It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
My God...

What a mad day! I woke up to all manner of charging about and yelling into phones from my mother, who was discussing the outrageous fortune that has lead to my sisters roof leaking, had to man the shop for a couple of hours on my day off, had a driving lesson, and that went splendidly by the way. Immediately after that I went into town, purchased new workboots (just like the old boots, exact same make and model, just, you know, sans the many hundreds of days punishment that those old ones had taken), then I went to my friends place, who broke out Final Fantasy 7 all of a sudden. After depriving many beasties of binary life, I then marched home, and have only just returned.

A bacon sandwich awaits!

Everyone well I hope?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

G'nite Jane...*hugs*....
I'm still pouting though...

Hi Tsu! I'm feeling much better, thank you.
I love little travel bottles too, lol.

I honestly can't wait to see the pics from this gathering! And hear the stories! It might need it's own thread....I'm pretty sure it will be epic. A lot of people are reading along, even though they aren't responding. I'm sure I'm not the only one looking forward to hearing all about your shenanigans!!

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hiya hunny! Were your ears burning? lol
I think we just 'conjured' you up...we were just talking about you!

Sounds like you had a crazy day. I'm glad you're enjoying your driving lessons. It won't be long before you don't even really have to think about what you're doing, and then you'll really enjoy it!

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I did not notice my ears getting warmer, but that may be something to do with the extremely high humidity levels in these parts at present. I have not measured it you understand, but it certainly feels as if a storm were on the horizon, and if not, certainly a sticky and unpleasant night. I will be glad of my tower fan this eve!

In any case, I hope that what ever was said was either good or at least fun!

It certainly was a crazy day, but I often find that those are the ones which prove the most enjoyable! Good to see you up and about in the internet! Has your headache gone away yet?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

We were just wondering where you were, lol...and hoping that everything was ok.

I'm doing much better, thank you. Headache free since Sunday (touch wood)...and getting caught up with stupid stuff like groceries and laundry.
Right now I'm just being lazy, playing here....and not accomplishing a thing.

It's been hot and humid here too. (Don't want to tell you that I'm cool as a cucumber in air conditioning, lol...but I think you once said you don't like it...?)

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Sorry Gordi, I only just saw your post above Janes.

Lol, I'll bring a tent then?

PS Where will my staff sleep? And where will I store all of my trunks?

Jaky-Sis, LOL, I am so not looking forward to the photo's haha. Drunk posting would be bad enough, but drunk pics and vids? I dread to think!

*Apologies in advance to MODS

I'm off to bed now guys, got to get my body clock righted for the 6am jog around the island.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

G'nite Sis!
See you soon,
(online I mean....
...)

Okay, I'll stop it now.
jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Well, I am fine, and aside from being worried by the issue of my sisters home having a leaky roof, I find myself free of any concerns.

However, the reason I have not been posting as regularly in here, is that the weekend was a day longer than normal, due to a bank holiday, and that during that weekend, I was hanging out with my besty, and a friend of ours who will shortly be moving back to town from Brighton.

Then Tuesday happened, which was one of the most manic days trade I have ever presided over solo, a feat I was only able to achieve because mother and her business partner went off to our suppliers to do a spot of stock buying. It was also a night of humid weather. Therefore, I found myself heavily prone toward slumber.

And then of course, today happened, which in totality, is why I have been less active on the boards over the last couple of days! I will be in all the rest of this week, and the weekend too in all probability, so if I can overcome the humidity I hope to be a little more productive on the site in general, and hopefully in here as well!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Wow, you have been busy!

Hey...isn't it dreadfully late over there by now? I mean, it's almost 8pm here...so it's....2am there?

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

No! Tis but a single minute past one in the morning... Well two now

There is a reason that I used to be called by the nickname 24hours!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

To quote our Gordi..."Don't say it!!!!"

*cough* Really? So you're an Energizer bunny, lol. Funny that I pictured you in bunny slippers!

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I am usually the last to bed
whether that qualifies me as being an Energizer Bunny or not, I shall leave to your most capable mind to discern!

In either case, nickname or not, I must go to my bed now, for otherwise I shall be impeded when I try to be about my tasks at work! I hope you have a good evening, and that your headache stays gone!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Thanks hun, g'nite!
Sleep well.

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Hi All!
Just got caught up....way too much to remember and comment on right now! (lol)

Yeah...how come we haven't seen True here? I hope everything's ok.

If anyone is pouting about not going to the gathering...it's me! I can't believe my family would gather without me...

I feel like the inbred Canadian cousin that never gets invited to the family reunion....
now I won't be able to look at celery or little travel bottles of shampoo without getting all sad....

jacy

Hey, no pouting by yourself allowed! I reserve every right to pout alongside you.

@AB - I'm really liking the story additions; don't be shy & keep them coming!

@The Gathering & Co - Have lot's of fun, and make sure to take lots of photos (or video - I think that would be kind of neat). Also, I vote the next gathering be somewhere in the US (or Canada; wouldn't mind going back there for a bit).

-foss

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Good morning all

Far too much funny stuff for me to reply to with only a cup and a half of coffee in me.

No doubt today will be a long one as all I want to do is get home and think about packing,

LBD .................. Check

Minions.................Check

Auto translator.....................Check

Fishing gear....................Check

Portable calor gas heater .................Check

Silver tea service ...................Check

Several pairs of inappropriate high heels ...................Check

I'm getting there

Cody

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Between you and Tsu.....To para phrase Brody....
"Gordi's gonna need a bigger camper van!"

Right...I'm off....got a jam packed diary....typical.....catch you all later...

*flitpoof*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Hey Jacy... you WILL be there, or rather...
HERE!

Gx

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Gordi...*hugs*...Thank you!
I'm feeling rather blue today, so I really appreciate that.

jacy

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You have the blues?

That will not do! *Rolls dice* I cast RAINBOW LIGHTNING (sing it as if you were Dio for full effect)! Gives you pep, and colours you FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Bigger Van???
SORTED!

Oops, no hang on...

That's Better!
Tsu's entourage can have the rearmost four sections! (Might have to do a 2nd run for all of the packing crates!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join