It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetryonic Resources for Study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shixta
Cool. Probably interesting also.
I'm hesitating about giving a S&f, just because I'm confused.
Care to elaborate? Or shall I start reading the documents first?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
ETA: Ahhh, I see in your title, 'resources.' You are providing info to chew on, got it.

edit on 23-5-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Posting here to mark for reading later :-) Looks interesting.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Movhisattva

I'm all too happy to elaborate to the best of my ability. I am simply a Tetryonics student, simply doing my own due diligence to understand all of this just one day at a time.

Here's a quick introduction, that can never do the topic justice, but to walk you in a bit further without all the confusing here we go.

aetherforce.com...

Chew for a while and please get back with your individual questions. I have sorted through most of the material and once you have as well, we can all point to the same chapters and discuss accordingly.

Skepticism is of course welcomed, but resistance if futile from what I can tell. This is a geometric key, and it appears valid useful, simplistic, and all encompassing. I know, just digest it a bit.

"Reality is what everyone is keen to know about. No one wants to be deceived; all are eager for trustworthy information, if it be forthcoming, about both the material and the spiritual worlds, which together seem to constitute the universe." Sir Oliver Lodge

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here is the only resource needed.
It's complete garbage.

Another post where it was shown to be garbage.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-5-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing this! I have recently begun looking into Sacred Geometry as a whole and I very much look forward to going through this information! S&F for you!!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The post you have referenced was one of my first attempts to start a conversation. Tetryonics has been through a 2nd revision, and the Principia Geometrica series, and at this stage the theory has been released to the general public.

Many skeptics in the beginning stages of the tentative release of version one materials, wanted to see a peer reviewed publication.

I started the conversation with a publication. Now, we're all looking at Version two materials which show even greater detail than before. The theory continues to delve deeper, and in a more explanatory way, than anything I've ever seen before. The foundational principles are still at work, however my lack of a comprehensive understanding at that time, can be seen, and I point that out all the while.

I would like to think of this as a resources, and research thread, and I welcome you to bring any criticism to the table. Besides garbage, do you have something specific you would like me to address?

I encourage the most skeptical of skeptics to at least take the sufficient time required to actually put your brain on the materials and see what comes of it. If you can't do that, then I encourage you to listed to Kelvin directly.

I am simply acting as facilitator and helping others to approach this new way of thinking.

tetryonics.scienceoflife.nl...

There are some great interviews on the resources page.

holoversity.eu...

Courses>>Kelvin Abraham>>Interviews

Many many many more hours of study.
www.youtube.com...

I do caution you to realize that version one materials will show Quantised Angular Momentum as Alpha, but Version 2 materials show OMOGA which more closely alligns that with the notion of angular momentum in general.

That is the distinct property to be on the look out for when listening to the version one youtube lecures, and when looking over the 1500 pages of version 2. Version 2 shows OMEGA as QAM (Quantised Angular Momentum) and version one shows Alpha instead. Either way here is a deeper understanding of QAM...and this is a necessary step that helps to introduce Tetryonic thinking and how it applies throughout the work.

tetryonictheory.com...

edit on 24-5-2014 by shixta because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I found this rather interesting..

I get the same feeling, though our "general" math also takes many of the geometric functions into account. They just arent front and center.

That said, I think a more simplistic basis should be the next step on our advancement. I think that we are figuring out that we can work the numbers in many different ways, as deep as we could every possibly want, until the end of time. I feel that this is hinted at when it is claimed that Tetryonics is considered the "grammar," but it isnt shown particularly well.

I went through a lot of the provided info, but wasnt able to find how it directly applies to situations. I would love for it to include even things like "practice problems" so that we could apply this type of pattern recognition more readily.

I also was not able to find information on physical anomalies such as transients, or various other items. I see this a lot though, because we have mostly explained the overall behavior, so the anomalies dont tend to be brought up outside of those that actually work with them. Then, when someone comes up with an alternate process, it also doesnt take these into account. I can actually see how it might work, but it never seems to be mentioned either.

Overall, I think it is a neat methodology for pattern recognition! I think it might be more simple, in the end, but that is neither here nor there.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

The Grammar is the Equilateral Geometry itself.

From there Kelvin realized that when you tessellate these triangles there are odd numbers running across the rows, and when you add these odd number groupings together, they always add up to 'square' numbers. Tetryonics is saying that all the "square" numbers found in physics are an actual manifestation of these Energy Triangle Tessellations as they form 'square' numbers. The bold step that we are taking here implies that the geometry itself reveals instantly what pages and pages of mathematics tried to accomplish, and even then it's still not quite understood in the most fundamental way possible. It's the geometry itself that we must look to...

See the first few chapters in QM for a more detailed understanding and how to properly distinguish between bosons and photons!! The Unification of Planck and Einstein is now at hand.

Within each Plank Quanta look for:
the magnetic polarity: along the bottom
the electric polarity (on both triangle sides)
the zero-point of the rotation (in the middle)
the resulting direction of motion (to the vertex)

tetryonictheory.com...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

People call my physics theory "numerology", but when numerology actually comes, everyone calls it "physics".

Just saying...

Not bad, OP, but I think I saw this somewhere a year ago.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I have read through everything presented in this thread, and a couple of links that were on those.

I am bringing up topics that frequently are not addressed, and I think I can see how this type of pattern recognition would apply. However, it is not explicit.

I am not sure you understand exactly which specific behaviors I am speaking about, so I will just go it on my own. No worries! No pattern recognition I have yet to see encompasses the "difficult" behaviors. And the most difficult ones are not the publicized mysteries, but the ones that only tend to come up through experience of direct application (through engineering, scientific experiments, etc).

I have the feeling that most mathematicians arent even aware of such things, which obviously presents a problem!

Anyway, thanks for the thread. I think I will continue to use my own system, but pattern recognition systems like these are always interesting and fun to me.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Here's is something probably more your speed, however the basics are still required. Jumping too far ahead too quickly will only confuse.

I would recommend listening to the conversation as opposed to just looking at the notes. The notes are, for now, a rough outline of sorts that will be used as scaffolding ideas as the studies continue. In other words, the notes are not exact transcriptions of the actual dialogue.

Pattern Recognition is there...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shixta

Here's is something probably more your speed, however the basics are still required. Jumping too far ahead too quickly will only confuse.

I would recommend listening to the conversation as opposed to just looking at the notes. The notes are, for now, a rough outline of sorts that will be used as scaffolding ideas as the studies continue. In other words, the notes are not exact transcriptions of the actual dialogue.

I am sorry, but the lecture would take almost three hours to listen to, and I have quite a bit of things to do!

Maybe I missed it, but I never actually saw the PvNP solution. I never even saw the word "students" mentioned. The text did mention that there is a cash prize, and its a rather large one (from CMI). If they (you?) are publicizing a solution, might as well make a million dollars at the same time.

I saw a lot of the same on that page as I have on others, but it doesnt explicitly state how it would actually run the problem of determining housing. Perhaps that is the next step for tetryonics? Or, maybe there is a link I missed that directly addresses PvNP?

Either way, it still doesnt approach the topics I am talking about, but dont worry about that.

Pattern Recognition is there...

I would hope so, given that is the basis for any science or math.
There are different system that have arisen historically, and I suspect that process will be ongoing for quite some time. I think the foundation of the tetryonics concept is relatively sound, however, it is also very reminiscent of how many mathematicians envision math to work in the first place. Not as actual equations, but the equations apply to observed patterns and are only representative of an innately geometric process.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Tetryonics provides a foundation for some other researcher with the resources available to them to solve this problem.

This gives us insight into the real quantum processes so many are looking for. The geometry of Planck Quanta are related to the bits in the calculation, and the charged field can store any number of Planck Quanta.

You can take it from there I'm sure.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

See though, thats the thing...

People I know were working on completing similar things roughly ten years ago, and I am relating back some of the items that plagued the system. I do not necessarily see allowances for these behavior, much less prediction and minimization.

It is looked at quite differently from tetryonics, in that it was strictly developed in real world applications, but everything is based on the use of a single equation. And not one that is run over and over again, but a single equation for an entire system that with one iteration comes up with the most optimal solution. The individual system that is predicted could be anything from a chess game to city planning and takes an instant to compute.

What I am asking is if there is a link to a direct, real world application that has been successful. I would be interested to see how it is applied in real time to real systems.

I do not necessarily feel the need to "convert."
I am just curious.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The answers you seek are within the work.

This slide is a representation of a 2-d slice of a bar magnet. A one second snap shot. It's not in flux, however a magnet on the outside or an inductive loop nearby would cause changes to this field. Those changes can be measured.

tetryonictheory.com...

Modern technology ignores the E field component and are simply fixated on the Magnetic portion. The E field is how the force is applied through "action-at-a-distance". Tetryonics suggests that we can arrive at this elegant solution, but we still lack the technology. It will take some precision engineering and some open minded laboratories will need to start in on these experiments. We welcome your team to take a stab at it. Or just pass on the underlying understanding and watch your research open up to new vistas of understanding virtually overnight.

I would encourage you and your team to revisit your prior experiments with Tetryonics in mind. Had your team been aware of the Equilateral Geometry of the 'squared' numbers of physics they wouldn't have come up against so many anomalies and other items that plagued the system.

There is a three tiered method to the solution and the interviews go into greater detail. Minute mark 41 of the file below is basically where your answer can be found.

holoversity.eu...(2014.04.30)%20Tetryonics%20-%20P%20vs%20NP%20 -%20problem%20solution.mp3

=============this is my edit====================
Polynomial time vs non-polynomial time.

This is from the beginning of the interview...and for your convenience of course.

"Tetryonics says that there is a fundamental relationship that can be equated between charges and bits of information. The computing system we've built on binary bits can be related directly back to the possible arrangements of plus and minus charges of equilateral Planck Quanta at the quantum level.

Just how we stream bits together to make a byte, we then manipulate these bytes over a period of time to do certain mathematical executions, summing, addition, multiplication, computer graphics, are all examples of computers manipulating ones and zeros. All that manipulation takes a certain amount of time.

The NP side of it asks, Is there a way to process these bits faster, or is there a solution in the math to make p = np so that you can process 16 bits of information in a massively parallel or serial operation that reduces the time component.

Tetryonics looks at this from a quantum charge perspective. It's probably useful at this stage to revisit Quantum Mechanics...

The first of it is to equate the plus and minus charges to bits of information. The unique thing about the Equilateral Planck Quanta is that they can come together in different patterns. If you have an equilateral triangle full of Planck Quanta, there will always be a 'square' number in that triangle. It's a charged field, it may be a positive or a negative, but within that positive or negative charged field of 'squared' Planck Quanta there will be an asymmetry between the number of positive and negative within that will gives rise to the net charge."
====================================

Rather than respond to the post, have a listen, site back with your drink and just enjoy the solution as it comes to you.

edit on 24-5-2014 by shixta because: typo

edit on 24-5-2014 by shixta because: added much information.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The issues I speak about have been solved for a while.

I look forward to when proponents of Tetryonics start to apply this to real world applications (i.e. actual experimental platforms or technology).

I wish you the best of luck with your endeavors!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Some would suggest that Tesla's dc discoveries are where the practice applications began. That's where we need to focus our ongoing investigations and many are already on the trail.

top topics

join