybe remind them of that law!!! Just sayin'......
edit on 17-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So sorry your day got squashed Kat. Hope your evening turns out nice.
Yep, I suspect that Syx put the little dragon there too.

Syx, yes he is a cute little guy. Now put him back in the nursery! LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yea well up here, I am greatful to be working right now. This is our down time. Snowmobiling season started last friday, However, our weather angels arn't co-operating. it was really warm and that means the snow cover we had is melting.

No snow, No vacationers. No business. It's ok, we still get locals, just not many.

I hope everyone else is healthy. I have a lousy cold. Not in the mood to go out and play.

Hey Syx, Meant to add you to the reply, not paying much attention to what I am doing.

That is the cutest little dragon.

edit on 17-12-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Although he looks like he is thinking about trouble. "What will the little bugger get into????

edit on 17-12-2014 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey Shedders...it is with great sadness I must bid you adieu. I'm off to the Hideaway. The plea for cash was the last straw. I feel insulted. I'll miss y'all and hope we meet again.

I'll still stop by from time to time unless I'm banned...but if so, you'll know where to find me.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey Dawg, Whats up. Why are you insulted??? Did I say something to offend you?

Dude, What the heck. Why would you leave? I will miss you much.

Jeez,

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What plea for cash? Having financial difficulties? Man, I will miss you terribly! I hate when that happens!

Kat, hope your cold gets better soon. No, it's nothing you said. Dawg is going through some stuff and needs time to himself. He will return to us again. Soon I hope!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Thanks Night.

I was just being over sensitive myself.

I

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

TDawg NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Do NOT Leave US!!!!!
You know We are here to help each other through, whatever life throws at Us!!!
I am only a U2U away.
PLEASE Use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Kat, no Prob about leaving Me out of a reply.
Even though Your mind, Ours too, wanders, I know where Your heart is!!!
Syx.
edit on 17-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Ok, You guys are on to Me.
The little one is back with His Momma......

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thx STX. I am sick with a cold. a rotten cold. I feel like sh...

Ya know what would make me feel better.........

If someone will tell me a story.

PLEASE??

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Sorry to see that Kat. I don't have a story persay, but have dropped in another poem, for the writing contest, if ya care to have a read? It's Here

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
CC Hunny? Are You peeking around the corner here??!???

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Perfict!!!!

Thank you.

Ya,LL have a good nite,

I pray, Plese God Let me sleep..

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I hope by now you are sleeping well and deep into dreaming beautiful dreams Kat. And here is hoping that tomorrow will be a better day. If not, eat chicken soup and drink lots of fluid and rest. Hugs!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The elven maiden thought for a moment. Why would the little purple creature man lie? He was genuinely distraught. She sensed sincerity in the chubby little being. She also believed Eminence when he said they already had the treasure most people seek and do not find...each other. What could gold and jewels bring into their lives but maybe a curse. Their lives were already enriched by such things as loyalty and love from each other.

She paced like the white wolf, restless and worried about the decision the others might make. Boldly, she stepped toward Eminence. "I cannot speak for my friends, but this treasure really isn't a treasure to me at all. I choose to walk away and say that you may keep your prized possessions as any dragon would." Respectfully she bowed and turned away, with the white wolf following close behind. Every now and then she would turn to see if anyone else made the same decision, but all she saw was darkened and silent halls.

"Wait, please wait!" A voice called from far behind her. She recognized the voice of the chubby purple man. Then she saw him waddling as quick as he could toward her and Wolf. When he reached them she asked his name.
"I am Wanderer." he replied.
"Wanderer?" asked Night Star. "That is not a proper name." She didn't want to offend the little guy, but she chuckled none the less. His eyebrows knit together in a stern look.
"Neither is Wolf for your wolf, but that is what you call him! My name is Wanderer because that is what I do. I like to wander, to travel around, explore and discover new adventures." Night apologized and asked for his forgiveness.

"It's ok, I get that a lot from strangers. You're not the first you know. So...where are you off to young elf?
" Night Star hesitated. "I...I don't know." Again she looked back for any of her friends yet no one came. "I'm going to wait outside the cave for a while to see...to see if my friends will come along.
" He looked at her with concern. "And if they don't?"
Night didn't want to think of that. "I...don't know,"
Wanderer planted his hands on his chubby hips. "You can't just wander off without a plan. Well, you could. I do it all the time, but you're not a wanderer.

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join