It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
That was cute! See you in the morning light my winged friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Nope, no writers status yet.

Oh well , Alas, I guess I don't yet deserve it. But one day, I will get it!!! I'll have to try a bit harder next competition I spose......

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Okee Dokee. C Ya!

( Syx flies off into the night sky.......)

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Good day madam.

The weather here is fine today, that is, it is hammering down with rain, and I cannot see the cursed Daystar at all!

Hope things are shiny with you and yours today!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hello True! It is a lovely sunshiny and warm day today.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hope everyone is having a fine day.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yeppers! It's a fine day here in Ohio. 50ish and the sun is out.

My type of weather!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Dawg! 72 degrees here. windy and the leaves are falling like rain. Pretty to see.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Congratulation's on your contest win.

I do try to read everyone's short stories, unfortunatly I just don't have that much time to spend. But if I see them I do subcribe and try to keep up.

Dang! So bummed out about Jane. Oh well, She has a new life now with her children and Im sure she's very busy.

I'm not going anywhere either.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Don't be bummed about the story line here as we all contribute our ideas/stories to the short story forum. While I think the ongoing story of the Shed has run it's course (Mainly due to RL experiences), it does continue through our own contributions in that forum.

Not all are Shed related of course, but I think that the are all great stories and poems.

Keep it up every one!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Yea, I kinda figured that. I just didn't want to say anything.

Oh well,

So are you thinking of starting a new thread with a new story?

I'm not much of a writer. (I can barely express everyday feelings) LOL

But if I have the time, I will try to contribute. Everyday life seems to be giving me some good stuff. I was awoken a few nites ago from a strange sound. Gave me goose bumps.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't have "Writer" status so I cannot start a new collaborative thread. How this one has managed to survive is beyond me, since it goes beyond all collaborative thread rules. Of course, it did get put in the General Chit Chat forum.

But, every now and then, I do write a short story now and again as do many here. Ya just have to strike when the mood hits ya.

Writers block can be a bitch though sometimes.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Well I will definitly be watching in that forum more.

You all have such imaginative minds.

Now if I remember correctly, the shed thread was due to be banished because it was just a bunch of posts with no meaning, other than friends conversing. So now does this thread end.

Sorry if I sound like a ignoramus, I never really paid attention to how the threads work.

I just wanted to add, I really enjoy conversing with you all, and hearing how your day has been. So I guess that would be Chit Chat?

edit on 8-10-2014 by crappiekat because: To add

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No, Jacy started this thread way back when as a collaborative story...and somehow, in the MODs wisdom decided to move it to general chit-chat. Which it mostly is...with story side-lines.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

OK got it.

Well I'm off to clean pine needles. I had no idea how much pine tree's shed. This is like the 3rd time.

Back later.

Be Well

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hey Bud. Did ya see the side-line I put in, a page back? It continued from the day I had flown over you on the island, and dropped off some roast boar. I pointed you in the direction of camp, than flew off. I started to write about flying back to camp, but was distracted by another camp fire. There were a bunch of Pumpkin heads around it. I decided to drop it into the short stories as a holloween story. But it did have to do with this story too, so I brought it here. No one has commented, so Im a bit discouraged on it......

I did a sideline as so not to mess up the main story that Gordy had brought us up to speed on. Just wanted to write, and hoped it would spark some fires in You guys, to do some more additions.

I know all about getting writers block and stuff, so I can understand. But no Comments from anyone, except for NightStar, at the thread for the Holloween story??
Hmmm, I guess I'm just impatient or something......

@ > Gordy, if You see this, maybe drop me a U2U with how we can proceed with the map? If ya give me some notes, I will write up something, if you think it would be ok. Then I will bounce it back to You in U2U before posting it here.
Well maybe let me know something on that......

Ok guys, I'm off to walk this trailer court. Trying to get some lawn mow jobs to work up over 500.00 bucks, for rent. Hmmm, let's see. If I do 50 mows at 10 bucks a pop, I can get it in maybe three or four days. These are small lawns so I don't think anyone will pay over like 10 bucks...... Oh well, It will be good exercise for me, eh?! LOL!!!

C Ya's later on. Syx.

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Yep...I saw that a week or two back. Or am I all of a sudden becoming clairvoyant?

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Dude... I think I missed that!

Damn my busy nature! It's been a manic week so far at work, and we still have loads to do to get ready for a fire service inspection at some point this month!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

That must have been nice for you!

I had a really hectic day considering it was my day off. I did nearly as much work as I did on Tuesday, which was an actual work day for me!

posted on Oct, 8 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the congratulations on my winning second place in the story contest! I swear, I'm still in shock. LOL

I was awoken a few nites ago from a strange sound. Gave me goose bumps.

I want to know what kind of noise.
You have a ghostly visitor???

I am very happy that you will be staying around in here with us kat!

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join