It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 124
<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oooch! Argh! Ouch! Good Morning all.

A bit stiff in the body this morning after the farm thing this weekend. But today is a good pain. Not bad at all. And not in the normal spots! I guess I did it right and hopefully my light workouts are finally taking effect.

True, I know the feeling of being the quiet one, when moving anyways, as I grew up hunting, fishing and then went Recon(or Recce) so it's kinda second nature. It's not like I'm sneaking about though. Just ambling about.

It drove one of my GF's batty. She would complain that I was all loud at one point, and then turn up somewhere else and scare the bejeezus out of her asking if she needed a hand or some such.

Get yer game on Tru! Your ship is thumpin' its way towards the story again last I saw. Time to join the rest of us!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I agree with the Dawg, True, you must write something for the story! Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?

Hahahaha, we used to say that as kids. LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

The prow of the mighty galleon smashed the waves aside, as it thundered toward the island. The sails were drawn taught, and the fury of a thousand storms issued into them from the speakers mounted on the deck. True stood at the helm, riffs racing from his fingertips as he played a song of violence and majesty, triumph and brutality, spurred on by the unfolding battle ahead.

"I am coming for you!" he shouted. "Prepare yourself, creature of darkness, for the coming of the eternal light!" and so uttering, he leaped into the air, the lead from his bass coming away from the jack as he ascended. He screamed a word to the universe, and the space beneath him became a pool, reflecting not the sky above, but the scene of battle between his friends, and their mortal enemy. Into this pool he plunged, landing in the battle space.

"Look out!" cried the rest of the warriors, as the wizard rounded on True, extending an arm and launching a ravening beam of energy toward him. True raised his bass in defense, and the horrid unlight broke upon its surface, discharging all along its length. "Oh really?" True taunted, "Now that is not very nice!". A grin spread across his face, his whiskers twitching in amusement. He swirled his guitar into playing position, and his fingers danced an angry dance upon the strings, savage, broken rhythms flying from its inbuilt speaker system. The sound waves hit the decrepit wizard like a lash, stripping both robes and skin from his frame, eliciting howls of surprise and alarm.

Whilst the wizard was pinned, True cast about, searching the faces of his friends for signs of loss, hoping to find no one missing, or mourning. "How fare you all?" Night Star indicated the fallen wolf, and the others gestured at the remains of the initial encounter. So many poor animals had suffered, so much pain had been bought to his friends, that something inside his head broke. He laughed. It was not a sweet laugh. Its pitch and note were that of a laugh heavy with madness, and he turned his attention back to the wizard. Every sonic lash to break upon the mans skin delighted True, drove his laughter to new heights. His maniacal laughter stopped suddenly, and his eyes shone blood red in the gloom as he spoke to the wizard.

"Know me wizard, know us, and know your doom. Give your soul to whatever gods remain unto you in the hereafter, because in this universe, your arse belongs to us!" he commanded, reversing his grip on his bass guitar, and whispering the words of change into the strings. Once again, the double bearded war axe blades shot out and locked into position. The moment they clicked home, he charged.....

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yay!!!! Awesome True!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

OK - I'm gettin a bit scared now!!! (***Hides behind the sofa***)

ROFL!!!

AWESOME STUFF my Bro in BassArms! LOL Just Awesome!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just looking back through all of our health related posts - I think we should have the next gathering in a Nursing home!!!
We can all poke walking sticks at the staff and get them to bring us more Rum! Or we'll set True on 'em!! ROFL

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gbro was right True that was awesome !!!!!!!

Gbro......................I get the stair lift

ROFL

Cody

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The Wizard laughed a merry laugh, “OH! I absolutely love this! You are a feisty bunch! True is it? You've finally arrived. Better late than never I guess, but yet I sense the this band is not yet complete. Please put your odd looking sitar down before you hurt someone. ”

“It’s a Bass battleaxe” True replied.

“You named your sitar after a fish?…you all really are a odd band of people though quite entertaining. But no matter. The trial is about to begin. If you let Anteros free, you also let me free as well, something that the Circle of the First would frown upon.” The Wizard smirked and winked at them again. “But maybe we have learned our lesson over the eons and we deserve our freedom.”

Cody walked up to Gordi looking back at Sporky. “What the hell’s is going on here?”

“I’m not sure,” Gordi replied looking over the hilt of his sword, “But it can’t be good.”

Dawg stepped forward. “Why have you two been imprisoned? What crimes did you commit?”

“That’s’s going to be very little help knowing the answers…we’re both guilty of what we have done.” Anteros echoed in his mind.

The Wizard sat upon the dirt floor. “Take a seat, get comfortable, this may take awhile, but I assure you, it is a grand tale.”

Jacy looked at the Wizard. “Answer the question! What crimes did you commit?”

The Wizard looked at the assembled group. “Well the two most serious ones were curiosity and vengeance, but there are lesser ones as well.”

Come on folks! I can't be the only one who projects the Wiz...it's a group thing after all.
Belly up to the wishing well and toss your two pence in.
edit on 18-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Punctuation

edit on 18-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: And I forgot to italicize as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599
a reply to: TrueBrit

Young whippersnappers always charging in...

God bless 'em!

And when I'm relegated to the old folks home, I want one of these. There are always bones to crush.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You know Doug....
I was just thinking... (Actually posted this on another thread before I saw Your one!!!! LOL)

LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   

ROFL Gbro

I wonder which thread

Cody

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here's one for Mike - I didn't manage to get any video of wee Dougie dancing at the Ceilidh unfortunately

But here's a wee gif of him boogieing to some tunes in the holiday flat?

Quality! LOL
G
edit on 18-8-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: I had to change the spellink

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He dances a hell of a lot better than you Gbro

Just saying ROFL

Cody

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Was that the recent eclipse?
or maybe the approach of comet X??

Hard to make it out with all of the female caterwauling!

(PS - Hard to argue with your last point, given the overwhelming evidence!)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Good morning shed people! After waking up on my keyboard, I was up for a short time and decided to go to sleep in an actual bed. It was much better! LOL!!!

TRUE!! That was a fine entry there! Good Job Man!!

TDawg, nice additions from You as well!!! Koodos!!

Cody, I believe I mentioned that I liked your addition too?
Brain Fartin' here so...... LOL!!!
Good to see Sporky is doing Well!

Gordy, Is that dancing GIF for me Mike, or are there two of us in here! If it was for me, sure rub it in that I cannot dance like that anymore. Darn Youngsters any ways... Always makin fun of us old cripples. LOL!!!!!

However it IS a cute image!!! Made me smile! Thanx for that Bud!!!

edit on 18-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
A gift for the inhabitants of the shed.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

[[[[[[[[[[[MOM]]]]]]]]]]]]]

You're ALIVE!!!!! LOL

Welcome Home!

(PS - Your ava's all screwy?
Try this one?)

Or better still for mini profile background -

cheers!
G
edit on 18-8-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: i wanted to add a PS

edit on 18-8-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: i wanted to add another PS

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: woodsmom

Hiya WoodsMom! Nice to see You again! Thanx for the Flower, it's nice. It will dress up the cave we are in right now. It's lookin a little shabby in here ! LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hahaha! Yup, I'm alive! I made it through another summer in the wild! But shhh, we can't jinx it, it's not over yet. Thank you for the fixed avi! I need a gorgeous beast to find my yard a happy place in just a couple of days. Without fail, they come wandering back into the yard as hunting season starts.

Sorry, I haven't caught up by any means here, I just wanted to give you all a smile!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer
You know Doug....
I was just thinking... (Actually posted this on another thread before I saw Your one!!!! LOL)

LOL

That..is...flippin'...hilarious!

Sorry Cody...but it is!

new topics

top topics

<< 121  122  123    125  126  127 >>

join