It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Shed 2

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:46 AM
Jacy Darling, my goodness. Big hug!!!!!!!!!!! Life is so difficult for so many of us. Don't stop talking! Don't stop coming here. This place is our magical place and we need it and each other!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:55 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

True Bud Hey!!
Looks like you have been going through a lot of stressful times there.

I do hope You have been able to ease the levels of said stress somewhat.
I know, use some of the items in the store and make a duplicate of yourself!
Then put it out where everyone can see it,
and they will dump all their problems on Him!! LOL!!!

Hey,it was just a thought...LOL

Night! Hi, and I would tell your X that we will all come there and drag him to the doctors office!!
I really wish we could, then we can help you carry all those grocery bags inside......
Just look around for a kid when ya get back from the store,
and offer him a couple bucks to do the hauling!! Hey it was just an (another) idea!! LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 05:59 AM
Morning Syx. you seem to be like me, up at all hours of the day and night with a few hours of sleep here and there. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:00 AM
I think this Planet has gone through, (or still gong through) Some space crap.
Maybe going through a comets tail and it has all kinds of negative ions
that are affecting us in a negative way!!?
There has to be something like that or similar to be having all these effects on us ALL???!! Like WHat is going onhere? I can't believe all the B.S that has hit us all!!!?

This is crazy!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:02 AM
a reply to: Night Star

That a pretty close assumption there Night. But I have actually been up all night,
and am now finally finding some peace/comfort,

just being in this place with you all!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:06 AM
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx, I appreciate your concern, and your suggestion of making a manikin of myself for people to unload on is a good one! However, as stress goes, there have been worse times, and so despite the slings and arrows of this outrageous fortune, I am capable of retaining a certain serenity of thought and action at the moment, so do not fret. The ragged banner of my psyche may be tattered, but it is not unraveling yet!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:17 AM
a reply to: TrueBrit

Good to see that your psyche has not been fully destroyed!
Keep up the positive attitude True, and You will conquer all!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:17 AM

Your sentiments are noted and passed on to the here gathered. Our family have a history of being unsupported when in need, and so we try where ever possible to offer aid to individuals who need it. We recognise from harsh experience, that without such efforts, mankind is doomed to a cold fate.

With regard to the window breakage, the plants were safe last night when we looked them over (any evidence of vandalism leads us to do a check of the planters to ensure that they are intact).

On the matter of your EX, if he has been dizzy and spaced out beyond the point of functionality, then he needs to man up and get some medical advice. Are none of your family available to assist you with the groceries? You do far too much dear Night Star!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 06:23 AM
( coming into the room with two pots of coffee, Syx sits down to relax with his friends.)

Jacy you still here? Try not to think of the bad hand of cards you've been dealt.
Just slip the ones you don't want under the table and sneak a couple other cards from the deck.
The Dealer is busy getting a cup of coffee so it will be easy for you to do that.
Life I have found is supposed to be hard.
It makes us use our little tricks to make it better for ourselves.
Try to stay one step ahead of the Dealer.
The House does NOT win all the time!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:02 AM

Night, I wish I could give more stars for Your Post to Jacy.
It is spot on!

EDIT: (I think my Coffee must suck. Everyone left......

edit on 19-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:22 AM
For Jacy and Foss

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:33 AM
a reply to: Mura44

Mura Hi! I know this was for Jacy and Foss,
but I had to listen to the song. Never heard it before.

Very good!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:39 AM
Great video Mura!!

LOL, Syx, your coffee is fine. I'm just popping in and out in between doing other things around the house.

True, Usually my niece and or her husband will help. She is pregnant so lately it's just been Dennis. The thing is, with Mark and I we both need to feel good enough to go out and Dennis gets migrains and has his own stuff going on, so it is down to coordinating 3 people to all feel well enough and available at the same time.

Today I go out with Linda and I guess I'll have to do my grocery shopping with her. Dennis might be working at the pet store today so...that leaves Linda to help. I hate to depend on people like that but there is nothing I can do about it. Thanks for your concern Honey!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM

Shhhhwooooo. I thought I had a couple of bad pots there Night! LOL!
Thanx for the confirmation that it didn't suck!! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:59 AM

Good morning again all. The skunks went elsewhere and thankfully the smell dissipated enough so I could go back to sleep. Still a tinge in the air though.

Sorry to see so many RL problems going on with the denizens of the Shed. I agree with Syx though, you must keep having a positive outlook, not a facade, but a actual one. I'm no Doctor, but I believe that depression is like a cancer and will eat you up. It is a self feeding force that is always hungry and it can only be you that can combat it. Outside influences can either help or hinder as well. But keeping positive is the main goal.

It's not always doom and gloom, I've somehow managed to find one good thing out of nearly every thing that has happened to me. You just have to look for it and it does take time. And the times I couldn't find it, I just put in the past were it belongs and move on. Lessons learned and all that.

Y'all take care.
edit on 19-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Bad spelling...I believe its called grammar.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:13 AM
Morning Dawg! Yeah that skunk smell is so powerful and takes a while to dissipate. EEEEW!

True story...My Ex, once saved a skunk. Yes he did! LOL He had it on his porch and it died overnight. You could smell that thing all through the neighborhood. His sister who he lived with at he time was so pissed. LOL

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:14 AM
For my Lovely suffering friends.

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:16 AM
a reply to: TDawgRex

Good Mornin' to Ya TDawg! Hope your day will be a good one!!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:18 AM

I can't believe I haven't said anything about the skunks!!?
Sorry to see that You and TDawg have had to deal with that!!
Pretty stinky situation, eh? LOL!!!

EDIT: Oh Bugger Night, I love the Frog Pic!!
I was gonna mention it in the writing above, but spaced it!!!?
It is pretty kool!!!

edit on 19-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
For all of you.

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>