It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Evening Cody....no I don't mind you saying it at all. If I've posted stuff on here then it's fair game to be quoted!
Who says you wont get a crystal? Mwahahahaha!

Loving the fact you are in Pirate mode! Sooooo Tim will be the first to walk 'our' plank hey! Wooho!

That calls for a wee celebratory rum, seeing as the sun is setting over the yard arm and I need the practice for The Gathering!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: cody599
....Just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to The Gathering, regardless of weather, and even though only a few of us are blessed enough to be there in person, rest assured we will all be there in spirit. If your ears are all burning over the weekend you know why.
Gbro my thanks for the invitation, it couldn't have come at a better time....

You are most welcome sir!

...Hi everybody great news, the rumour at work is that Tim has been asked to jump ship, before being made to walk the plank. I don't know the truth of it, but hope springs eternal.
Cody

Aww that would be a shame! (Who's Pirate ship are we chucking him off????? ...first! LOL)
G

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I was thinking good old fashioned keel hauling might be in order first

Like I said it's just a rumour, but where there's rumour there's rum

@ Gbro I claim first dibs, then it's a free for all, try to something for BFFT he has a rouge bull in Texas that wants to play as well.

Cody

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just got this from Rod in The bolt hole

So I would like to wish you all a great weekend get together and hoping that you all have a really wonderful time.

I wish I could be there too but my thoughts will be with you boys and girls...

Have a couple for me.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

Thought it would be nice to share it.

Cody

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Well that's the rocker sold! Getting picked up tomorrow night. Probably should have waited for the bidding to start on eBay....but meh....I was happy with what I got offered off another site
. 9 unhappy folks on eBay tonight!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

There's no stopping you is there ?

*mental note* Pack armour

Cody

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Lol! No need....I have it covered....as I shall demonstrate at the Gathering!

Where's Tsu and True.....surely Tsu is up and about by now? At this rate she'll miss her flight!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hiya Jane!

Hiya Everyone!

LOL, I'm not sleeping haha, I've had a very busy day shopping! I had my ATS top come through the post today too, lol, I was cutting it a bit fine really ordering it as late as I did. You'll all be able recognise me now lol. I was thinking of wearing a tin foil bowler but I might have had issues with security so I got the top instead.

Now, no-one's taking a dress are they?

I'm still not done doing chores here, I got back from Newport at about 6 and went straight back out to Cwmbran haha.

How is everyone? All well I hope?

Jane, I think Jaky means a Shed site away from ATS, I think? Somewhere to sell our wares I think, don't take my word for it though.

Massive hugs to all!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsu322

Now, no-one's taking a dress are they?

I'm taking my little black number

You know. Just in case

Cody

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Aha! There she be!
Yes, I'm taking/bringing a skirt/dress!
A separate web site....that is do-able! Sure Foss can help out with that! Something we can discuss around 'the camp fire on the beach!'

I see Cody's taking his LBD, we already know Gordi has one
. Is Mrs C taking one Codester?

Oh, and while you're here miss...I've bumped your Rainbow Lounge thread...Gordi and Night have contributed again along with AB
.....I know giving you more work lol!
Rainbows
Jane

PS....Note to self *must remember the celery!*

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
WOW!
Gathering preparations are in full swing it seems?

REMEMBER TO CHARGE YOUR MOBILE PHONES BEFORE YOU LEAVE!!!
(So we can still get in touch if things go awry!)

I will meet you all at Glasgow Central Station (Jane) & Glasgow Airport (GLA) Arrivals Gate - after luggage collection (Cody, Tsu and Mrs C) at the appropriate times!

WooHoo!

G

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Phone and camera scheduled for charge later tomorrow sir, although I do believe one can re-charge on British Rail these days!
Shame they don't have smoking compartments any more......forget my rainbow hat....look out for a cloud of smoke!!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Bugga, I thought I would be the only one turning up with a black mini and hairy legs! I'm going to have to rethink my wardrobe now!

Jane, Lol, stop creating work for me haha, I'm going to have to think of something creative to do now.

CELERY???!!! I thought this was a weekend break not a friggin bootcamp! HELP! What next? Bushtrucker trials for slice of bacon?!

Bugga it, I'm packing chocolate into the lining of my case to be on the safe side.

Gordi! Hiya!

I'm getting sorted here slowly, I can't believe how fast it's gone!

I can't wait! I was out today buying little travel shampoo's and stuff. I was like a kid in a sweet shop with all the little bottles. Don't ask why that amused me, I don't even know myself!

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

LOL!!

It's my holiday flat!! A wee home from home.... I might even have some shampoo there!

It really has All mod cons.
Except a Loo...
Or a kitchen...
or... a roof...
You've got tools right?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

CELERY???!!! I thought this was a weekend break not a friggin bootcamp! HELP! What next? Bushtrucker trials for slice of bacon?!

Bugga it, I'm packing chocolate into the lining of my case to be on the safe side

Hehe....got the coconut for the bacon! That's confused you....It will also double up as sun protection
Never take anything on holiday unless it has 2 uses! Same goes for these....

I was out today buying little travel shampoo's and stuff.

Can you tell I'm used to living in small spaces like boats????

I hope True isn't here because he's miffed he can't get the time off to join us??

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hi All!
Just got caught up....way too much to remember and comment on right now! (lol)

Yeah...how come we haven't seen True here? I hope everything's ok.

If anyone is pouting about not going to the gathering...it's me! I can't believe my family would gather without me...

I feel like the inbred Canadian cousin that never gets invited to the family reunion....
now I won't be able to look at celery or little travel bottles of shampoo without getting all sad....

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Evening jacy...you're lucky, it's midnight here and I'm off to bed....otherwise I would be looking for rainbow colured celery to torment you with

Oh heck....here you go...this is how you get rainbow celery....

Sweet dreams!
*hears jacy hissing expletives through clenched teeth in the background*

Nos da!
*flitpoof*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Jane...you're a MEAN sister, and if I was there I would be pulling your hair!!

Mom always liked you best.

Fine...go to bed...off you go....
I can sit here and pout by myself just fine....

jacy

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I love the little travel bottles lol, I don't need much of an excuse to get as many as I can.

Jaky-Sis, we will definitely have to have another gathering!. We will have lots of time to plan and save for the next gathering/s.

How is your head feeling now? Are you feeling any better?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl
You're smiling really......I know you are!!!!!!

I knew you'd answer.

Loves ya sis!
I'm really flitpoofing now....catch you tomorrow in between packing 'n' stuff.
Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join