It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: TDawgRex

How can I be feeling sorry for myself when I have been playing elf all month wrapping gifts and doing xmas crafts?

Then keep it up!

Move! Move! Move!

The holidays are upon us!

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

WTH, why have you been crapping in barrels you dirty sod. There is a bloody drop hole down the back.

Don't blame me...I'm not the only one.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   

And the rest of you do push ups until I'm tired.

Ah well.......that wont be many then

Oh and who's Lacey????

Jane

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

And the rest of you do push ups until I'm tired.

Ah well.......that wont be many then

Oh and who's Lacey????

Jane

Ya know I meant Jacy. It's hard to speak coherently when your foaming at the mouth.

Ummm...er, I mean...It's about time ya showed up!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Looks left. Looks right. No Sarg. No one doing push ups. All is quiet.

Morning/Afternoon or whatever Everyone! Going out with Linda today. Chinese buffet for 6.00 and some grocery and regular shopping. Have a great day!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good Morning. Hope Everyone has a good day.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Holy Moley Batman, no one but me and Syx stopped in today? Should we send out a search party or something?

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!
Thank you all for your kind comments when I arrived last week.
I didn't mean to run away without responding, but this is the first chance I've had.
First I had the flu and then I had an infected tooth, just like TrueBrit! (I hope you are feeling better TrueBrit!)
There were alot of posts that I wanted to reply to so Ill be back..I've got a bit more catching up do.
Hope everyone is well!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Good to see you. Sorry to hear you were sick, but glad you are feeling better now.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Little Cody's Dad came up today and gave me 5 little neon fish and about a dozen little ghost shrimps. I can see why they call them ghost shrimp...you can see right through them! Weird trying to find them in the tanks. LOL Oh and a cool moss ball. It is a live plant. Love that thing! I have seen them for ten bucks in the pet store! On sale for 8.00 and I still wouldn't get it. He got his for 4.00 and let me have it for free. They feel like a sponge. Really cool.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks night Star!

Are you able to post pictures? They sound beautiful.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hi Bug!!!!!! I was wondering what happened to You!!?!? I am sorry to hear of all the pains You have had to endure. I am happy for You now though because it sounds like You are well on Your way to full healing health!!!??
I am totally Loving the New Avatar You created for CC and I !!!!!! It's Awesome and I think I am going to keep it in use for a LONG while!!!!
(TDawg do Ya see That!???! I am NOT going to change My Avvy for a LONG time Bud!!!!!!)

CC is doing fine and says Hello!!

I just wanted to do a Fly By and say Hey To Yo All! so HEY!!!!!!

NightStar, Yes Please get a few pics online to show Us the cool SpongeMan You have!!!?

True I hope You are doing better with the tooth Problem(s). Hang in there and time will 'Tell the Tale', in Time. You know! LOL!!!
edit on 16-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Night! Is that SpongeGuy purple by any chance? Maybe it is related to the little pudgy Guy You wrote about in Your last entry!?? By The way, I Loved that last entry You wrote in. Great stuff!!! Now where do We head off with it?! A little Pudgy Purple Guy/Gal??!
At least (it) warned US!!!!!!??

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Bug and Syx, here is a video showing a moss ball.

Some pretty fancy guppies.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Here is one of ghost shrimp. Mine are more ghostly. Hers looks dark because of the substrate in the tank I guess. They are kind of creepy and cute at the same time. LOL I would love the pretty red with white polka dot ones. They have different kinds. These were free so I shall enjoy them. In one tank I have my two yellow with orange fancy guppies, two bluish silver and black fancy guppies and 5 neon fish and a frog.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hahahaha the little chubby purple guy! I don't know why but that popped into my head and I used it. I have no idea where to go from there. LOL

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I have a few of these.

They share a tank with a couple of orange with black fancy guppies, a neon and some shrimp.

And this is what my African dwarf frog looks like. I'll get him a friend when the warmer months arrive.

edit on 17-12-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Night, Thanx for the vidz of the aquatic creatures! Are any of these tanks Yours? Curious as a Dragon would be. LOL!!!
The ghost shrimp are neat!!! Al the swimmers are cool!!!

Hey I think I may have somewhere We can take the story with that little purple guy, sort of...... It did keep us from opening the chest! Give me a few mins to work up an addition to our story...... (Stuff flyin around in My head as I write this.) LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

(Eminence tells Us)

"The timing of Pudgy Purple's intervention is something I think You should Thank it for,
because if You had opened the chest, it would have spelled the end of days for all of You, and Yours.

For it is not only the ones who open this chest who are victims of it's devious deeds,
It is also the family of the victims who will perish along with the actor of Greed.

You thought you had befriended Me,
it is a common mistake.
For I am Friends with No mortal Man,
who think My treasures they will take.

I will tell You this and You may take it or leave it at will,
The Treasure You have all been seeking, may not be gained without Your combined skills.

You all together have what it takes to be able to enjoy the treasure You seek.
For in all of You are the most treasured traits,
that most others do not have, but need.

You are all very warm hearted folks I have noticed as I watch You try to gain your needs,
It is a very noble feeling to have Your shared Souls, Yes very noble Indeed!

It is possible that the end of your quest could have been realized right from the start,
If only You all had looked deeper,
deeper inside of Your Hearts......

Friendship, commaraderie, companionship, being there for each other needs,
is all that most Humans need to be fulfilled,
Your shared souls, How Noble Indeed"......

"Hey Guys, Eminence says we can take it or leave it, as far as the quest being over, right?" Syx asks the group. "I say He is trying to fool us again, and there is much more to this quest! I agree that our sharing friendship, souls, and our open hearts to each other are treasures of Invaluable worth, but do You think there may be more out there for Us to find? He did say; The Treasure You have all been seeking, may not be gained without Your combined skills. "............
edit on 17-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Great addition to the story Syx! I'll try to add to that later.

No, none of those tanks in the videos are mine. I have no way of sharing pics or vids. Sorry. Wish I could.

Why is it so hard to wake up in the morning? Need coffee. YAWN! Ahhhh good coffee.

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join