It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
Oh I will do and hopefully I can contribute a lil to it as well

Gots be worth it if it's passing 400 page limit

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hello. It's good to see you have started a new thread. Well done jacy
I should drop in more. And I promise I will from now on, As your a great bunch for sure

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Aww, that's okay...I know us Jane's are good at keeping secrets, lol.

(Part of me likes to think it was from Phage....ahh..hahahaha....I once told him in a thread that I "loved him in Footloose"!) I'm just kidding...pretty sure he doesn't know I exist!

Jacy groaned and tried to put her hand to her head. Her wrists appeared to be tied together with a piece of rope, and her head was throbbing. A rag was clumsily tied to cover her eyes.
"Where am I?" she muttered under her breath. "Last thing I remember was...leaving the dance...going outside to check on Whimsy....and then...someone hit me on the back of my head..."
She struggled to sit up, and leaned backwards against a cold damp wall.

The sound of scratching made her shriek, as images of rats ran through her mind.
"Sssshhhh!"
"Who said that? Who are you?" Jacy called into the darkness.
"It's me, Sophie! Now be quiet, I'm trying to figure out where we are."
"Sophie!! How did you get here? How did we get here?"

Sophie climbed up onto Jacy's lap and whispered to her, "You were cold, so you went to get your hoody. I was asleep in the hood so that's how I got here. You were about to find Whimsy when someone knocked you out. I didn't wake up until you got tossed into this place...and I've been digging around for about an hour now."
Jacy sighed..."So you don't know where we are then?"
"Haven't got a clue." the little ferret replied. "But I do know that you will be missed, so the family will be searching. They will find us, have a little faith."
To be continued....

(Argh, my eyes are still hurting....that's all I can manage to come up with for now...but as always...it's a work in process!)
jacy

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheDoctor46
Doc!!!

I take it you arrived by.....

Hope you remembered to bring these guys with you....we might need them!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

LOL...I'm starting to think you can find anything with a rainbow motif on the computer!

Hi TheDoctor! So glad to see you again!

TheFarmer...I hope you like it! Definitely add some of your own to the story...it's a collaboration!

I think I need to lay down for a while, so I'm logging off. (Moving into a new shed takes a lot out of person, lol).
Hopefully the 'night shift' will take over, and I'm looking forward to reading more when I come back.

Love you all oodles,
jacy

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Incidentally, I wrote a poem to celebrate and recognise the entropy defeating aspect of this evolving little community within a community.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also realised that I have not written and posted a poem in the short stories forum for a time, so I went ahead and put it there.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Hello all.

Sorry for being such a sappy bastard at the end of the last thread!

But a brilliant sappy guy you are.

That was excellent!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuelwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey you I posted you back on Mood music!!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
yeah..and all hell breaks loose hahaha !!

hope you all are having a good time..

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

Hehe....I am so subtle at rounding up the crew to Shed II lol!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

hehehe ..you do it well

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Right... Citizens of Shedsville...I must away to my bed.

My eyes feel like they contain cannon balls, and my back is saying "BACK AWAY FROM THE IPAD, AND LAY ON THE MEMORY FOAM....DO IT! DO IT NOW!" while holding a high powered rifle to my lower spine. It is a difficult contortion I know, but it makes a compelling case!

Good night everyone!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Right... Citizens of Shedsville...I must away to my bed.

My eyes feel like they contain cannon balls, and my back is saying "BACK AWAY FROM THE IPAD, AND LAY ON THE MEMORY FOAM....DO IT! DO IT NOW!" while holding a high powered rifle to my lower spine. It is a difficult contortion I know, but it makes a compelling case!

Good night everyone!

Have a good night True! Your prose is excellent and one of the reasons I joined ATS.

I like to freak out my friends by sounding eloquent and educated at times.

It keeps them guessing.

edit on 23-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Crap! Grammar!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Night and Foss shared a great meal and a few drinks before looking out the window to see the others heading for their ships. "So Foss, you want to travel by sea or air? Looks like this beauty is capable of both. Actually we should probably start out on the sea. I have a feeling this thing will be much faster in the air and if any problems arise, we could be of help in the air."

Suddenly they heard a scratching at the door and looked at each other wide eyed. "Don't tell me we have rats, this ship is brand new!" Night cautiously opened the door as the white wolf jumped at her licking her face. She fell back laughing and relieved.

"He isn't going to kill me or anything right?" asked Foss. The white wolf slowly padded across the floor and put his paw gently on his lap. "Whew!" Foss chuckled and asked Night what the wolf's name was.

Night grinned. "Um...Wolf." I never did come up with a good name for him.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Dawg, congratulations on your friends having a baby girl! How very exciting!

Cody, sorry, I don't believe I got to congratulate your wife on the new job!

Jacy, what tests have your doctors taken for those headaches? I think they should take more tests to see what the hell is causing them! You have suffered long enough. My niece's boyfriend has tests being taken for the same thing.

To each and every one of you, much love and hugs! Deal with it Dawg! LOL

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Tsu didn't know if she was more sad at leaving the Rainbow Shed or excited about going sailing on missions.

Looking over the harbour the group of pixies watched the boats turning and jumped up and down excitedly.

Which one are we going on? asked a tiny pixie.

"That one" said Tsu, pointing to the Golden Hind replica. "I'm driving."

"We're doomed!" they wailed unanimously. "It's going to be like the Titanic all over again!"

Tsu glared at the pixies. "I know perfectly well how to drive a boat, I saw YouTube videos and I looked it up on WikiHow!"

"Great" muttered a snide looking fairy. "Why don't we rename it the Mary Celest, you're already a vessel with no lights on."

"That's it! Snapped Tsu. "Any more cheek from you and you'll be on toilet cleaning duty!"

"Where are we going?" they asked resignedly.

"I don't know," said Tsu. "But we have to find Jaky-Sis, she has been missing. Our mission is to find her and bring her back safely."

And so they went forward and boarded the ship, excited and nervous to be going on a new mission. They would get Jaky-Sis back though, she knew it.

"A boat full of pixies," sighed Tsu. "it's going to be like 'One Flew Over the Cucoo's Nest' all over again."

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

You're a good girl Night. But I must say.

STOP THAT!

edit on 23-5-2014 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Oh bugger me....can you hear me p***ing my self laughing all the way to the valleys......

"Great" muttered a snide looking fairy. "Why don't we rename it the Mary Celest, you're already a vessel with no lights on."

I can't wait to meet you at The Gathering woman!

Gordi.....I hope you have enough pixels or even pixies in that camera of yours...I see mighty mischief afoot once Tsu and I get together at The Gathering!

He is going to be so miffed when he sees what we've been up to while he's been away 'shaking his booty' for the weekend! Mwahahahaha!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
@All,

You've got no idea how close to getting choked up I was when I checked my ATS page and saw the 399.99 page post, but I'm glad to see that it's still alive.

Just for all the newcomers, here's the smallest recap of the story that I can give, as I'm still waiting for the paperback edition. I'm giving this because 400 pages is a lot of comments (some of which had mysteriously vanished in the ats memory hole).

1. Original story was about the Shed, a mystical place located somewhere on the border of a woods, with mountains on the other side (as per my entry into the story).

2. Most of us "original" members later added our contributions, saying where each of us came from, and how we came to be there (you were allowed to be as creative as you wanted).

3. The main part of the first one was setup describing the place, and all the little happenings going on before a big event known as "The Party".

4. Later, this transitioned to the war for god-knows what, a good vs evil war.

5. Current place in time - Jacy was captured by forces unknown, and who has done it is also unknown. Currently, everyone is mostly on one or more pirate ships of various types.

-Homer & Tdawg were on one ship, Jane & Gordi ended up somewhere else away from the ships, True is with TDawg?, Night & Myself are aboard another ship; all the others (including newcomers) are somewhere else?

6. And yes, you'll periodically see entries for pixies, ogres, dragons, bickering trolls, stone giants, and goblin kings with scr..... beards (My apologies, wrong movie script) and any other creature you can think of.

I'll make my contributions within the near future, as I can't wait to see where this one goes.

-foss
EDIT, and by the way, if anyone wants to know where my striked-out comment is from, you can watch the following at your leisure. The Hobbit HISHE

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I never said I was on Homers ship. I just wanted to be on it as I love flying.

So for now, I am on Trues ship. And what a task master he is. Swab the deck, raise the middin' hoist, etc, etc. And we haven't even left the harbor yet!

I think he just likes to see me dance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join