It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

but you might want to ask Cody or Rodinus. The reason for that, is that skype does not always recognise my inbuilt webcam (Hewlett Packard... Total chumps, could not organise a scat flinging match in a sewer hub).

I have the same with my logitech sometimes. Can't get the mic to work at the moment.

Damned annoying

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Just tried to skype you .................................. No answer

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

I'm on the PC, no mic/vid here... will fire up the laptop after my dinner...
About 5.45pm?
cheers!
G

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Heh, well, you remember how shambolic my last attempt at a Skype call was! Took twenty minutes to set my stuff up right, and I had to log out, and then back in again, every ten bloody minutes!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

YAY!!! Skype works!!

THANKS TONY!! and MEGAN!!

Am well impressed that it worked 1st time and no probs (apart from my accent!!!) LOL

Wee Dougie just HAD to show Tony his Lego Space ship Office! ROFL Brilliant!

Cheers Cody! Much appreciated!

G

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I remember, it was nightmare, watching you furiously type whilst Rod and I extracted the urine, well it was funny from our side LOL
Gordi's up and running
just had a call from him, everything is working, even my mic

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Who is this Tony you speak of ? And a Megan too-boot !!!! LOL

The space ship was priceless mate, future ATSer for sure
I seem to remember a wee fleet of them, a bit of advice Gbro, with Lego around do NOT remove shoes until safely in bed.....................You can thank me later !!!

Cody

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Wooo!

Everything is working? Not even a hint of spanner in the old works there?

Well... Jolly good!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hi Guys! Looks like you all been busy Skypin' and all.
Gordy good to see You mastered it finally!!?

I spent ALL day yesterday sleeping. Seems I needed it I guess.
Was only up a couple times for bathroom call.
Now I am refreshed, and have nothing to do! LOL!!

Hope everyones day is going well. Off to cruise the threads......

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Must be Gentlemen's day today. Hello Gentlemen!!!!

I spent a bit of time outside with Cody today. I started to make a pair of Indian earrings...man is that tedious. The eye of the needle is so tiny, I'm surprised it can actually be seen with the naked eye! And teeny tiny seed beads. Surprised I'm not cross eyed yet. LOL One thing about some designs with seed beads is that if one bead is off, the entire piece can be ruined and you have to start all over again. And with Cody and his constant asking me to look at this or look at that, I put my project away for another day. Kind of hard to concentrate. LOL

Hope you had a good day at the park Dawg.

True, that drumming circle sounded awesome!

Glad you are settled with your Skype Gordi.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx, is that you? You keep changing avatars on me! LOL I have days where I can just sleep the day away too.

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hiya Cody! Looks like you are back posting regularly now?

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Where are all the ladies? They better not be out shopping without me!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night! Yah it's me. I change that little bugger a lot don't I? LOL!!!
I DO it to keep you on your toes! LOL!!! No actually, I just get fidgety a lot, and like messin with my avvy......
Just dropped in a short story, if ya care to read it. Called, The Good Soul.
Seems to have some questionable areas in it, but I posted it just the same.....

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

It really did sound awesome! It FELT fantastic! It made me feel for a time, as if I never came home from Bloodstock! There is something so primal about the beat of massed drums, and it is only when you hear percussion of such an ancient style, that you truly appreciate its value musically.

The last time I had such a stark reminder of its power, when removed from all other musical considerations like melody and harmony, was when I saw an Australian percussion orchestra play at a local high school, back before my hair was the correct length.

Wednesday night was so...unexpected in every particular. It started out looking like a total bust, and yet I spent the night hanging out with really talented but unheard of musicians, listened to guitar music played with passion and technical supremacy, and drums played as they were meant to be. It was GREAT to see culture bleeding into this town, springing up in an organic fashion, without prompting from some government initiative or educational body, just people doing what they NEED to do, expressing themselves in a creative and productive manner.

It really gave me hope for the future of human thought, in an age where Facebook and Twitter erode the very art of thought and communication, while promoting themselves as being crucial to connecting everyone. A spark of light scything through an all consuming shadow.

In other news, my voice is busted. I am thinking that Tuesday night at the bar got very busy after I started loosing time, and that I must have started shouting my head off to be heard over the collective din produced by people as drunk as I was, trying to communicate audibly with a constantly increasing volume of interference! If you imagine Christian Bale's rendition of Batman, but British and as a spotty teen, during that awkward phase, where the voice breaks? That's where I find myself vocally at this point.

I, like many people, find the sound of my own voice rather annoying, but this issue I am having at the moment makes me miss having normally functional vocal cords. Trying to get a point across when one cannot properly modulate the frequency at which one outputs vocalised data, is like trying to type while coming out of a medically induced coma. You might manage it, but it will probably hurt, and will not come out in nearly the same state as it was when you formulated your message in your brain!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

True, if I may interject, I can relate to the Driving force of some Drum Beats! I can feel them in the depth of my very being!!! I love it!!!
And to the Voiceless condition you are now in, I have been there before as well. Sucks, Is about all I can say about it. I can feel for You True!!
I remember trying to relate some technical information to a co-worker in a metal shop years ago, and All I could do is make wispy noises that sounded like the air leaving a vehicle tire that had been knifed! Every now and then a noise would come out that was from my vocal cords, but it too was very indeciferable! LOL !it sucked!!! LOL!!!
edit on 21-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Seeing the Wizard being thrown this way and that by True and His Bass/Axe onslaught, Syx thinks a bit of Fire may be needed to put a deeper meaning to all these attacks!

He Shifts into Dragon form and takes a deep breath.
Flames erupt in a stream that Syx draws in a circle around the wizard! He does not connect the fire as this was meant to be a Blast of fury to remind the Wizard that there is more power here than he expected!

The Fatigue in the Wizard is obvious. He has been pounded down, slashed, and hit with energy forces that would been the end of any ordinary being......

Some of the other Rainbow Warriors take stance for another attack......

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Woo! Go Syx!

FIRE IT UP! FIRE IT UP! FIRE IT UP!

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

LOL True!!!
I don't know how far to take this. I mean I could write more to the point of frying that Bastard Wizard to his end, but don't think I am the One To end it! We need some behind the scene info here. Like some U2U's or somethin from somebody who has the end of this story tagged.

I feel like I am in the edge of the fog of this tale......

posted on Aug, 21 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Speaking of being at the edge of the fog, I can feel the call of The Lord of Dreams, tugging on my eyelids.

See you, and the rest of Shedsville in the morrow! Farewell for now!

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join