It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello Dawg and Syx! True is probably off in heavy metal slumber.

Syx, I'm glad you are asking Gordi about the story. I was going to do the same.

Jeez, we don't see Gordi much these days, Cody is missing in action with Jacy and others. Did everyone get sick of us? Nobody loves us anymore.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Gordi, if you are still interested in continuing the story that is awesome. If not, let us know so we can either continue that one or start a whole new one.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I GUESS I HAVE TO GO ALL CAPS ON THIS ONE. I SPILLED A BEER ON MY KEYBOARD AND THIS IS ALL IT WILL LET ME DO.

QUITE ANNOYING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I SHOULD BE BACK TO NORMAL TOMORROW THOUGH.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

OMG! LOL! Guess you'll have to shout at us for a while. Hahaha!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

OMG! LOL My side hurts. LOL

LOL

I can't stop LOL

OK I'm back. Popped a contact on that one. Thank you for a good giggle. I needed that.

I was going to tell you all about my middle of the nite sound. But now I have to go. My program is on.

Everyone have a good nite.

edit on 8-10-2014 by crappiekat because: laugh attack

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Pulled my old keyboard outta storage. Everything was bassackwards with the new one once I spilled beer onto it.

It's quite annoying to have to type in reverse. Having to keep the shift key down while I type. Caps where small case and visa-versa.

So, anyways, no more caps!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Horse nuts, I still love you all!

Morning shed peeps! It's promising to be bright and crisp out there today, so I am preparing myself to luxuriate in the clutches of a hard breeze!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Well played that man!

Always have a backup! Redundancy is best pluralised, unless one is speaking in employment terms of course!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello Dawg and Syx! True is probably off in heavy metal slumber.

Syx, I'm glad you are asking Gordi about the story. I was going to do the same.

Jeez, we don't see Gordi much these days, Cody is missing in action with Jacy and others. Did everyone get sick of us? Nobody loves us anymore.

I love you all too much.

Congratulations on winning the writing contest sweetie! Everyone here deserves writer status...truly talented people.

I'm sorry I've been absent. I seem to have taken a 'vow of silence' recently...not by choice.
Don't want to complain, but my life has turned into a crap-fest once again, and I really don't know how to deal with it all.
I am completely overwhelmed.

Responsibilities to other people have left me with no time to be here...or to write.
All of my brain-power is being used to try to figure out how to change things...how to improve my situation...but with limited options, I see no solutions.

I can't write story or rhyme...can barely speak without wanting to burst into tears...and keep repeating my mantra in my head, "It's not forever...it's just for now."

The Shed story is/was/is SO important to me...as are all of you. I am missing this...resentful that it's been 'taken away from me' recently (for various reasons).

So sorry for the negativity...I know you all have problems in real life too.
You are all in my heart, and I just don't want any of you to think that I've lost interest...nothing could be further from the truth.
jacy

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

G'morn back at ya True. I always keep the peripherals when a 'puter gives up the ghost. Let's see...I have a box filled with miles of various cables, mice and keyboards and various boards. I used to have 4 of the old style monitors but ended up scrapping them since they took up so much space.

I'm a pack rat. If I think that something can be useful in the future, I'll keep it around for a period. Being a pack rat has paid off in the past and it did again yesterday. Having two each of something is always good. Now if only I can find a girlfriend and a spare, I'd be set. (Or dead! LOL)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

May your days get better Jacy. I think I can honestly say that we all miss you and are happy you have stopped by.

This has been the summer of struggles for many of us. I try not to dwell to hard on my RL probs though as I have found that thinking to much about them can lead to depression. I just tell myself, tomorrow is a new day, and take it one day at a time. Often I find a solution while taking a shower...

hmmmm, now that I think about it, I'm a pretty clean guy.

Don't worry though, we'll still be here for ya. Get yourself sorted out and slap a smile back on that pretty face and come on back when things are set.

I see everything as an adventure, but just because it's a adventure doesn't mean it has to be fun. But going through adversity and coming out on top at the end always feels good. It reinvigorates the spirit and makes you stronger.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Right.... everyone... Smother Jacy in huggles! Three...

Two!....

ONE!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Jacygirl)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry to hear that life has been nonsense alley for you lately!

I certainly hope things improve in that regard, but I would caution you that maintaining silence upon the issues which prevail will prevent those who care about you from trying to help. When the going gets tough in my life, I have to refer to friends and family for suggestions as to how I might go about a solution, whenever one does not become apparent to me of its own accord.

Denying yourself the ability to reach out to others, while totally understandable (believe you me, I know what it is like to only have the tension holding one together), may not be conducive to finding solutions which will help you escape the total arse that life can become!

Much love!

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello everyone!!

Jacy, I was hoping to lure you in here. LOL
I am relieved that you still love us and sorry about your situation. I suffer with depression and anxiety and get overwhelmed too, so I know how you feel Sweetie. Hugs and much love! Drop in when you can. The lights are always on and the door is always open.

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Gordi, if you are still interested in continuing the story that is awesome. If not, let us know so we can either continue that one or start a whole new one.

Hi Night,
I've sent Syx a PM regarding the storyline...

Am very happy (as ever) for anyone to take it forward. It belongs to us all! LOL

I'm not contributing as much as I used to. Sorry for that.
It's a combination of things really.

I am sooo tired. CFS is playing up. Blood Pressure is high. Knee is still not quite right yet.
I hate going on about it, so I try not to.

I am still lurking though!

Gx

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Gordi, so good to see you !!!!!! Hope you feel better soon. I have high blood pressure too and my pulse is always way too high. I'm on medication for that. I have high cholesterol too but can't take any meds for that because of some of the side affects.

I'll sit back and wait to hear what Syx has to say from your PM.

Do stop by whenever you can. You are missed.
edit on 9-10-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

G

posted on Oct, 9 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey guys! Just a quick note to let ya know I hope to have more time tomorrow to drop you's a u2u of the story line, projected path for it anyways.....
Miss You's.
Jacy and Jane, it was nice to see you guys drop in to say hello!
We ALL miss all of you, and those who haven't been in here for a time......
See Ya's on the flip flop side!
We gonna do some Wham Jam and Bam Slammin on this story!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!

edit on 9-10-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Good Morning shedders.

Is anybody here. I figured out how to download an avatar.

Now how do I change that to a picture that another member has offered me for halloween?

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

G'Morn back at ya! I take it the day is starting out well for you?

I wish I could tell you how to change your avatar, I've never changed mine (which I installed) before the new look of ATS and have forgotten.

Try the search bar with "Changing avatar" as the key words. But just to be on the safe side, only take the advice that's less than a year old. I believe that some of the formats changed when they switched over.

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Gmorning. Yes, having some time to get some little things done. Thank you for the reply.

OK, gonna go look around.
How your weather this morning? I'm at 29. Suppose to warm up to 50.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join