It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 194
<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Morning Gimme.

Very cool Pictures. I remember you posted that one picture when they were installing or getting ready too.

Rum?

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Speaking of turkeys. Friday I heard them first and flew to the slider, and sure enough their were 5 or 6 running through the woods, past the house. I thought that was so cool. No time to grab the gun. But I'm thinking about it. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Morning all you early risers!

Syx, great addition to the story!

Still sleepy...need coffee...

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

LOL On the P-Mate Kat!! Good that ya found that as You maybe needing it onboard the Ship of Souls!!!

TDawg! Good to see You This morning! Did ya catch my latest entry to the Story? Above some few odd posts......

Oh, HELLO Everyone else! I hope today is good to You!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Morning Night!

I think it's great addition too.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Hi Night! Nice to see You today! Thanx for the pat on the back for my story entry! I agree that coffee is needed. I have been up all night. Back in a few mins. Going to put on a pot of Brew......

edit on 15-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Thanx Kat!
I just felt the need to write into the adventure!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Nice to see ya Gimme. I never understood Train Spotting as a hobby. I'm a avaition buff and never understood why people hang out at airports plane spotting either. But I do appreciate the knowledge that such people can bring to a conversation.

I've been selected by Norfolk-Southern as a conductor 3X's now, and every time I was deployed prior to going to Decatur, GA for training and they've let me go. Totally legal and understandable as well. Now I'm to broken to do that job. Bummer. Railroad work pays quite well.
edit on 15-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Dawg, I worked in a rail yard several years ago. I was in the repair department. I loved it! I learned a great deal from that place.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Do you have a printer Kat? I can tell ya how to post a pic. It's actually easy, though the step by step instructions can be a pain.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Yes I do !!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hey you guys. I hurt so much just walking to the kitchen that I believe my lack of sleep is hitting me hard. I am going to lay down for a while. Probably going to end up on the Astral Plane for a time......

Ill see You's later. Have a good day!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Have you been to bed yet? Or are ya just waking up and sucking down some coffee? LOL I know that Conductors and Engineers have some crappy hours (On-Call) working for RR companies. Was it the same working repair?

I should have re-applied to NS after retiring from the military instead of going to work for a trucking company. But no! I wanted a regular scheduled job with weekends off. I probably wouldn't have the back problems I have now. Oh well, wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which fills up first. LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ok Folks,

Gotta go. Another busy day.

See you all later.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Hey Dawg! NO I haven't been to sleep yet. I woke yesterday mornin and have been up ever since. So I am going to crash now.
The repair yard had decent hours. 7 A.M. till whenever. I had short days,and some overtime days as well. It all balanced out. Decent money there too.

Catch Ya later Bud!

Kat, See you later as well!

Have A good Day You guys!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I sent a U2U. Hope it helps. Others may be able to explain it easier than I.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Oh, I don't know how I missed your photos Gimme. Very nice!

Nighty night Syx!
Have a good busy Day Kat!

Hiya Dawg!

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

G'morning Night! Feeling any better? Probably to soon to ask that question before your first cup of coffee ain't it? LOL But I'm that guy who usually awakes all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Seems that annoys many people.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

LOL. I'm not bright eyed and bushy tailed. Might even take a nap soon. LOL Having breakfast and coffee and trying to stay awake.

posted on Oct, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

LOL. I'm not bright eyed and bushy tailed. Might even take a nap soon. LOL Having breakfast and coffee and trying to stay awake.

I was just thinking about a quick nap myself. The geese were particularly active on the pond last night and kept waking me up. Loud buggers.
edit on 15-10-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 191  192  193    195  196  197 >>

join