It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Oh, CC. I forgot to tell You I am going to get a butch hair cut tomorrow. (LMAO!!! Yah, Like I would do that, right? LOL!!!)
Sorry but I Couldn't resist that Hunny!! LOL!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I DONT THINK SO..IF YOU DO I AM GOING TO CATCH THE BUS BACK HOME...DONT YOU DARN CUT MY HAIR...I MEAN YOURS...LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedittes! The Coffee Fairy flew past me a few minutes ago and said that Today will be pretty good for Most of Us. Kinda Cryptic Wasn't She? Hmmmmmm......

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Haha! Glad that tickled the funny bone Syx!

a reply to: ccbears

Hey ccbears! Yes, that is indeed my mug on my avatar. In fact, throughout the time that The Shed has been running, I think I have placed few videos here and there. Furthermore, the avatar pic is actually a grab of of a few seconds from a video I posted in the old Valentines Thread, started by angelchemuel, which was what bought the first of us together, what spawned the creation of the Shed collective, and all the fun we have had since then!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Waves the coffee faery away from her face then the rim of her coffee mug. Morning dear friends or afternoon or whatever it is over the pond. Still morning here.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

a reply to: Night Star

Hi Guys! How are You's this, so far, Fine Day? Still doin' a bit of waking up here at 9:35 A.M.. Night that would make it like, what? 10:35 A.M. there? I think You are an hour ahead of Me and CC here.
True it would be about 6 hrs different there? Maybe like 3:35 P.M. ? or ?
I know I was talking to a Guy once online here and He was In, I think Tailand(?) and it was for instance 12:00 Noon here Wednesday, and He was at , I think, 4P.M. Thursday there! Time Zones are a Trip! LOL!!! But necessary I guess, for the Business/working class Man......
Heck. Now a day's we are like, "It's 5 A.M. SunUp! Time to make the DoughNuts!"
Ancient Man was like, "It's SunUp, Time to Hunt the Mammoth!!" LOL!!!
They were like "We don't need no steenking time zones!"
We are like, "Your 5 minutes late! I'm docking Your pay!!" LOL!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Heh... its about four o'clock in the afternoon here!

Timezones... they sound cooler than they are. I think it would be awesome if they made a television show where different timezones, actually meant what they sound like! You know, a thousand miles East, you go back in time, a thousand miles West, you go forward!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

LOL I know right?
But wait, Didn't Rick, Holly and Will Marshall do that show?
You know, Land of the Lost, TV series in the 70's?! LOL!!!!
Or were they just stuck in that one particular time era with the SleeStacks and Cha-Ka! LOL!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

HEHEHE!

Probably!

Listen you lovely folks, I am off to the wilds of town, to consort with my comrades on the matters of the day, and quaff beverages in salute to the coming of the winter, so I will see you guys, probably in the morrow!

For now though, farewell!

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Take it Easy True and Have a Good One!!
So On the Morrow it will be. Later, Syx.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
To Err is Human.

To Aar is Pirate.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOL

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Any tea with caffeine around? I could use some right now.

It's been a bit chilly up here this weekend - what didn't help things was that it was raining all yesterday, and today looked promising, but then the clouds rolled back in. I got to go hiking a bit, and once again, people were amazed when they saw me rush by with no coat, sleeves rolled up, and not even shivering (my internal thermostat was running hot).

Anyway, with any luck I'll be in my new place before the snow flies - which would be a good thing. Right now though, both my cat & myself are going to be hibernating tonight.

Hope all the other Shed'rs are having a decent night.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Hey Foss,

Seems like your blood and agility is good for this weather. Good for you. I know it's gonna take a few years for my (blood) system to get used to the temperature's up here. I am almost wishing for another cold winter. My body has to aclimate.

I love to Ice fish. You can be in the middle of a lake with a 8 to 10 mph wind and feel you need to take clothes off, if you have a good shack. I love it.

Moving, Geez, If we were friends, I would help you move. Been there, Done that, I hope you have some really good friends, or a really good moving company. I will be thinking of you.

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ya know, I think there may be some bad new's coming in the morning.

We all need to to love each other, and be there for each other.

I'm not saying anything crazy. I really mean love the ones your with. Life can change in a second. Be thankful for what you have. And always remember to flush the toliet and put the seat down. and keep the bathroom clean of makeup and stuff.

LOL Ya'll be safe and well

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 5 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   
OK, I'm Kinda freaking out here. I had sent a post all about chamomile tea and mint tea. They totally disappeared. And my rant about being careful popped up before.

Weird.

Good Nite All.

Be Well

Crappiekat

I diodn't realise how tired I was. Good Nite. Be Well.
edit on 5-10-2014 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Awwww!

Its a sleeping crappiekat!

*Throws small blanket over the bundle of cat*

There you go pal!

Now, to the business of the day. Apparently the short story competition is being judged soon. I know that BFFT was thinking Sunday for that, and I do not know for sure whether Sunday is as over with in the States as it is here or not. If it IS over, then I wonder where the final judgement is?

Ah well. The main thing is, that I hope all of us Sheddites have a gorgeous day. I awoke to darkness this morning, and so I am feeling an awful lot better than I did at this time of day two months ago, when it was already twenty five degrees in the shade!

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hello peeps.

Several of you have U2U'd asking me when I'll post in the Shed again. I thought it easiest and simplest to tell you all on here.

The Shed for me, for some time now, has run its course. I said my farewell to The Shed way back at the beginning of this thread when I wandered off into the jungle.

This does not mean to say I am bidding farewell to you guys. We have stumbled across each other on other threads, and will continue to do so.

You know I wish you all the very best of everything that rainbows may bless you with.

.................to you all

and never forget...............

Jane

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

My flabber is officially ghasted.

*hugs*

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: angelchemuel

My flabber is officially ghasted.

*hugs*

Mine too.

I'd feel rather lost without my daily check ins in here and hearing from you all.
edit on 6-10-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join