It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 123
<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Cody who had apparently missed the boats and all the misadventures of his friends, had spent his time wisely.

He'd spoken to travellers, sages and oracles alike with growing astonishment at the tales he was hearing of a group of rainbow warriors. He'd followed advice and directions with anticipation in his heart. "All this because of a lost love and a momentary suicidal madness" Cody thought.

Sporky had been his travelling companion, and they had become inseparable through their adventures, they had met ancient creatures and kings, wizards and mythical Gods. At one time Merlin had given Cody a crystal and told him to follow it's direction to find his destiny.

His destiny as turned out was to be the carrier of the great sword of balance, which Cody now carried proudly strapped to his back. He knelt on one knee a unsheathed the great sword. Like a knight at prayer and he whispered "Tell me oh great one. Have not served you well ? Have I not yet earned the right to find my friends? Would you now lead to my greater purpose ?"

The sword began with it's now familiar and yet still terrifying glow, but never had Cody seen it so bright. The sword entered his mind and said in a rather non chivalrous child like voice "It's about bloody time you asked you muppet"

With that, the exact location of the warriors was revealed to him. Grabbing the sarcastic blade and placing unceremoniously back in it's scabbard. Cody ran like a driven lunatic all the while shouting "Sporky, Sporky, Sporky I know where they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop eating that and for the Creator's sake fly me there."

Sporky landed outside a great cavern where they could see the warriors had had a great battle. "WTF ?" Said Cody to Sporky, for he had learned text speak on his travels, "OMG" Replied Sporky.

"That's Gbro about to something really stupid, and..................and...................is that Night crying with her great white wolf ?" Aghast he turned to his winged friend and shouted

"We've been gone too long Sporky my friend"........................He unsheathed the great sword ready to do battle, "Battle mode Sporky ATTACK"

You should have seen the look on the faces as a resplendent dragon in full battle armour and a maniacal Cody weilding a glowing sword entered the cavern.

Talk about a kodak moment

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Dawg breathed a sigh of relief in his mind, "Well Anteros, looks like the jig is up. Now can I have my body back?”

Anteros/Dawg pointed an accusing finger at the Wizard, “This is all his fault! I don’t want to hurt anybody any more… I’m done! I have done my penance, yet he won’t let me go! None of this would have happened if he had just let me go! He has made me do what I have done out of desperation!” Anteros voice lowered to a whisper and tears streaked the grime on his face, “He won’t even let me die.”

The wizard stopped spinning and looked at those assembled around him. “But it is you who doesn’t understand Anteros, if I let you go, which I can't do, who would I have around to talk to. These creatures that I conjure are incapable of speech. They provide companionship, but no stimulation of the mind.”

“If torture is your idea of stimulating the mind you are succeeding, you are evil!” Anteros/Dawg started to reach for a sword on the ground.

“Oh stop being so dramatic,” the Wizard rolled his eyes, “I can’t hurt you and you can’t hurt me either, but you can hurt those gathered here and I thought you said that you were done hurting people?” The Wizard smiled at everyone. “You see, Anteros is a prisoner here, as am I. But I have been granted authority on this little spit of land, but yet I cannot leave either. I must say that the past few days have been most enjoyable watching your antics. It’s been the most fun I’ve had in centuries." He gestured at the mouth of the cave and a metallic dragon slammed face first into...nothing. It shook it's head and looked as confused as a dragon can. Cody walked past the dragon with no problem looking confused as well.

Foss took a defiant stance and raised his staff to do battle. As did Jane with her wand.

The Wizard looked at them and chuckled. “Please don’t, combined you two don’t have the power.” Foss looked confused and Jane raised an eyebrow, “I think that may be a gamble we’re willing to take.” She said.

The Wizard looked at Jane sternly, “While powerful, you are all still novices compared to me. Even though I too am a prisoner, I am ranked very high in The Circle of the First and I still retain all of my power. It would behoove you to talk rather than fight as I can assure you, you will not like the outcome. Here, let me show you.” He winked and shrugged. The cats started to glow and their bodies faded and the glow coalesced into a ball of shimmering fog. The ball then floated over to Wolf and entered Wolf’s body. Wolf sat up and started to lick Night’s face, and then took notice of the Wizard and started to growl.

Night threw her arms around Wolf neck. “No! Don’t attack!” she looked at the Wizard, “What have you done to Wolf?”

“Merely helping him heal, my dear. While my furry companions may be dead, they still had some life force in them.” He looked sadly at where the cats used to be. “I’ll miss them.” He looked around at the gathering. “I’m sorry that they attacked you, I didn’t realize how protective they were as we have never had visitors before.”

“I’m starting to feel like I’m on The Land of Misfit Toys.” Dawg/Anteros muttered. Everybody whirled to look at him. “What?”

Jacy walked up to him and looked him in the eyes. “Dawg?”

“Yes?”

Jacy whooped. “He’s back!”

Anteros echoed in Dawgs mind. “Let them know that I am still here and you are not free yet. I think that I am about to be put on trial again and I need a defender. I choose you.”

Dawg looked around. “Um, Anteros is still here in my mind, but he’s letting me talk, he, um, er, wants me to defend him.”

The Wizard clapped his hands softly. “Oh, this is getting better and better. I can’t wait to see how this turns out.”

Homer looked disgustedly at the Wizard. "Y ou really are not a nice guy are you? I bet you even burn all your food."

Dawg chuckled at the insult. "It's good to be back...well, kinda back anyways."
edit on 17-8-2014 by TDawgRex because: Oops! The problems of collaboration. Haha!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Nice!

Looks like we were posting at the same time...

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Looking that way Dawg (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry I was away so long, but it was well worth it.

That BBQ ninja school is a killer !!!!

Cody

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

Looking that way Dawg (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry I was away so long, but it was well worth it.

That BBQ ninja school is a killer !!!!

Cody

I warned ya! I warned ya! Sic 'em!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So I see

Cody

edit on 17/8/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Hahahaha! Got a good laugh from your post!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Gordi, Cody, and Dawg awesome additions to the story!!!! Very, very pleased!
:
edit on 17-8-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hi Night. Funny that you said :" Bright Eyed and BushyTailed" In your earlier post. A few minutes after I woke up today, that very phrase came into my head and I was thinking about it wondering where it originated, and the reason why it was said in the first place!! Isn't that a strange coincidence?! I think so!
I hadn't even come here to ATS or anything!!! ( Now I'm wondering if that thought I had coincides with the time that you either thought about saying it, or the time you actually posted!!!) I am kinda flabbergasted by this situation!!! lOL!!!!

So Forgive me!?
HELLO EveryOne! I hope you are all well today! I LOVE All the NEW Additions to the Story!! Great Job ALL of You who wrote in!!!

I am still processing the info I got from the CD I have with my latest results of an MRI Scan yesterday!...... I have not read a professional report on the reading of that disc yet, but have it and looked it over last night with CC. My spine and a particular disk have me flippin out a bit...... (((((( EDIT: I just took out some of this post. NightStar said something that made me re do this post. Didn't mean to have it freak anyone out. SORRY NIGHT!!! ))))))
Kinda hard to explain, so I am currently finding a way to copy a few of the images from the MRI, and will post them here, if You guys think It would be ok...... Or would it be more Inappropriate??!
Someone Let me know...... Thanx.
Syx.

edit on 17-8-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Sounds awful! Big gentle hug for you!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thank You Night for the Cousin Hug! I appreciate it! CC has been helping me learn how to navigate the Pages at FaceBook.
Wow it's kinda overwhelming there. So many areas to get through.
Oh well, I will get used to it......
I just popped inhere to see of anyone is around and here You are!
Nice to see You!

This is My GrandMa. Tomorrow She will be 99 years old! Doesn't She look Great for being that age! I think She is doing Awesomely!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Night I am sorry if that previous post made ya wonk a bit!

I did an edit and fixed it. Now it's not quite so creepy.....

But Thanx for bringin that aspect of it out for me!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak

Night I am sorry if that previous post made ya wonk a bit!

I did an edit and fixed it. Now it's not quite so creepy.....

But Thanx for bringin that aspect of it out for me!!

What post? When did I wonk? What was creepy

edit on 17-8-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Syx, Wow, God Bless Her! Hope she has an amazing birthday tomorrow!!

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It was just the way ya said it in yer reply to this post Night (what I'm gonna drop in here in quotes from You), just after I posted the info bout my MRI.
I had some creepy details in there I guess, and you said," SOUNDS AWEFUL! Big gentle hug for you!!!" (Emphasis added by Me.)
So I took out some of the creepy stuff I had in there originally...... I thought it kinda creeped you out is all...( Darned text anyway. It's hard to see the emotions of people sometimes when writing on screen......)

Thanx for the Flowers for GrandMa!!

I know she'd love em!!!

Gonna log-off for the night.
Good Night to all the shed People, and other lurkers.......!!

See Ya's on the Morrow early......

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Mura44

Mura, sorry I didn't acknowledge your post. I could picture you at that party, and in the events afterwards. LOL!

Not laughing AT You, just about the situation you ended up in.

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Oh, Hello everyone. Yah I'm up already. Same reasons again......
I wish I could heal as fast as when I was younger.
Then these probs would already be past. Well hopefully It will happen soon enough.

Hope You all have a Great Day today!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Morning Syx!

Sorry to hear that you are once again roused from slumber by a body which conspires against you!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hey True! Thanx Man. It does get quite annoying, to say the least.
I really didn't make it to bed though. I woke up while lifting my head off the keyboard!
Now I have QWERTY spelled backwards on my face! LOL!!!

Man some of these threads are odd. I mean, I post a decent response, and get NO reply at all!?
I don't want a parade,but acknowledgement is nice every now and then, ya know? LOL!!!

(Realizing that he has on his cloak of invisibility, Syx takes it off and throws it down......)
Now that could have been the problem, eh? LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ah, the feeling of invisibility? I know it well.

However, I choose to look at things from a different perspective. Rather than assuming that a lack of response to my posts is equivalent to the post itself being of poor quality, I choose to assume that a lack of response means that either the post has been missed in the frenzied rush that often befalls threads during certain periods (for instance, when everyone gets out of work), or that it contains such a comprehensive and complete understanding of the subject matter, that little can be added to it, or any point made within it argued successfully.

Being used to a level of invisibility in my normal life helps me stay serene about these things. No one sees me coming, no one hears my footfalls, I have to make an effort to be noticed if I am to avoid surprising people by accident! So I am very much used to the feeling

top topics

<< 120  121  122    124  125  126 >>

join