It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL Gordy! Thanx, I needed that !!! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
So that's where all the socks go!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL!! Ya, I was wondering that too!!! Go figure, right?! LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
( Since I got no replies to which way the story was going to go, I decided to drop in this for a continuance of the Story. I know I haven't waited very long but got an itching to write. I couldn't help Myself. LOL!! If there are things here that are not helping us, let me know and I am sure I can write something else to make it right. I hope You all enjoy My offering here. Syx.)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone has been digging for the 'Treasure' for some time now, and all are getting tired sore, and probably hungry.

"Hey guys, this is wearing Me out! I think I am going to take a break." Said Syx to the group. "Anyone hungry? I am going to fly around and try to find us something for dinner. Anyone who wants to keep on digging can obviously do so as they please."

"Sound like a good idea Syx. I might have a bit of rest myself. Some roast Boar sounds good, eh?" Gordy said.

"Lets gather some wood for a fire You guys. I am going to take Wolf along and maybe we will find something for dinner as well, while we look for some wood. I'll look for some berries and some edible greens too." NightStar said to the gang.

"That sounds fantastic Night! Those will go along great with the Boar!" One of The Fixers said to Her.

"Syx try to hurry back with some Boar, if there are any on this island. Or anything else You think We'd like. We will have the fire ready and blazing fine by the time You return." Fixer Number 107 mentioned.

TDawg says,"Try not to fart around Syx, We are all getting pretty hungry here. And I can already smell the bacon as we speak!!"

"No Problem Dawg, I'll get back here as soon as I can" Syx returns.

Some of the rest say they will continue to dig.
Some of them decide to search for wood for the fire.

Syx walks into the woods where He can remove His clothes before shifting into His Dragon form. Several Fixers go along for the walk. They have decided to help in gathering twigs for the fire starter. While the Fixers are busy picking up twigs, Syx is ready to shapeshift.

"You guys be careful out here. We don't know what all there is on this island."

"Don't You worry about Us Syx. We will do just fine. We have some weapons along to fend off anything that may trouble Us!" Said number 47 brandishing a small sword.

"Ok I will return soon. But really, do be careful."
Syx says as He walks towards the shoreline and the cliffs that are there. He nears the edge of the cliffs and looks out onto the night waters and up into the moon lit sky.

"Perfect night for a flight" He thinks to Himself.

Diving off the cliff and shifting into His Dragon form, Syx spreads His wings. Close to the surface of the ocean, Syx glides over the calm lapping waves of the shoreline. As He soars easily along He sees some dark shapes on the horizon.

"Hmmm, what have we here?" He wonders. "I had better check this out. Might be some that We do not want to encounter!"

With some downward sweeps of His wings, Syx heads out to sea. Gaining altitude now and getting closer to His destination, He imagines a lot of different scenarios. "My imagination is getting the better of Me." He thinks. "I am hoping I am wrong with some of My more dire thoughts......"

Off He flies and is now near the shapes. Closer He see that they are 3 Ships. Flying overhead of them He decides to get a closer look. Swooping down towards the nearest Ship, He flies right over their bow. "This one appears to be a merchants ship. I hope the others are as well."
The other two ships appear to also be merchants.

"This is good news. We don't need any Pirates coming near us now, being so close to our final outcome of this quest."

Syx angles back to the island and flies along in the cool night air. Getting close now to the island, He wants to fly over it to the other side for a better look of the whole land mass. Once over the island He now sees something on that horizon, but a bit closer to the island than the other ships. He heads off for a better look now. As He approaches the shapes, He sees that they are also Ships. Now directly over them he sees 4 ships and the flags of, "Oh no! Pirates! I hope they are not coming to our island!!"

He can see that they are heading sideways to the island and has a feeling that they may be heading to another destination.

"I can only hope that they continue on their path and not turn towards My Friends!" Syx declares to Himself.

(To be continued...... Syx)
edit on 13-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
(Continued)

"Hmmm, now should I see if I may deter the Pirates from this island, or just leave them be. Maybe they will continue on their path and not turn towards our encampment. Such a dilemma." Syx thinks to Himself.

"I best leave them be and get to that task of finding something for Our meal. I know that Dawg is already smelling the bacon!" Syx chuckles to Himself.

Syx flies back towards the island to scan the woods and pasture land for game. He is over the isiand now and looking down as he glides along the tree tops. "Such a beautiful island" He thinks. "What will they find in the ground,and what else may I find while searching for food?"

He can see some rabbits, squirrels, and BOARS!
"Fantastic!! They are right out in the open field! Such easy pickings here!" Syx says excitedly to Himself.

He swoops down and snags a boar in one of his taloned claws.
"YES!!Now for another!"

Syx sweeps his wings to gain height and angles back to the other stunned animals. A few of them now head off into the cover of the forest, but there are still two just standing there evidently shocked at what just transpired. He swoops down for another grab as the one in his grasp is struggling to gain freedom. SWOOSH!! He grabs another boar in His other claw. "Yes! This is even better than I could have imagined!!"

Syx flies up into the night sky with His prizes and smiles inwardly and heads back to the camp. Only a short flight away from His Friends, He knows They will be pleased with His offerings and will soon be there.

Now overhead of the group He sees that They have a fire blazing now. Some are now sitting around the warmth of the fire, and some are still at the dig site, Syx can see TDawg looking His direction.

"Syx! You never cease to amaze me! Look there you guys, He brings us Two Boar!" TDawg declares to the group.

The gang excitedly awaits the drop of the two succulent looking boars.

"Drop one right here! We are ready with blades to start the gutting!" Gordy shouts to Syx.

Syx flies over Gordy and a couple others and gets ready to drop one of the animals right into the center of them.

"Here it comes You guys!" Syx tells the gang.

They catch the boar and knife it into its neck.

"Right here for the other!" TrueBrit yelled to Syx.

He flies up to be able to turn around to the gathering of 4 of the others.

"Dinner is coming down !" Syx declared.

The second boar is caught and knifed. The preparations begin on both animals for our dinner.

" I have some lovely greens and juicy berries for our dinner!" Night exclaims to the group.

"That sounds great Night! Lets get that on the table that we fashioned while You guys were gone." True declared to Night.

"This is perfect! We can all be seated around this on some short logs and small boulders laying around.!" Night says excitedly.

Syx flies off over the trees to find a landing spot. He sees a small open area that will suit Him just fine for a place to set down. He soars down to the open grass and back flaps to slow Himself down. Now only a few feet above ground He prepares to land. Setting down gently He praises himself on a successful landing.

"Wow. That was great! It is about time I had a decent landing. Some of My other attempts were small disasters!" He thinks to Himself. Now on the ground He shifts back to His human form. Waking back into the woods to find His garments, He sees some Fixers wandering around.

"What gives You guys? Are You all ok" Syx asks the little folks.

"Yes Syx We are fine. But we did have an encounter with some frisky raccoons, of a sorts, that were bent on Our destruction! They appeared to be similar to the raccoons We know of, but had short tusks on their faces." One of the little people replied. "They were very forward in their demeanor and were quite the chore to dispense! We are merely watching that they do not return and try again to have us for their dinner!"

" Speaking of dinner, let's return to the camp as they are setting up for us to enjoy just that!" Syx exclaimed to the small group. "Let's get going now and pick up the rest of your gang on the way."

They head off towards the campsite looking around for Their little Friends and any of the 'coons' the little ones encountered.

Soon They are near the camp and have picked up some other Fixers along the way. They are all looking forward to the meal fixings the others have set up for them all to enjoy.

As they walk into the camp area they see the two Boars roasting over the fire. They head over to it and sit down to warm them selves by the blaze before them. They see a table set with many different greens and some delicious looking berries of a few different colors.

"This looks like it is going to be a delightful meal!" Syx exclaimed.

It will not be much longer Syx, and the Boar will be ready to devour!" Gordy happily says to the returned Friends.

"We did hit something solid and were trying to uncover whatever it is that we found! It is not a small item and has been quite the task to get it all uncovered. It seems to be several feel wide, and twice that in lenghth!" One of the group said.

"Perhaps it is not a chest as we all thought, but possibly a doorway or a hatch into the underground?" Syx asks the group.

Cody returned from digging to the fire area and exclaimed, "We found something on the surface of the object we are uncovering, and it looks like a latch of some sorts. It is very rusty and will not open yet. We need to hammer it with something and maybe then it will be free of rust enough for us to make it work as was intended."

"How exciting this is! Is there any signs of edges on that surface You are working on around the latch. Perhaps it is indeed a lid for us to open!?" Syx asks Cody.

"In fact there is a few edges we have found. I think You are right. There is most likely a doorway there that will let us go underground! Maybe the 'Treasure' is down there!"

A short time later, the rest of the ones digging returned to the group and they all sat down around the table and feasted on the roasted boar and other delicious foods for their dinner. The Bacon is a delight to devour and the other cuts were fantastic!! All are chatting away at what may lay beneath the hatch......

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

STOP CHANGING YOUR DAM PICTURE...JUST PICK ONE..MAN...

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Cody Bud! Hey!! How Ya been doin?! Nice post there for True. It is solid,in My book!!!

Good to see You again!!!!!!

Thanks man

I'm around, just dealing with RL at the moment, being a dad again takes time and commitment, I lose a lot of time playing with photoshop and work is manic.

But I'm still around in the peripheral vision

Cody

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hows This Avatar CC?!!! LOL!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I can fully understand Your situation Cody! Droppin in every now and then is cool by Me Bud! I wish You well in all Your Daily endeavors My friend! Best of Good Luck For You!!!
Syx.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Gotta Fly off, well pad off, so see Ya's all later!! Syx.

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Good grief Syx, I saw the bear and thought CC came in making all these posts. LOL Don't confuse me like that!

Great addition to the story!

Waves at Cody!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'll take a turn with the story.

The elven maiden was quite pleased with their lunch as was the white wolf. Her mind went 'round and 'round wondering what that door could lead to. She could hardly contain herself. After resting, they doused the fire and returned to the scene to continue digging, discovering it was indeed a doorway of some sort. They were too excited to allow sore muscles to stop them, even for a moment. Finally with enough man power and effort, the strange door was revealed. It was really quite ornate with deeply etched carvings of animals and symbols and strangely looked out of place.

Everyone spoke at once with exclamations of "Wow!!!!!", "Will you look at that!!", "I wonder what it means?" "I wonder where it leads to"? Cautiously, they descended the cold stone stairway into a massive hall with rooms leading off of it. They peaked into the huge rooms as they continued forward. From a distance they could hear a noise, a thunderous noise and then a flash of flames stopped just before reaching the unsuspecting companions. "DRAGON!" They all cried in unison.
"Quick do something Syx!" Night shouted at her friend hoping he could speak to the other dragon, maybe calm him.

The dragon was huge and frightening yet so beautiful, it was hard to turn away. The scales were a shimmering plum with massive blue and black wings. "Surely you didn't all think this was going to be easy now did yeh?" asked Gordi. True quickly drew his sword, steel gleaming even in the darkened cave. Night Stars eyes were wide as saucers and remained speechless. The white wolf could only pace and bare his teeth, knowing he was no match for such a beast. The fixers jumped up and down then huddled together discussing what to do next. The others just stood there still as stone.
edit on 13-11-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LMAO!!! That was CC's idea!
She thought it would be something to make You guys think like, WTF?!?
IT worked!!! LOL!!!
Sorry I had to laugh there. Man that was a good one eh? LOL!!!

BTW, Awesome Story entry Night! I Loved it!! Now I gotta get something going here Hmmm, what to write. I'll hammer out something maybe later tonight, or in the morn......
I am going to drop in something that should have been in My last entry. I am going to put it in now as an addition to mine......
Later, Syx.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Ok, This is an add-on to the end of My last Story entry but can stand on it's own too, I think.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

After the meal, Dawg stood up and rubbed his belly. "That's some good grub there, but I must continue my journey for now. I just wanted to pop in and say hi and see how y'all were doing. Thanks for the company and it's been great seeing y'all again." He walked around shaking hands and even giving hugs, though he still shuddered after each one.

"And what journey are you on Dawg?" Syx asked with concern.

Dawg shrugged. "I don't rightly know myself, it's a gut feeling. Maybe I'm looking for myself? Or at least a part of me that is missing. All I know is I have to find it...whatever "IT" is."

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Good day everyone!

Its a beautiful day! Dawn cannot break through because the sky is grey and filthy with rain, which drums an insane paradiddle on my roof as we speak. The people in the street beneath my window complain loudly and bitterly about it, as they mill about their business. Lovely!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well Good Morning to You True! About quarter till 3 in the morn here and I am still hammering away on the Story.
Our cold weather is here and We saw a little bit of snow coming down earlier in the day! I do not want it! LOL!!! But what can I do about it, eh? LOL!!!
Do You like the progression of Our entries? I hope it is suiting the needs of all concerned. I do not know Who to include so it is a bit difficult at times as I want to have some others in this as well.....
I do hope the grey skies and rain do not bring You down today Bud. It does Me at times, but at other times it does not faze Me one way or the other! LOL!!

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Oh, fourth post down from the top, the entries start.
In case You want to read them. Just wanted to let Ya know.

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Not sure if He should take Dragon form, or remain in His Human skin, Syx knew He could telepathically converse with the other Dragon.
Either way He could send a message to the Mighty Dragon down the Hall.

" I can communicate with My mind, but do not know if I should change into My Dragon Form or not! I need to be in a closer proximity than where we are right now to be able to send That Dragon a message!"Syx said excitedly to NightStar.

"I think You should remain in Your Human form Syx. If You go as a Dragon, it may infuriate that one down the corridor!" Night exclaimed.

"Ok I believe You are right. Ok, Now Who is going along with Me? I only have a dagger, and that will just not be good enough to fend off any attacks from that Beast!"

"I will go with You Syx!" True says while brandishing His Sword. " I can tell You all right now that The demon will be no contest for Me!"

"I will go as well Syx. Two swords are better than one!" Gordy says with excitement to the group while holding His sword up high.

"Ok, I believe We can do this together You guys! Thanx for wanting to take a chance with Me!" Syx says to the two warriors. "Let's go!!!"

"Do be careful You guys,and Please try to return unharmed!" Night exclaims to the three.

"We will do our best NightStar! We shall be near all of You again shortly." True says smiling with pride.

Onward the trio go along the long hallway towards the angry Dragon. They walk swiftly but quietly as they move down the hall. They can see the room the Dragon is in a bit further along their way. Now they can see that the Dragon's room is lit with some candles or torches, as the light is low and flickering. They can see the Beast standing with It's head looking their direction. He does look beautiful actually, but they all know It could end their lives with one terrible blast of fire.

"Ok Guys, this is close enough I think." Syx said.

"You think?!" Questioned Gordy.

Just then and before Syx could answer Gordy, the Dragon Took a deep breath and with It's exhale blew a Stream of Fire towards the Guys.

"Take Cover!" True yelled to the others.

They all hit the floor and lay as flat as they could with their arms covering their heads. As the fire streamed down the hall, the three could feel the heat of the terrible force that was nearing them now. The fire blast blew over them just enough that they did not take a direct hit, but they could feel the immense heat of it.

After the fire blast was past them, they began to stand up and look themselves over. Not seeing any real damage other than some singed hair and scorch marks on their backsides, they were all ok.

"Ok Guys, I have to send It a message now, be calm and as quiet as You can, ok?" Syx whispered to the other two.

True whispered back, "We will keep an eye on that Beast while you do what You have to do Syx."

"Allright then, give Me a minute."

Syx closes His eyes and placed His palms to the sides of His head.

Syx sends his message to the Dragon Who is staring their way intensely "Oh mighty Dragon, We respect Your Power and Grace and would ask that we may be as guests in Your House of wonders? It is quite the Lovely House and we all like it very much. You must be pleased to live in such grandeur. We have traveled a very long way to find something that was supposed to be wonderous and behold, We now see this magnificent Palace. We do not wish to harm You or anyone else who may reside in Your Home. Please grant us entry so We may look closer at the beautiful sights before us?"

Syx quietly tells the two others what the message contained. They nod their heads in agreement with the message and patiently continue to wait for an answer. As they hope the message sent will at least calm the beast , they stay right where they are looking towards the magnificent Creature......
edit on 14-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The Dragon sends a message into the minds of all three of the Warriors:

You may call Me Eminence.
Do as You wish,
but do not delay,
Your departure from here this day.
I may not harm You,
Or I might do just that,
If I even Think You will put any of My Treasures,
under your hat.
I have eyes and ears all over this place,
do NOT turn My lenience into a disgrace.
For if You do try to take advantage of Me,
this will be the LAST place,
You will ever see.

The Three Warriors return to the others at the other end of the long Hallway and tell of the Message Syx sent, and the reply from The Mighty Dragon.

"Ok Guys, what next?" Night asks of everyone......
edit on 14-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Ok. Been up all night with a few short naps via KeyBoard FacePlant and it is time to get some real sleep. Gonna try to get some now so Laters Everyone! Syx.

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join