It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 160
<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Morning everyone!

So... Whats happening today? Volcano? Plague of locusts? Diabolical plot involving a parabolic mirror on the Moon, six radishes, and a trained Llama?

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for reminding me...I've got another doctors appt. today. Gotta get mentally prepared, as for this appt. I will have to drive in order to make it on time and not spend all day there. I'm sure that there will be much wailing and gnashing of my teeth as I navigate through the chaos that has been created because of all the repaving of all the roads that lead there.
edit on 16-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

*Morning HUGS*

Hi Everybody!
I'm just popping in before I have to go look after mama-in-law again today. Everybody in my life seems so needy right now, and I'm trying to make everyone feel better. This is NOT easy! I will admit, that when no one is looking...I bang my head against the wall a few times.

I go to sleep every night hoping that I will wake up back in the forest that leads to the Shed, lol.
No dice.

I hope everyone is good...or at least okay. I miss you all, think of you constantly...and can't wait for a whole day here!

Note to CC: I have sent you a u2u message here and 2 e-mails. Please get in contact with me!

Family...please keep writing if you feel like it. Take us on an adventure...to outer space...the pyramids...anywhere!! I don't have the time right now, but that doesn't mean that you have to 'abandon ship', lol. This story WILL be put together, and WILL be a book. I insist (and truly, I don't ask for much so it's rare that I put my foot down and insist on anything).

Off to paint on my happy face now.
Love, much love....
jacy

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I see that you've taken on Jane's habit of *FlitPoof*.

RL does take precedence though. And I have a feeling that helping others, though burdensome at times, makes you feel better.

Well, gotta jet, and hit the road.

Y'all take care!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Morning All! Jacy, I know it's challenging to care for others. Try to get enough rest in between. You know we aren't going anywhere and will be right here waiting for you.

Dawg, good luck with your appointment!!

True, hopefully no plagues or any destruction will come our way today.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just wanted to drop in an say Hi, so HI!!!

I was told to come here by CC as she said some may be worried of our status. We are fine, mostly. I will publicly admit that the problems here are caused by Me. Yah Me. So, I am dealing with and starting to work on them, hoping to make it better here for us. I feel terrible about how I have been treating CC. She is such a SweetHeart and I have been neglecting her it seems, so I will address that first by not staying online here for very long each time I drop in.
Ok That said, I wish You ALL the GoodNess You deserve, and Hope to be able to be here every now and then in this near future......

Syx

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good Morning to You too, Night!

Hope your day goes well for You!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I couldn't get in here fast enough when I saw that you made a reply in here. I am so very relieved to hear this Syx. I do hope CC is feeling much better today. Wouldn't be the same in here without you guys.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Nice new colors in your avatar!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yah She is starting to feel better, I hope. I am working on things to help. I have a couple things to do, like right now, so I am going to probably go. I want to stay a while, but these matters are first to be addressed. No offense to You, or anyone obviously. So I appreciate the concern, but please don't worry, as I know You have enough to deal with Night!

Thanx My Friend! Later, Syx.

EDIT: Thanx on the Avatar Compliment!!

edit on 16-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Enjoy your day! I'll be going out soon with my friend Linda for lunch and some grocery shopping. Need to put money from my CD into my checking account. Might check out a couple of cheap stores like the dollar store or second hand store somewhere too. Be back this evening.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thanx! You have a Good Day as well!!! See Ya round Night!!!

Syx.
(The Sound of Syx's Wings beating can be heard as he takes flight and flies away to Soar to new lands for hopefully exiting discoveries!!!)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Woo hoo! The healing trance of the Rainbow Clan is taking hold!

*wafts collection of mixed herbs*

Yeah! Everybody dance! Woooooooo!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

True Bud! I had to log back on to reply to You! I saw the reference the number 6 twice today. Once in your story, which was awesome!, and once here with the 6 radishes. I don't want to seem conceited, but is that number in your subconcious as a result of my Username? Maybe of the friendship we share? Or does it have some other significant meaning to You? Just curious is all......
Syx

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No significance what so ever Syx, and I doubt that it is any sort of subconscious expression to do with your good self. My brain simply does not work that way! The name of the city in my story was simply the coolest name I could come up with at short notice for a city (suggestive of a zone which might once have been locked down according to some long forgotten, not to mention drily named protocol, establishing zones identified by Greek letters, and normal numerals).

And six radishes are no better than seven. Just fancied it at the time I suppose

Now... do not be logging back in just to indulge your Arithmomania old chap! I am sure you have BETTER THINGS TO BE DOING!

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Gordi rose to his feet... "So, we are all agreed? We will help the wizard to escape!"
He looked around the group, and one by one they all nodded and smiled approval of the plan.
So, he gathered all of the stones together and watched them start to glow...

"Bring forth the wizard"...

The wizard could smell the roasting hog, and was pleasantly surprised to be invited outside.
At first he simply presumed that he was being asked to dinner...
but he knew instinctively that it must be something more, when he saw that everyone in the group was standing - staring at him as he approached them.

"Please sit down" announced Gordi, "we have something to... show you"

Everyone sat around the roaring fire, and after a suitably dramatic pause! Gordi produced the beautiful glowing Dragonstone Set from below his cloak, leaned forward and sat it in front of the bemused wizard.

"We thought that you might be able to find a use for this?" he smiled.

The wizard looked confused, disbelieving of the fantastic shimmering object that sat before him.
He reached out a trembling hand to touch it, and a tear fell from his cheek... could this be... real?

"Whaat... I... don't.. how did... you....??" The words fell away like autumn leaves on a stiff evening breeze.
His fingers came to rest on the Dragons head, and the glowing intensified, sparkled and changed colour from blues to yellows and gold.

The wizard wept, his whole body shaking now. He looked up at Gordi, then glanced around the rest of the party - each one smiling broadly at him.
It was almost too much to take in, he had long ago resigned himself to his fate here, and had become so bitter and cold of heart that he had almost forgotten what kindness was.
But now his very soul soared skywards and he felt his heart glowing as bright as the beautiful Dragonstone Set which had just been placed before him.

"I, I don't understand" he finally managed to stammer, "How could you have known? and Why would you help me after all I've done??"

"Never mind all that old chap, sit with us, gather yourself, enjoy a good hearty dinner and then say goodbye to this place forever.... you're going home!"

G

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi Syx...............Hi guys

Syx I made this the other day if you want it mate.

Cody

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Nice one Gordi and it gives me a idea on to let Anteros go as well.

Took a hour and a half to drive 25 miles, *Grr! Stupid cities!* and the parking lots were full because it was get your free flu shot day today and I arrived 5 flippin' minutes late and they made me reschedule. *Double Grrr!*

Time to take a quick nap and hopefully wake up with a better attitude.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Great addition to the story Gordi!

Oh man Dawg, I'd be pissed as hell if I travelled that long and they made me reschedual.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Nice dragons Cody, but I like the shape of the dragon he uses now better. Could you turn his blue and sparkly to see what it would look like?

<< 157  158  159    161  162  163 >>

join