It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

My favorite time of night.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Ok, Shweeeeew! I feel better now!LOL !
Man I thought there for a minute I really Frigged up!
Wouldn't be the first time however, and certainly not the last time I would do that!!!

Yah that was CC's idea to have a bit of Fun in here with all You guys! It worked too, LOL!!!!!!

But I do have probably several personalities!?? Maybe so, I don't know. Hey a Rhyme!! LOL!!!
I think kinda that people that actually do have more than one personality are really only One personality though. It is just that they have multiple ways of getting through their days, and the tribulations and triumphs, or falls, that they may encounter, and that is their way at the time of dealing with those matters. After all, it is the same person in question physically. Ya get My drift?

Just because one day I am over reactive and happy giddy about, say the Sun rising, and the next day I am just casual about it, does not mean that I have two different personalities.

Does it? Enquiring minds want to know!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yes, people with multiple personalities have one personality that fragments while under great duress and that is a coping mechanism for them.

I am fascinated by that subject. Like the movie Sybil. So sad. Fascinating story!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh and speaking of such things, your fixers being named as numbers...

Did you see the case of the child who had a mental disorder and she saw imaginary people and named them numbers? I think that's how it went. I'd have to find the video.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yah, CC and I both liked Sybil a lot. Interesting and moving story that was!
I can understand the fragmenting too. It is that , I think, that 'they' say are different personalities and just try to push 'their' agenda. That being, office visits, medicines, all about money really......
The practice and world of psychiatry is a questionable field, to Me.
I even know an old school teacher of mine who went to college at his older age after being a teacher for loads of years just to get that piece of paper saying He completed the course, so He could open a practice because as He said, "It is an easy way to make a buck"! I mean, C'Mon, really??!!!? Wow......

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There will always be some people who are more interested in the money than the people they are supposed to be helping. There are also, thank God, those who have great compassion and help people turn their lives around to lead normal or fairly normal lives.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yah, I can agree that there some who actually do want to help people, and that is great in My book, but those who are only after a buck,and getting away with it, it should be against the law. Maybe it is. I would think that some have been cast out of their jobs by being taken to court for malpractice and sued, but probably a whole lot more people still getting away with it......
Ok Nuff said. Thanx for letting Me rant!! LOL!!! Maybe I should have just opened a thread about all this,eh? LOL!!!
I have been reading some contest entries I missed. There some pretty long ones, and I thought that short meant, well, short. But they are some pretty good stories. I like all I have read so far. Back in a few, after finishing a couple more.

See Ya all soon! Me.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

There have been some good stories, yes. I hate having to read the long ones.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Short story for me is one or two thousand words.

A long story is a book at around 100,000 words.

I guess it is all relative

P

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

LOL! I suppose so, but here on ATS there are so many topics I want to read and maybe reply in and I have other things to do. The long stories are time consuming.

Nice to see you!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I am always here!

P

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Hey thanx for the guidlines on word count in stories.
I had no idea of the limits expected in the writing world,
as I am totally new, well relatively new, to it.
Good to see You !

Later, Syx,

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Night I agree that the long ones are way too time consuming.
I start to get antsy after a little while and kinda loose track of what I am reading.
My mind starts to wander.

Gonna log-off for the night so I'll see You and EveryOne else tomorrow!
See Ya's in the Astral Realm......
Good Night All!!!

Syx

edit on 14-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I am always here!

P

And it's always good to see you. Are you going to join our story in here Pheonix? No matter what anyone writes, we always throw in dragon

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sweet dragon dreams Syx!

edit on 14-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was going to wait for those pirate ships to show up and have some dragon fun. Burning them is too easy and not much fun.

P

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Sorry, had to leave earlier and now going to bed. I'm glad you'll eventually be joining our story.

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I was going to wait for those pirate ships to show up and have some dragon fun. Burning them is too easy and not much fun.

P

Here's our pirate ships.................
Can you figure who's are who's???

Get them right, and I'll test you with pic's of our alter-pirate-ego's!

Jane

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The first one must be friendly, they don't fly the jolly roger and they have dragons painted or cross stitched on the sails so they are fine.

The middle ones are pirates, but it seems harsh to destroy such lovely ships, I think I can manage to easily capture those two.

As for the bottom one
such a vessel is an insult to the very soul of the world's oceans and must be burnt to the water line lest her freakish countenance pollute the sea bed when she sinks. A Great Dragon's Arcane Fire will take that silly grin off her awful back side, um, I mean stern.

P

posted on Nov, 15 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Hey! I still have stuff on that ship! I would be very cross if you burnt my stuff. I like it just because it is so outlandish myself.

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join