It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

Have you contacted any of her other friends? Did she and her family have a spat? I know I disappear from time to time when in a deep funk so I can concentrate on figuring a way out of whatever problem is consuming me.

I hope thats all it is and wish you good luck in finding her.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Morning all! Brrrr, rather brisk this morning. Need coffee, need more coffee.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Morning all! Brrrr, rather brisk this morning. Need coffee, need more coffee.

Never seen a fuzzy dragon before, even looks like it's wearing socks.

I've always thought that dragons look cool as well, but never seen a cute one until now.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hi guys! I've been sick and too weak to even show up here. I am a bit better now. Hope You are ALL doing well.

EDIT: Night! I love the little Fuzzy Dragon!!! So kool!!!

edit on 14-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

That's just it - I'm in the 3rd tier when it comes to this (I got wind of it through another friend; we're all pretty close, so if her own sister can't track her down, then it's a bad sign). No news as of yet, but we're all hopeful that she makes contact at some point.

@Syx - Glad to hear you're somewhat better.

@Night - Go ahead and take a look in the crystals thread; my crystals all posted a group selfie in there

Myself, I need to watch it; this time of year is when my body adjusts for the colder months ahead, so between now & December there's a high chance I'll be getting sick at some point. I've already got a scratchy throat, but it could be from all the walking I did today.

edit on 14/9/2014 by fossilera because: their there and they're

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Well, it's been 24 hours. Have the family or you contacted the police yet? They can track things such as cell phones, credit/debit card purchases, email and so forth.

I'm in quite a funk myself and have to force myself to call family to let them know I'm still alive, though I keep the calls short. Kind of like here in the Shed. I have found myself to be in a angry mood since June...don't really know why, though I have my suspicions.

One of the longest funks I've been through in quite awhile, and nothing seems to working except temporarily. Which pisses me off and contributes. I ain't done fighting it though. Not my nature.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

What is it that Grandma said...

A glass of whiskey, a dash of honey...something like that. Though I think that after a couple of glasses of that concoction, you just don't care if you are sick or not.

edit on 14-9-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have been rather pissy myself lately. Medical bills are killing me and life in general has not been kind.

Foss, hope your friend is found soon. That is maddening not knowing where she is or what is happening.

Glad you all enjoyed the dragon. he always makes me smile when I post him.

Syx, hope you feel better soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

LOL That TDawg!! LOL!!! I wish I had some kind of liquid spirits here to make that concoction! Might have to have a little chat with CC and see if she wants to go into town...... I miss my old haunt. I used to be able to just walk up the alley to the gas station and get booze. Now it's a chore to do that. Alas, such is my life. LOL!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Foss! Give a link to the thread you mentioned!?

Hi by the way!! LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Night sorry to see that the system has you in a bind. Seems that you, TDawg, Me, and others are in messed up moods. Maybe it's an earthly thing that we are passing through some kind of negative energy zone in space? Not sure on that but it was just a thought......

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I've got no idea if any police have been called over this yet - My suspicion is that they have, as the trickled-down report I got said she was en-route to another state. Nothing is on the deep-web though, which is where my search efforts have been concentrated (which I guess is a good thing).

Wish I knew why my friends are the ones vanishing - I'm not a fan of that

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

A frustrating situation to be sure Foss! I do wish you good luck on all that.....

EDIT: Oh, the friends vanishing deal is intriguing, to say the least. I am sorry obviously to see that they are coming up missing, but I have to think there is more involved here than maybe you suspect? Possibly other worldly visitors are having a hand in the vanishings??!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I dunno Syx, but it sucks. At 56, I'm just not bouncing back to my sweet bubbly self. I barely recognize myself sometimes.

Got to see my Sister and she brought her Grand daughter over (my great neice). They brought me and Mom each a sugar pumpkin and I also got a mini one. Eventually the sugar ones will be made into stuffed pumpkin with hamburger, onion, rice, ground cloves and a bit of salt. YUMMMMM! And of course roasted pumpkin seeds.

Oh the thread Foss mentioned is here. His pics are on the last page of this thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! The other day you mentioned how it's nice to see me in high spirits. That was forced a times as I have been in a kind of funk too, along with TDawg. Not sure what is causing it as my life situations have not changed, but maybe that's the reason? LOL Not sure but it does suck like ya say......

I don't like pumpkin pie for some reason but do like the seeds! But the stuffed pumpkin does sound good!! I would like to try that! It would probably taste better the way you described!!

Good to see You! Good to see Foss and Dawg Too!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If she is on route to another State, at least she is alive. Whew!

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   

We are not alone in our funks. We're just a funky bunch I guess. LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Where is everybody today???

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I don't know why, but patterns seem to show themselves to me and has actually helped me in the past. When the Shed first started, every one pretty much seemed to be in a happy place. Lately though, not so much. Have we established a bio-rythem here?

That's not a good thing considering that winter is coming on fast. Winter (and the associated holidays) is when funks are hardest to combat.

I suggest that we concentrate on lifting each others spirits, offer sympathy and hope, even more than we already do in the coming months. Let us together turn this around.

Life is life, but we can at least offer support to each other as we have been doing and will continue to do so. Little things help, I woke up today feeling like [SNIP] attitude wise and saw Nights fuzzy dragon and it made me smile. Totally unexpected, and for that I thank you Night.

Hmmm...I already feel a bit better.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Where is everybody today???

Impatient today I see.
I think that the replies are coming pretty quick today.

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join