It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Do me a favour Syx, if you get a chance

Could you ask if this is actually possible as a tat ?

Cody

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Yes Cody that is possible as a tattoo.
Perhaps have the artist sketch it on paper for you first so you can see if his work is good enough. I have seen tats in black and white so coloring should not be an issue. If an artist can draw it, he can make a tattoo of it.

edit on 6-9-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night,
Just spent a lovely day down in Sunny Ayrshire.

Went bare-chested on a beautiful beach! In Scotland! In September!!
Explored another Castle!
Rolled our car UPHILL on Electric Brae.
Took the boys to a great wee playpark... Smashin!

CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PICS

LINK To Electric Brae Videos on Youtubby

Now back home. TIRED! With a sore knee. But it was just great.
G

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

LOVE the maze and ruins really cool!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hiya Gordi! Man, could you adopt me? You guys do some fun things together!

I still say it's a shame that I am poor and a descendant of royalty!! Wonder who it was from the family line that lost our wealth?
Ok, I don't need to be rich, but it would be so nice just to be able to live my life without having to worry so much about finances and what-not.

Hope everyone is doing well this weekend.

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC

LOVE the maze and ruins really cool!!!

I know! Very cool! Hiya Homer!

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

LOL How can I adopt you? You're already part of the family!!!

You guys would have LOVED it today.
The beach (Croy Shore) was simply stunning, and the kids loved exploring Dunure Castle & Dovecote.
They were bamboozled by Electric Brae (It Looks amazing, but it's just an optical illusion!).
We even passed by an Airshow at Prestwick airport!!

It's so easy when this is all right on our doorstep... about an hours drive away.

Oh, and the beach is Free, Electric Brae is Free, and the Castle/Maze/Playpark & Parking totalled £2.00!!! ($3.30)
We took a picnic lunch with us.... So the total cost of the whole day out for the three of us was £2 plus fuel!!!!

Nice!

Hi Homer!!!
Nice to see ya bud!
G

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

WOW Gordi, that is amazing!!!! Over here we usually charge a fortune for everything. Just recently, there was something I would have enjoyed attending but at 38.00 a ticket I said to hell with it. We also have a renaissance fair every year that is really expensive in a neighboring state. It has been around for years and I never got to go. Now that I am disabled, I would never be able to walk through the place anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Cody Bud, NightStar had a great answer to Your Question! Her last sentence is a Very Good Statement!

Thanx Night!!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Gordy sounds like you guys had a great day! I love The Pictures too! Very Nice!! You have a lot of neat stuff to do around there don't ya? It would be kool to be able to have so many resources that close!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jane so good to see You Grace these pages once again! Welcome Back!

Jacy You have a Big Heart to be so helpful to Your Mom in Law! I know, Family and all, but I know some who would NOT do what all You do for their own in-laws!!!

You two try to stop in more! We all miss Ya's!!

Speakin' of Missin' people, Homer Good to See YA!!

TSU, drop a line in here, through someone if need be, would YA! I know I'd like, and Others too, would love to hear from You, somehow!!

Other AWOL'rs, Let us know what's Up!!!??

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hiya Syx!

Has anyone at all heard from Tsu?????

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Gordy sounds like you guys had a great day! I love The Pictures too! Very Nice!! You have a lot of neat stuff to do around there don't ya? It would be kool to be able to have so many resources that close!

Thanks Syx,
Yeah it's great. We're pretty centrally located, so it's easy to get over to the coast or up to the highlands or down to the borders within a couple of hours, and with all the history and stuff there's always something interesting to see/do.

The best things are actually the constantly changing weather (which throws different light on everything minute by minute) and the constantly changing scenery! (You can see forests, rivers, mountains, lochs, glens and the sea all within a few minutes of one another) we're very lucky!

G

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Yes Cody that is possible as a tattoo.
Perhaps have the artist sketch it on paper for you first so you can see if his work is good enough. I have seen tats in black and white so coloring should not be an issue. If an artist can draw it, he can make a tattoo of it.

Good idea Night
Thanks

Hope all is well with you all, haven't had a chance to catch up yet, been busy with photo shop, I kinda lose track of time when I'm playing LOL.

Cody

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hey dude... From what I understand of art and graphic design, the main issue with a tattoo depicting something which is supposed to be in reverse negativity, in that she shadows are picked out brightly, and bright areas are picked out darkly, is that there would have to be a dark background put in behind the main image, to provide the correct level of contrast. Without such a background the effect would be quite impossible to replicate. That said, there are people out there who could ink that without a shadow of a doubt.

You need to look around and do some research to find the best person, see whose style looks most conducive to creating that image on you!

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hi Shed People!! Hope today treats You ALL Well!!

I have been up for a while now reading the Short Story contest Entries. There are some Fine works in there. Intimidating to say the least.
I am however going to try to enter something in hopes of maybe grabbing Writers Status. I know it's a long shot, but maybe the Story Gods will drop something into my Brain that will help me achieve that goal!

(Rolling eyes Emoticon inserted here! LOL!!!)

So far I have seen works by Our NightStar, and Gordy! Both Fine stories in their own Rights!!!
Hoping to see other writings from more of Our Family in there......

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Hi Shed People!! Hope today treats You ALL Well!!

I have been up for a while now reading the Short Story contest Entries. There are some Fine works in there. Intimidating to say the least.
I am however going to try to enter something in hopes of maybe grabbing Writers Status. I know it's a long shot, but maybe the Story Gods will drop something into my Brain that will help me achieve that goal!

(Rolling eyes Emoticon inserted here! LOL!!!)

So far I have seen works by Our NightStar, and Gordy! Both Fine stories in their own Rights!!!
Hoping to see other writings from more of Our Family in there......

You're not allowed to copy my writing style
- Kidding.

Anyway, It's hard to say how I'm doing today - Had an all-nighter out with friends, which went perfectly.

My mistake was casually asking if any among them knew what happened to a particular female friend of mine; we had a past, and seeing as I'm single, I was curious to see if she was as well. All I got out of everyone was a blank look - from what I gathered (and most of the stories I heard), after going off to college, some months later she came home and packed all her belongings up, and just quite literally cut all ties with all of us (parents and friends).

Now, I being a tech decided to pull out my tricks to locating people (I'm sure a private investigator could do better, but I can find out on my own), and I found that the rumor she dropped college was false (found her on a list of 2014 honors students, so she was at least in college till March this year), and even more surprising, she had an address change to somewhere in my city. I've got survivor's guilt right now, because had I been able to make the relationship work, at least her mom would've known where she was (with me).

Anyway, Hope all the Shedder's pull out their creativity caps and put some more entries on our story, as well as the Pandemic series (ATS, as a hint, you might want to start a publishing company - with all the good stories in here, there would be room to make some cash off of us).

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

All Nighters are Fun Foss! But It takes me longer to recoop after one anymore. Used to not bother me at all, and I could pull a few in a row, years ago. Now it takes me a couple/few days to get over just one all nighter!! LOL!!!

Well the blank looks from yer friends are kinda confusing, since ya say you found that she had at least done some more college, eh? That's odd......

So what ya think? Maybe you can try to contact her, and try again for a relationship? Or has the ship sailed for good......?
If you think it may work, best of Good Luck to Ya!!! If not, well cast that line back out. There are more fish in the sea......

I started working on a Pandemic Story. I'm going at it from a different angle. I think You will like it!
Oh and I did read your entry Foss!!! Very Good Indeed!!! I really liked it!!!!!!

I'm not sure where we are in OUR story here though. I'm pretty sure Night had gone hunting for something to grill out, outside of the cave hoping to entice the others to come out of there. The wizard can't be beaten, so maybe he can just stay put for a few? CC and I are outside the cave tending the fire to cook on...... The Fixers are nearby, waiting for someone to put them to use causing mischief?!? LOL!!!

We haven't heard from Homer, as far as where he is at in all this mess. (Maybe he is in the cave? Do I remember that right?)

I think we need to get back to Reading the Map,and continue that line? (Gordy what's with that map idea? Where are we on that? Are all the Stones gathered?)

I believe TDawg had suggested we wait for some across the Pond to write in some more before we continue. You know, with their point of Views? Mura and others need to write in as well, with their angles on this.......( If they so desire......)
edit on 7-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: fossilera

So have you contacted the young lady yet????? Don't waste any time. Hurry! LOL

I think I'm giving up on our story in here for a while as no one seems interested enough or are even around any more to add to it. Life happens and people are busy with other things.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I don't want to give it up Night!?!?!?! I just don't know where to take it right now, or if I even should? I and You, TDawg, and Foss and Gordy have entered some lately. True Kicked the Wizards ass some. So I think we need to get back to the map idea, don't we? Isn't that where it ended up? You took off for hunting some bacon, LOL! You were hoping to bring the others out of the cave, right?

EDIT: I AM interested enough to go on with the story Night!! I know others are busy with life, and some may NOT actually give a crap about the story anymore, but I do! And I am NOT alone there,I don't think?!
I don't know why the novelty has worn off for some. I know we as a species have a short attention span, but for something as special as this ?......
edit on 7-9-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join