It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I promised Night, no more spiders.

Please promise me...NO MORE BIEBERS!

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

As long as I don't lose a bet, I've done my traditional Bieber bit, trust me dawg, it hurt me a LOT more than it hurt you my friend.

I didn't dare go into any other thread where someone might not know me LOL. It was a LONG 24 hrs my friend.

Cody

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: cody599

But yea, Pillars is a great read. Lots of drama. No way in hell would I pick that book up again though in my current state of mind. It'd hit to close to home.

Evening guys!

Just sat out here in my 'communal' garden, sipping on a rum (what else), catching up.
I just bought, last week, 3 books for a pound at the local carboot. One of which was Pillars. I was totally hooked on the TV series and grabbed the book for a 'winters tale'. Looking forward to getting stuck into it.

and the follow up....
World Without End

Jane
edit on 12-9-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hi Jane
I see you're all settled, and very pleased to see so

World without end is just as good as pillars, you'll love them both, there are some books I refuse to give to charity, those two are amongst them.

Cody

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi All.

Get a load of this.... I HAVE THE NITE OFF WORK!!!!!!

We are planning to sit outside tonite and watch the aroura's tonite. They are saying it will go as south as Minnesota, but there's a good chance well be able to get a glimce of them here since we have no big city lights.

I haven't had a chance to read the thread for a couple of day's, but I hope you all are well, and enjoying life.

I really thought I would have more time after the move, but it seems to be busier as ever with something to take care of around every corner. Life ain't done messing with me yet! LOL

I have some funny little stories about my move to share when I am able to sit down and write. I have been trying to keep up with the thread but it just moves so fast.

Anyway, if I have alittle time tonite, I will try to jump back in here and visit.

Be well all
Crappiekat

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I read Pillars Of The Earth years ago. A long and very detailed read. Filled with emotion.

edit on 12-9-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I dreamed the most horrible dream; Cody's head became an evil creature from Canada, one who's very image caused me to lose more braincells than Kim K. Phew, thankfully it was only a dream.

Just stopping by for a couple minutes, seeing as my eyes are drooping, and body looking forward to sleeping in comfort (Maybe it's just because I'm a November baby, but the cold doesn't bother me at all, so I sleep really good on nights like this).

How's everyone that is still awake doing?

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

I'm the same, I prefer cool to cold nights. Has to be genetics.

Things are getting better on my end after a particularly bad week.

"Get back up, Dust myself off and Move on." One of my many mottos.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Foss did you see this thread???? Awesome!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
clock in the morning and still awake.

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: fossilera
I dreamed the most horrible dream; Cody's head became an evil creature from Canada, one who's very image caused me to lose more braincells than Kim K. Phew, thankfully it was only a dream.

Just stopping by for a couple minutes, seeing as my eyes are drooping, and body looking forward to sleeping in comfort (Maybe it's just because I'm a November baby, but the cold doesn't bother me at all, so I sleep really good on nights like this).

How's everyone that is still awake doing?

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sorry about that Foss

Best not look when I put up my Halloween avatar LOL.

Cooling off here as well, I hate the cold and need to get the heating fixed pronto, I feel the last ride of the year fast approaching

Ho hum........... settling in getting ready to hibernate through the winter.
Note to self: Buy a onsy LMAO

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Cody

But Cody, I thought you already had... wasn't this you I saw the other day?

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Getting chilly where you are is it? You lucky bugger!

It's been marginally cooler down my end, but still quite humid, and fairly bright as well! Bloody coastal weather! I'm still chucking pint after pint of iced water into myself every chance I get, just to keep hydrated!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mura44

Cody

But Cody, I thought you already had... wasn't this you I saw the other day?

LMAO
That's genius Mura but his is more my style

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hi True

Yeah living near London we don't have to deal with the humidity as much, that's the killer for me, the humidity, I love the heat hence my time in Israel, I was brought up in Malta as a kid and kinda fell in love with the sun at a very early age. Mrs C as you know is from South Africa, suffice to say that we both struggle with the British winters, although the cuddle monster is still fascinated with snow.

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Well, being fascinated by snow is something I can relate to. We went through a period in my locality of very mild, snowless winters, which went on for some considerable time, and only really broke three or four years back, when the north winds finally got their act together. Previous to that, the last time I had seen snow was when I was about thirteen.

I remember the day distinctly, waking up to find a full blown blizzard was in the offing outside. I turned on the radio to listen for school closure bulletins, and upon hearing nothing about my school on the radio news, I donned some thermal undies, my uniform, and my external cold weather wear, and went to the bus stop. I think I caught the last bus to leave Shoeburyness that day, because the roads were treacherous, and the weather was only getting worse, and in addition, our local council at the time were totally useless at organising emergency gritting, nearly as bad as they are now!

In any case, the bus slid to a stop outside the school, and I hopped off, passed the main gate, wandered through the snow dusted teachers parking area (which had far fewer cars parked in it than normal), and approached the main door. There were about 90 yards of car parking space outside the school, and normally, at that time of day, the place would be thronging with knuckle dragging half lives, thumping each other in the head in greeting, and swearing their heads off. These characters were absent from the scene.

Upon reaching the doors, I was dismayed to find them locked. I sought out the janitorial entrance, and there saw the caretaker, locking the doors and making his way back to his utility vehicle. I offered a cheery greeting and asked what the score was, and he told me that the school was indeed shut for the day. The alert had gone out, probably while I was waiting for the bus!

I thanked him and wandered back to the main road outside the school grounds, and quickly realised from the piddling volume of traffic present upon it, that I would not be getting the bus home. Therefore, I began to march. When I was a child I was heavily asthmatic, and I should not have been so foolish at that time, as to walk miles home in such conditions, but it certainly was pretty. At one point the blizzard took on a rather evil aspect, driving needles of ice into my face, and clattering off my coat like plastic BB rounds off a tarpaulin.

None of which stopped me, upon reaching home, from thoroughly enjoying the snow in the back garden, after a cup of tea and a rest of course!

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Morning shedpeeps,
I am planning on having a lazy day today! (To rest my knee!!)
Chrissie & the boys are off to mysterious Island, so it's ATS... Coffee... Movie on my media player... Lunch... ATS... Chair in the garden... ATS... Dinner (maybe Chinese? or Indian?)... Beer... Movie... ATS... wee dram... ZZZzzzzzzz.
Not necessarily in that order!

Ohhh - one of my fave TV ads just came on....LOL I'll try and find a vidlink for it...
I keep getting "ERRORS" on my youtube vids lately???
...here's a link just in case the vid doesn't work.
LINK to Ad on Youtubby

G

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I went to a Grammar school True, about one third of the boys were borders, hence the school was always open, I remember to this day my 16th birthday, I could finally ride my AP50 to legally.

Off I went in a blizzard with my mothers concerned voice in my head, all the way to school with two feet down, I received a round of applause as I entered the car park from my friends.

"Only Cody would be crazy enough to ride in on a day like this" I was known as crazy Cody from that day until I finished my schooling.

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Good morning (just) Gbro.................The vid works mine for me

I have similar plans for the day, I've knocked up a few avatars already and plan on watching "Alien abduction" at some point, but first I must away and buy something in order to enjoy a wee dram later as well. I guess that means getting dressed as well.

Listen to this radio gold

LOL

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Haha!

Glad you made it safely there and back! Must have been a dicey journey if you had both feet down the entire journey though!

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join