It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ok it's after ten P.M. Time for some music!

Ok it's goin on 11:45 or so, gotta get some ZZzzz's.
Up early in the morn for some coffee here.
See Ya's then! G'Night ALL!!! Pleasant journey through the Astral Realm......
(Hmmm, no snoozin' emoticons.)
edit on 27-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Gah, Dawg, I forgot they could take it from the hand. I've had it done that way enough times, you'd think I'd remember! I usually tell them if they have a hard time to do that. Some people have no problems whatsoever and others...good Lord!!! LOL

Yeah, I was shocked to learn that I could no longer have things done with my right arm. I have a medic alert bracelet because of that. You can get lymphedemia where one arm would be a LOT bigger than the other and there is no cure. Don't want to get that so I made sure to get me a bracelet! I saw one woman with her arm enlarged and one lady it was her leg.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Great vid Syx!!!!!!! I always felt so bad for Dave Mustain. He was so crushed when Metallica threw him out of the band, but he seemed to do quite well for himself with Megadeth.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just me and what appears to be one lone cricket out there. I hear him...peep, peep, peep. LOL And some other bug noises. I feel I should join in or something.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Aww!

Hey Night Star! I hope you are well

It's a grey looking day outside today, and this is going to be my ten thousandth post I think, so double woot for me! It will soon be the turn of the colder months to play with the lives of the Britons, and I can barely wait!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: cody599

Thanks. I don't know why, but I woke up feeling a hell of a lot better today. Maybe my blood sugar has leveled out, or my Karma is at ease, or maybe my Warp Core is operating at capacity.
I don't know why, but I'm thankful nonetheless.

Which of course raises the age old question...

Why?

It was "The Fixers" from the shed story adventure!!! LOL
WB buddy. (No Hug! just a manly handshake and a wee slap on the shoulder)
G

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Good Morning! Hope the coffee is still hot!?

(MMmmm, Yep! Just Right!)

Night, I know Dave was really Bummed,
but seemed to bounce back in great fashion!!! I Love MegaDeth!!!

True, You have a gray day? Mine is still black. Only a tad after 4 A.M. here so......

Gordy! Ya cracked me up first thing! I saw the comm about the fixers and had a good laugh!

Perfect way to wake up with a laugh and Smiles!!!

EDIT: Ok some wake up music!!! The beverage can be coffee, tea, or something with a bit more potential!!!

edit on 28-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yes it is grey... although the weather is supposed to perk up toward the end of the month, set fair for a great deal of September... unfortunately

It has stopped raining at least, so the odd customer comes by every once in a while, rather than hiding from the rain in their dwelling places.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well at least the rain stopped, eh? We had a couple rainy days here recently too. Sucked.
But is better now.
And hopefully the customers will be at your door more frequently now!

EDIT: OH, and Congrats on Breaking the 10,000 Post Mark! OutStanding!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Hehe! I did it last night, but then when I awoke I realised that one of my posts had been removed for being off topic (not my usual style, as I am sure you can appreciate!).

I kind of did a Gene Kelly all over the line last night !

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

My Oh My! You with an Off-Topic Post?! Truly the ATS M(G)ods were bored!
That is one for the record book eh?
Man, Some people anyway!!! LOL!!!
(No, Not You, I meant the Mods. LOL!!!)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

LOL!

Yes... very strange goings on. I believe it was in a thread which dealt with the subject of a pair of FEMEN (hyper feminist activists) representatives defecating and spreading menstruating on the ISIS flag, and coincidentally with that, the text upon the flag itself, which is allegedly "sacred text" according to some iconography obsessed individuals.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Ahhh, That Thread! I stayed outta there. I was however just caught up in the thread about the ex-embassador revealing that the Iraq war, reason for, was false. I knew that soon after it began. The timing for his revelation I agree is suspect. But that's talk for that thread......
Well I spilled it over into this one didn't I. But maybe we can just overlook my little oops.eh?

Ah, Me needs more coffee.
Mmmm, Coffee, Coffee good! LOL!!
(I think that line is from a movie?)

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Yes, lets just overlook that slip shall we (like my removed post from the aforementioned thread)
?

So aside from enjoying your coffee, how are you today?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

True, I am fine so far Thank You! BUT, it is early and since we, CC and I, have made plans for today, there is always room for error! Seems that way with me and making plans. That's why I usually go with spontaneity. It usually ends better for me!

And how is Your day shaping up?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Well, business has slowed down somewhat in the last two hours, but the sun has been trying to break through the clouds, so hopefully that will bring some of the hydrophobes out of the cracks in the Earth in which they dwell, there to swell our customer numbers. I hold out little hope though, since the forecast for today is further greyness and possible showers later on.

There is little else to do besides sit and wait for custom, like a spider waiting for a fly.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

eghgdfffffa

umm...sorry...trying to say jelijfmnoi

Bah! Good morning! I'm trying to type with a cat on my lap, her timing is awesome, lol.

How is theiujifjijj everyone today? I need coffee..."Get off me you needy feline!"

eeeiiiiiiiff

jacy

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Awwwwweee! Kitty typing is awesome!

Feline pals are always a barrel of laughs, even when they are getting in the way, and wrecking ones stuff! My friend has four cats, and they are all in love with two things. My armpits, and the straps on my backpack. Its not right... ITS NOT RIGHT I TELL YOU!

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Good Morning Jacy! Fine here, and how are you so far! Aside from Macy being silly? LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join