It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

LOL True!!! Yep, I think You are right! He thought me as You! LOL!!! It is understandable though! Both of us, Long Haired, Good Looking Guys! LOL.
But what gets me, is that My Beard is GREY! LOL!!!!

CC and I are doing fine thanx!
And how are you so far this fine Day Bud?!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Heh... Taxi drivers keep confusing me for my brother in law. We are both longhairs, both bearded, wear long black trenchcoats, and large black leather bush hats when out and about, especially in winter! I guess it is understandable!

To be honest Syx, I am suffering several shifts in paradigm at the moment, which are having various effects on my psyche. I have the debacle of getting chatted up by an admittedly beautiful, but unfortunately entirely mentally underdeveloped young lady in the bar the other week playing on my mind, have recently become aware that I am receiving longing looks from a local widow lady in her mid forties (and just HELL no. Its not the age, its the crazy that bothers me. I mean, I am totally bat crap bonkers, but this lady? Give me a break!), my business is under assault from a vexatious litigious bastard, and from the local authorities who are claiming that they did not realise that my mother was the Director of the company, despite that fact being made plain in a tribunal case we bought against them nearly ten years ago, all of which is a matter of record...

Oh, and I recently found out that my last sexual partner left me a parting gift so to speak. Nothing horrific, but lets just say that a topical remedy is required.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Dam True! What a full plate you have in front of You!!

It is just like the authorities, in my old area anyway, to be lazy in that they did not, or would not look up who in fact owns the business of which you speak.

Then the matter of the good looking undermentallyveloped gal. Wish I knew what to say about her, but maybe you can help her develop into a decent person? I mean you are one intelligent guy True, and that would have to be a plus in a relationship with someone like her. Assuming you would want the trouble of such an endeavor...... I don't mean to like Train her, or well, do I? LOL!!! No I don't mean that! I meant more along the lines of setting her straight on some proper attitudes and such...... Make sense?

And the 40 yr old. I went to bed with a gal who was 51, when I was in my early 20's and it was a treat! LOL!!! I mean there I was thinking I knew everything? Yah, Right!! LOL!!!

And Ahhhh, the gift that keeps on Giving eh?
Man True, what did I try telling you before you went out that night?
Oh Yah, I didn't tell you anything! LOL!! My Bad!!! LOL!!!

EDIT: Oops, I misunderstood about the age thing bud! Sorry. Like how crazy is she? can I ask? or is it too much to go into here. LOL!!!

edit on 11-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Its as if life has decided that this year is going to be an all you can eat, crap sandwich buffet, where all diners are forced to eat until they are bursting at the seams!

See, with regard to the ladies, both of the ones I have mentioned... I really do not need to get into anything with someone who either needs, or wants, to be fixed, or changed, or educated, or any other damned thing. What I am looking for is someone who is interested in me, for entirely healthy reasons, not because they are looking for a sugar daddy, or a workout they have not had for fifteen years. I have had more than enough experience by this point to know, that what I need is a relationship which is just complicated enough, not a dalliance which looked like a Cenobite puzzle box from the outset and just got even more FUBAR from there!

Bah... I have said it before, and I will say it again. I quit! Stick a fork in me, because I am done. I think I shall marry a bottle of Kraken, and forget the whole enterprise!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

NO No True! Not a Bottle!! OUCH!!! (LOL!!!)
Ok that was in bad taste, but I was trying to get ya to smile Bud! LOL!!!

I have some advice that obviously you can do with what ya want. Even if you don't need to, go to a laundry mat to find a gal. Just chat about little things a while and you can get the feel for how she is that way. Or do the same at a grocery store. Or a department store.

This next statement DOES NOT include ALL Women!! This is more a hypothetical situation.
Notice I didn't mention a bar? No offense, but I found out years ago that most chicks in a bar, only want someone to buy their next drink, or a one night stand. Those women in need of booze on a daily basis, are not to be considered relationship material. If at first it is so that she is right for a relationship, seems that not too far down the road it will become a problem. Her drinking for one. And then Her wanting to drink in a bar, without you, for the next thing. Afterall, that is where ya met her, right? (assuming it was some gal you met from a bar that ya wanted to have a long term relationship with......)

Not sure if this helps you or not True, But I am trying......

edit on 11-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And I appreciate those wise words Syx.

I just feel that there is no help for the particular situation in which I find myself. I was perfectly happy just pottering about, hanging out with friends and working like a dog. And then all of a sudden, within the space of three weeks, I have had one thing after another make me question all the lessons I have ALREADY learned perfectly well, which tell me that the whole enterprise is not worth the effort I have put into thinking about it, let alone acting on the impulses which my body provides. Bloody stupid thing.

Everything I have learned about relationships, tells me that I should not attempt it again. And I was perfectly cool with that, just making the rounds, doing my thing, concentrating on healthier crap like keeping a roof over my head, occasionally fiddling with my bass guitar, and shooting stuff directly in the face in the digiverse. I am just pissed that at the slightest whiff of female attention, the parts of my brain which are not under my direct control, are seeking to usurp my logic centers and assume control of the rest of my anatomy, in what would only ever have resulted in yet another car wreck of an episode in my life, which I could well do without just at present.

I wish my biology would just accept that I have no intention of acting out of hope, ever again, and certainly not any time soon, where these matters are concerned, because that is some SERIOUSLY toxic crap at the best of times, and these my friend, are no where near the best of times!

I quit man! Seriously!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well True, You just don't seem the type to just, give up! Maybe look at it a little differently. Like don't TRY any more for a relationship. You may be surprised in that some day, maybe not even that far away, you will bump into, literally, a gal who might just turnout to be perfect for You! Your 'True' Soul Mate even!

For some reason as I wrote that I saw a gal, almost your height, a few inches shorter, with long light brown, almost blonde hair, that had braids in front, tied back like a head band, who wore a flowery dress down to her knees. A Hippie type gal who is down to earth, intelligent, and who was tired of looking for a relationship partner too. That's the common ground You Both are on, and a conversation starter for sure! She was carrying a bag of groceries, looking down into the bag,
when She bumped into You!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Its not giving up, its self preservation. I have not the stamina in my innards for all these neurochemical changes flipping on and off outside my control, not when I have to have my head right for other, more immediate concerns!

BAH! Bloody planet, bloody humans! *punts species*

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

LOL True! I can see the need for self preservation! Speaking of which, I need to go for a while. CC and I have somewhere we need to go for a bit. Catch ya later Bud! Syx.

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Mura44

Hi Mura! Nice to see You again! And good to see that You are as excited as some of Your Students about the new School Year! I loved Science Class as a Youngster. Still love Science related topics. Fascinating Stuff! In jR. High, 7, 8th, and 9th grade for my school at the time, it helped that my Science Teacher was Hot! She was the main reason, at first, that I liked the class. Then the Science aspect took over, and I was hooked!

Have Fun, and stop in when ya can Mura!! Later, Syx.

Lol Syx, I don't think 'Hot' is my selling point, not when my 15 year olds decided to ask me if I think Mr Kerr is handsome. Mr Kerr being the new science teacher! I have to grab their attention with bangs and explosions

(How do you answer that question anyway when the truth is no, I don't think he is particularly handsome, nor ugly, just averagely normal and kinda science geeky

edit on 11-9-2014 by Mura44 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2014 by Mura44 because: weird extra word popped in

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

True it could be worse mate
You could have an avatar like my current one LOL, hang in there bro.

Cody

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Is he hot like me
Or more like my monkey LOL

Hi Mura well chuffed to see you're enjoying your job so much it's not really a job if you're having a good time.

Cody

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Dude... why are you fifties style Justin Beiber right now?

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It's a mid-life crisis LOL

We were messing around in the avatar creations thread,I think it was snarky knocked it up, thought I'd wear it for 24hrs for a laugh. See what was said and maybe cheer up a few people. I'm seriously staying away from new threads or new members until the 24 hrs is over LOL.

Cody

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Hahah!

Probably a good call! You never get a second chance at a first impression, and no one with any sense wants to get mobbed by Beliebers. It would be like a mospit full of marshmallows made with fairy farts and hand lotion!

Oh, incidentally, new poem up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Mura, so nice to see how happy you are in your profession! You are truly blessed to have a job you enjoy so much! It must be challenging and rewarding and so very interesting.
Science was never my forte LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
On one hand True, you are way too young to give up on relationships. Then again, I see what a lot of relationships have done to people over the years so...I dunno. Be strong in yourself and hold on to what makes you happy. If someone special comes along, you will change your mind and explore a whole new world for yourself. If not, maybe you aren't missing much anyway. LOL

And Syx....Always so nice to see you so up-beat and cheerful and helpful in here.

I always want to sleep and need to talk about maybe changing my meds or something. Tomorrow I will get that damned medical coverage if it kills me. Mark will be coming home tomorrow, but after 20 years or so with diabetes, he will always be fighting a very hard battle for his life. He has a lost a leg to this disease, has diabetic neuropathy etc, been in and out of the hospital for many years. Not good.

I just want to feel normal for a little while. You know, just get up and face the day and not have to be in constant pain physically and emotionally and worried out of my mind. I honestly don't remember what it feels like to be anything other than how I have been.
Maybe if I change some meds I will find some energy and some hope of feeling even better in time.

In the meantime, I will keep coming here as you all keep my head above water so to speak. I truly appreciate the friends I have made in here. You are all so wonderful and a beacon of light for me and others too.

Now I shall take my leave and slip into that awesome claw footed antique tub of mine and wash my troubles away. LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Oh...Cody, you look like hell! LOL

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Hi Mura! Umm, my comment was just me stating a fact that my Science Teacher was Hot! Not to be used as a comparison to you or anyone else. LOL!!! But, I have never seen you so I don't really know now do I?! LOL!!!

Anyways, about the question/answer of the other teacher being handsome or not. You could say, "Well there are probably some who would say he is Handsome." That would NOT be like YOU are saying he is handsome, and it would not really be a lie as I am sure there would be someone who would think he is handsome. ( Once again, I haven't seen but, well you know...... LOL!!) It would be , probably, just enough dancing around the answer to satisfy the kids. LOL!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

CODY!!! Good Lord WTF MAN?!?!?!?!??!?!?
Now you know I will NOT be able to get that image out of my head for a while to come!!! LOL!!!

Geesh, I thought I walked into the wrong kind of Bar for a minute there!!! LMAO!!!!!!

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join