You've got no idea how close to getting choked up I was when I checked my ATS page and saw the 399.99 page post, but I'm glad to see that it's
Just for all the newcomers, here's the smallest recap of the story that I can give, as I'm still waiting for the paperback edition. I'm giving this
because 400 pages is a lot of comments (some of which had mysteriously vanished in the ats memory hole).
1. Original story was about the Shed, a mystical place located somewhere on the border of a woods, with mountains on the other side (as per my entry
into the story).
2. Most of us "original" members later added our contributions, saying where each of us came from, and how we came to be there (you were allowed to
be as creative as you wanted).
3. The main part of the first one was setup describing the place, and all the little happenings going on before a big event known as "The Party".
4. Later, this transitioned to the war for god-knows what, a good vs evil war.
5. Current place in time - Jacy was captured by forces unknown, and who has done it is also unknown. Currently, everyone is mostly on one or more
pirate ships of various types.
-Homer & Tdawg were on one ship, Jane & Gordi ended up somewhere else away from the ships, True is with TDawg?, Night & Myself are aboard another
ship; all the others (including newcomers) are somewhere else?
6. And yes, you'll periodically see entries for pixies, ogres, dragons,
bickering trolls, stone giants, and goblin kings with scr..... beards
(My apologies, wrong movie script)
and any other creature you can think of.
I'll make my contributions within the near future, as I can't wait to see where this one goes.
EDIT, and by the way, if anyone wants to know where my striked-out comment is from, you can watch the following at your leisure.
The Hobbit HISHE