It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

thanks true..but some people just dont care..hell syx cant even hug me..oh well thats life..he dont really see what he is doing to me or us...this place is all he cares about..but i think i am done with it all..it was so nice to meet every one..take care all...:'(

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: angelchemuel

WOW Jane! I am blown away by that guy's talent!!!

Told you! And thank you for dropping in on the thread.

Jane

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccbears

thanks true..but some people just dont care..hell syx cant even hug me..oh well thats life..he dont really see what he is doing to me or us...this place is all he cares about..but i think i am done with it all..it was so nice to meet every one..take care all...:'(

Hi CC!
I'm so sorry that things are a bit rough for you just now.
We've all only known you guys (and I suppose each other) on here for a few short months, but I think I can safely say that we've all become firm friends here?

So, I hope that you don't mind too much if I offer an opinion?

The impression that I get is that Syx loves you very much.
If you look back through the pages of this thread, I'm sure that you'll find loads of his very positive comments about his CCbears!
He has also never in the time that I've known him here, said anything remotely derogatory or negative about you.

I know that may not help how you are feeling right now, but I just wanted to suggest that if he didn't love you LOTS, then that would have come through in his postings here. It's usually pretty clear how people feel about their partners if you read between the lines of their posts, especially over time, and it's very clear to me that he adores you.

When things get us down, and we feel helpless and alone, we tend to strike out at those closest to us.
It's a natural thing to do unfortunately, but it doesn't always help!

I don't know if you saw my thread about "The Darkness"?
I wrote it from my own personal experiences of feeling low... maybe if you don't mind taking a wee look?
It might strike a chord within you?

Here's a LINK to The DARKNESS thread.

Please take a quick look?

I will be thinking of you both, and sending my best wishes and huge hugs your way!

Gordi
edit on 15-9-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: grammar, spelling and i am an idiot

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well said Gordi. I hope CC reads your words. I believe they ring true.

Just something to lighten the mood a bit. I've always been astounded by the performances that the Ohio State Marching band gives. This one is pretty cool and displays a lot of talent and creativity.

Oh, and I'm legal to drive again, not that I wasn't before, but this time I was a week early and not a week later renewing everything.
And the nutritionist says I have to slim down the portions I eat even more than I already do. She wants me to starve I tells ya!

edit on 15-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Gordi, an excellent reply to CCbears. Yup, Syx does love you CC, it is made crystal clear by his posts. Sorry you feel neglected right now. We have become great friends in here and would hate to lose anyone for any reason. Take your time to think things over and relax and hopefully you will return to us. Hopefully, you'll also let us keep Syx. LOL HUGS!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

KEEP SYX I DONT GIVE A # ANY MORE...I BELIEVE ITS OVER WITH US...FINDING A WAY TO GET OUT OF ALL THIS #..I AM SURE HE WILL FIND A BETTER PERSON THEN ME ANY WAYS..SINCE I BITCH TO MUCH ABOUT EVERY THING..HE WILL BE ALOT BETTER OFF WITH OUT ME...SO KEEP YOUR SYX I AGAIN DONT GIVE A #...I ALSO CAN READ BETWEEN LINES...AND I KNOW THE TRUTH..ITS ALL A GAME...ONLY IF I COULD SAY WHAT I REALLY WANT BUT I WONT..TELLS THINGS JUST SO OTHERS WILL THINK EVERY THING IS OK..BUT YOU DONT LIVE WITH HIM YOU DONT REALLY KNOW HOW IS REALLY IS...ITS HIS PILLS AND THIS PLACE...THEY ARE THE THINGS THAT KEEP HIM GOING..ITS NOT ME...I AM SICK OF IT ALL..SOME THING HAS TO CHANGE OR I AM GETTING A DIVORCE I CANT HANDLE IT ANY MORE..

edit on 15-9-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOO! He is YOUR Syx and I'm sure he must be quite upset about this turn of events. CC, please give it a little more time and try to discuss things with him. I would hate to see you guys split up!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
For CC

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Now I'm going to worry until one of you pops in here with an up-date.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok guys, I can you hear you yelling at each other all the way from Rhode Island, now one of you get in here or both of you and let's work this thing out. If you want of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It's their battle Night. Check your U2U's.

But i hope for the best as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hahaha I figured one of them or someone else in here would say exactly that. I know and I will shut up now. Just want them to know I'm here and willing to help if I can. I know it's none of my business really.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wahl, Gawd bless yer heart darlin'.

At least it's in the right place.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

In a totally different realm, I have been busy today. I ate for the first time at about half past seven this evening, and apart from my working day being an utter bastard, and UUUUBER long, I ALSO wrote a story for the Pandemic competition.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look? Love you all deeply as you know, but I am utterly knackered, so if I fail to be sensible for the rest of the night, you will have some idea why!

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Oh Hi True! I started to read your story but it wasn't finished yet. I'll go see it now.

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That was a great read True! Here is mine in case anyone missed it. Short and sweet. LOl

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Yours is top shelf stuff as well!

The bleakness is yummy to my soul! *Get therapy soon? Check*

posted on Sep, 15 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Awww, thanks!

new topics

top topics