It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Ps, no that is not a pic of my yard. My yard is messy with Cody's toys and what not. LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

LOL on the Yard Comment Night! I know how that is/was. We used to have what looked like a toy/department store in our back yard when all the kids were still young and at the house!! It was quite the sight! We figured why mess with picking all that up all the time. The kids would just drag the stuff right back out again!! LOL!!!

Speaking of kids, we have a couple in their 30's!!
They are like 33(F) and 34(M) years old now!
Also a 26(F) year old, and a 21(M) year old!
Man, we are gettin old CC!!! LOL!!!!
( I know that she will say, " Yah but you will always be older then me!!!") LOL!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Heh... Night Star, I am glad that you appreciate my rambling manner of communication! Most folks, when faced with my verbose delivery, just announce "You don't half talk some crap lad!". Really and honestly though, I just love the English language!

Its funny you should mention my accent. The way I speak has been making trouble for me one way or another since I uttered my first words!

I used to get teased by class mates for speaking "all posh like" when I was at school, and these days, people cannot believe I am a long term resident of Shoeburyness, because I speak differently to all the people I have grown up around. The simple fact of the matter is, that it is all down to the shape of my palate. I have what is called a Welsh palate, because of my heritage. This means that vowels are more pronounced and prolonged, and consonants are uttered with greater precision, giving them a slightly clipped lilt.

Of course, I am far swearier in real life lol!

As for your being old enough to be my mother, there are worse things to be than that!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hi guys

Syx your request is in your u2u inbox, the 1st didn't work
owing to me being a muppet. The second is an apology for said balls up, the third one should work

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Some grainy MegaDave?

Got heaps of that! Heres some of the less sucky shots

There are more, but they are terrible because my camera is an idiot! Damned ISO settings are not user alterable!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hi all!, Just poppin' to let y'all know I'm alive. A bit ornery though at the moment again. But this weekend should be good for me as I'm heading back out to the farm. That's always relaxing.

Y'all take care.

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Ps, no that is not a pic of my yard. My yard is messy with Cody's toys and what not. LOL

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Yeah,

Sorry about that Night, I'll tidy up soonest

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Good to see ya Dawg

Have fun at the funny farm, ...................... I mean farm

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hey man!

I hope that your visit to the farm is as relaxing as you expect it to be. Just do us all a favour, and make sure you do not crock yourself!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You must be off to a festival soon True
Isn't there one this weekend ?

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

No mate, it was last weekend!

Those pics I posted were from Megadeth's headlining performance!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Cool
Sorry mate I'm still catching up, looks like it was one hell of a weekend.
Always good to have the occasional blow out.

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It WAS a great weekend! I saw some top acts, including Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, Children of Bodom, Megadeth (obviously), Shining (a black metal/jazz hybrid band), Obituary, Flotsam and Jetsam, and a whole bunch of others!

Stonking!

I really needed it after the crazy year I have been having so far!

ETA: You know you are at the right festival, when the moshpit that opens next to you contains a fella in his mid twenties, running about flailing his arms, while wearing a Picachu costume! I wish I had a photo of that guy, he was HILARIOUS!

edit on 14-8-2014 by TrueBrit because: REASONS!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

A. LMAO
B. I seriously have to look up Shining.
C. It's good to be back

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Job done mate!

This video does not feature the sax unfortunately, however you want to look up their album Black Jazz. Its epic, and bonkers.
edit on 14-8-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail.... REASONS!!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cody599

originally posted by: Night Star

Ummmmmmmmmmmm Yeah,

Sorry about that Night, I'll tidy up soonest

Cody

Looks at Cody. Taps on watch. The yard is still filled with plastic pool toys, two bikes, a scooter, balls, a pair of shoes and socks, plastic bucket with various other toys, a game...

And Cody, Cody's Mom (my niece) and Cody's Dad...the table outside has electric and other tools on it, two big ashtrays, sun screen, bug spray, bottle of bubbles, sea shells, various rocks, marbles, a failed ant farm...I mean, really???? Tomorrow if I decide to bring out a craft project, it's all getting piled up in a corner of the yard somewhere so I can work. I at least gathered the chairs up from all over the yard and they are sitting by the table as they should be. The table has a plastic table cloth but it's filthy and has dirt, leaves, dead bugs and paint all over it. I'll have to give that a good washing down!
At least we have a few flowers and a nice little vegetable garden going. And I had room on the swing to sit and relax.
edit on 14-8-2014 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Great vid there True! Must be exciting as hell seeing them live!

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I thought you said it was mess ?

Sounds like heaven, I could use a place to work on the beast polishing and all that, maybe a respray ?

I promise you a ride out ............................... pretty please

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Oh man

That's awesome True, downloading in 3...........2................1.................

Thanks man

Cody

posted on Aug, 14 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hahahahaha! You can have anything you want out there, just pick up after yourself when you're done. And, um...no you are not going to get me on that beast, not unless it's a dragon.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join