It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Waves at True.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

The nap did it...my attitude is readjusted.

The place was PACKED! Oddly enough, the trip home only takes half the time because that part is not under reconstruction. *Sigh*

But it did irritate me that by being five minutes late I had to reschedule. I spent damn near a half hour driving up and down the parking ramps looking for a place to park. The cops were out in force as well, ticketing people who parked in reserved or handicapped parking as well. First time I saw that happen...and is something I don't need either. LOL

But the resheduling also had another good side, I managed to get one to a closer VA outpatient clinic, so that hassle will not be a problem anymore, unless something major comes up. (crosses fingers that it won't)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To add to Gordis submission...

Dawg felt a lightness of heart come over him and smiled. He was taken by surprise as it was the first time in a while that the smile felt genuine since he had met Anteros. It didn't feel forced and this contrasted with the story that Anteros had been telling him as he wandered through the forest.

“What’s happening?” Dawg wondered out loud.

Anteros spoke in his mind, “I don’t know either, but it feels good…even righteous. I think that I am about to be set free.”

“Free? The Wizard is releasing you? Doesn’t that make you think that something odd is going on?”

“Remember, the Wizard was my Warden here, and yet he could not release me, even if he wanted too and I’m sure he did at times.” Anteros chuckled. “What kept him here also kept me here. I think that he is being released and as such, so am I.”

“So…you’re going home?”

“No my friend,” Anteros chuckled again, “I haven’t said that in eons, but it feels right in this case. My home is no longer, I know not to where I go, but it feels , how do you say it? Right.”

“Hmph.” Dawg snorted, “ I can’t say it’s been fun, but oddly enough, there is a part of me that will miss ya and I wish you the best on your journeys.”

“I couldn't have picked a better person to possess Dawg. Believe it or not, despite my rage, you kept me on an even keel. I too, will miss you. And I do apologize for every slight I have caused you. Take care friend, and I too wish you the best, but I think my time is here and must be off. Go back to your friends and tell them I thank them for me. They were instrumental in my release as well I feel.”

A tear streaked down Dawgs face as he felt his mind becoming completely his own again. “Take care Anty, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.” he thought.

“I’m sure I will”, were the last thoughts that Anteros said, catching Dawg off guard.

“He always has to have the last word,” Dawg muttered. He looked around the forest, listened for the ocean and heard nothing. “Crap! I’m lost! He cupped his hands to his mouth. “Hello! Anyone, out there?!” Nothing.

“Sumabitch.” Dawg started downhill as downhill led to streams or rivers which led to people.
edit on 16-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night Star!

How goes your day, night, afternoon, next week, last year, or other relevant time index?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Isn't it past midnight there? Being the Night Owl again? Go to bed young man! *Wags stern finger*

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Dawg, it's actually past one in the morning, fifteen minutes past in fact.

But you are right... I must now go to sleep.
Goodnight Dawg dude!

Goodnight everyone else!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Phew, looks like I missed quite a bit.

Well, for those of you still looking for some drama, we still haven't located my friend yet

Apart from that, today I feel even more robbed of sleep than Monday (12 hours of sleep, and yet, I got more accomplished today on half that at work).

Just checking in, reading some entries, and then off to bed. And checking in to see how everyone else is doing (hopefully not sleeping on your keyboards).

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

(pssst... I hope you saw my note to you...)

- AB

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Foss, I'm so sorry your friend hasn't been found yet. Any leads?

My friend Linda's son just lost his best friend who died in an accident while on vacation. In hearing all the stories of horrible things that have happened in that kids family, you would swear they are cursed. Deaths, home on fire, deadly illnesses, accidents...

Dawg, that's great that your new appointment will be closer to home! That makes things so much easier!

We usually take my Mom out to a nice restaurant for her birthday, but since her knees are so painful, she has asked if we could order out from a restaurant instead. There is a decent restaurant that has many choices in town. Mom and I are going to try their turkey dinner meal this time. She will actually be 91 on Thursday but today is the best day to get everyone together before her birthday.

Slept like a baby earlier and it's too early to be up for the day. LOL I'll poke around the site for a bit, try to read and get a bit more sleep. Love to you all!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedpeeps!

The sky today is covered in a thick, and seamless blanket of grey, and so the day finds me in exceptional good cheer! It is fresh, and slightly breezy outside, which means that I will not necessarily smell like a rotting skunk before the day is out! The day does, however, find me at work on a Wednesday. I will still be having my driving lesson as normal, but on this particular day I will not be heading into town directly afterward to see after the welfare of my friends, but back behind the counter here at the shop until close of business for the day.

It is just as well that I have no pressing personal matters to attend to, that my life lacks certain elements which might make this extra shift problematic!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Just a quick lunchtime drive by
Hi all
Meep meep

Cody

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good Morning Shedlians! Hope EveryOne is doing well today?!

Gordy and TDawg, Great Story Additions You Guys!!! Yooo, Hooo, We continue!!!

Cody Bud! Thanx for The Dragon. ! He is Kool!! When I get in my Chinese Dragon Moods, I will use him. Only have one other that I have had hangin in My Avvy, so He is a Great addition!! Thanx!

Night, Please tell Gramma Happy BirthDay for Me!

Foss Man, I wish I could help in some way to find your lost friend. I really hope something positive comes up soon for Ya!

EveryOne Else!! I hope You All Have a Great Day!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Heh... the Roadrunner?

Sounds about right! I hope your day is progressing adequately, my dear chap! I on the other hand, am feeling a little low at the moment. Mother has to have a little procedure later at hospital (nothing major, but you know how it is), we still have this legal nonsense hanging over us, the local council are after us over a non-issue... Oh, and tomorrow my nation might have its head cut off. No one seems to give a crap, and those that do are all for it, and everyone is paying attention to the wrong issues surrounding it, to the politics but not the emotional rift this will cause between the people of Scotland itself, and between Scots and everyone else in Britain, to the financial benefits, thinking with their heads and not their hearts.

I cannot concentrate on anything, I feel sick to my guts, and I feel so ANGRY right now I could spit.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hi True. I do hope your Mom does well for her procedure, and that everything ends up ok.
As for the Guillotine That is about to fall, most people, polititians, see these things on paper and think nothing. It's just cold black text to them. The real people, You for One, will have the heartening issues to deal with, and the others will not care. My Heart is with You Brother!
(Ducking from the Spit from True as I walk into his shop. Hey!! Clean this up will ya, before SomeOne falls!!)

EDIT: I am just tryin to cheer you up Buddy.

edit on 17-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I wish you all the best come Friday and hope that no violence stems from it, regardless of the decision. I can understand the thinking behind it, but watching it from afar, it seems that the emotions are pretty fired up, though peaceful, and in some cases, even festive. (I wish Americans would get as fired up about voting, something may actually change then)

The whole thing is pretty complicated in my opinion and while I have been following the debate for quite awhile, there are still realities that haven't been asked until recently. (They probably were but I missed them)

Good luck to all my Brothers and Sisters across the pond.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

here are some places for you to look at..hope some of these will help us.....i just thought its time for you to be the romantic person..and yes i know you DONT do it to much..and dont be surpised if i get a that WTF face.ITS BEACH TIME...I WILL BE READY SOON.........I DO LOVE YOU JUST SO YOU KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART AND WHAT SOUL I HAVE LEFT..AND SO HATED TO EVEN PUT WHAT I DO ON HERE...i do so miss all the ecards you would send me ...just wished i knew back then how to print them all out..only got a few i could print out and keep for ever..

learnthat.com...
www.engagedmarriage.com...
www.romantic-ideas-online.com...
www.romancebetweenthelines.com... on this one i like 1 & 2...lol..

edit on 17-9-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
To all my friends here who are having a tough time - I may not be posting every day or replying to every post, because I am really busy.

You may not see me but I am popping in for a read and catch up every now and then makes me feel in touch with the well of emotions and feelings, kindness and caring that is a key feature of this lovely little shed. I just wanted to let you know that I am reading posts, thinking of you all and sending good wishes for good outcomes all round.

Hugs without spiders all round, and now... back to work (did you hear the crack of the whip?)

edit on 17-9-2014 by Mura44 because: pathetically poor grammar and punctuation caused by brain overload

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

CC HI!!! Great to see you popping in here!!!

Now for the WTF Face! LOL!!!
Hmmm, they don't have one here in the Emoticons section it seems so I will have to come in there and show you one! LOL!!!
Thanx for the linx. I'll check em out soon Hun!!! Love Ya!!!

EDIT: "I DO LOVE YOU JUST SO YOU KNOW WITH ALL MY HEART AND WHAT SOUL I HAVE LEFT." From You. Yes I feel The same way about You Babe!!!

edit on 17-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

(CrAAAaaaaaCK!!!!!) Yah I heard it Mura! LOL!!!!
Hi!! Nice to see You!!! Hope Your Day goes well!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

yepppppp...thats the face...but mine might be different then yours...lol....here we come beach..and no i am not going to swim...maybe put my feet in the water..just maybe if we can get close enough..

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join