It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's KORAN not the same KORAN - REVALATION

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

you are just parroting same regurgitated points over and over again.

you didn't prove anything of substance.

the most sad about all of this is that you didn't even make any of the given conclusions by yourself; it was given to you through some anti - Islam websites and other sources.

the very fact that some people attack Islam and Qur'an with such zeal is interesting.

and it makes more people get interested to see for themselves.

like the Dutch guy who took part in making anti - Islam film later converted to Islam... Why?

HE SAW it HIMSELF...

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

This is a discussion board and we deal in facts. The irrefutable facts presented show that your assertions that there are no errors in the Quran or with Muhammad are dead wrong. The dangerous thing is that indoctrination has caused people not be be capable of seeing the difference between truth and fantasy .. and they refuse to admit their errors. If people want a Muslim echo chamber, then this isn't the place for them.

If you want to base your belief in god on things that have been proven false, that's your business. But once you post in a public forum and claim that what you believe is based off absolute truth .. then it becomes everyone else's business. That's the point of a discussion forum. Like I said, this isn't an echochamber. We will post irrefutable facts that prove you wrong.

Deny ignorance.
(stop deflecting and admit the qu'ran is wrong)

Final time - /OUT

Let me ask you a question ...

How much do you know about Islam?
Aside from what you read on AnsweringIslam.org?

As you recall on page two of this thread , their was a thread about about the "the Quran not being curruptable "
I read this link, within the first five min of reading I found that , not only was the OP lying about his "salafi" status .
But he was copying and pasting from AnsweringIslam.org.
Ontop of that his interpretation of scripture was wayyyyyy off.
It was All innovative and chalked up as "FACT" ..

This is where your sourcing your information.. I know this to be true because your loud mouth present in that very thread taking The op side
Because he sounded so convincing to you .

I will Addmit that , for the first time in my ATS years I really questiond the "shill" theory after reading that.

I know threads like that appeal to weak minded people who bite off the information that looks to be "fact" .
You type of people take it and run! Believing you have the 100% truth .
When in reality you don't .

So I'll ask you again how much do you really know about Islam ?

I have been Muslim for many years now .. And I have still barely dented the knowledge contained within it .
Least not forget I used to be an Atheist prior to becoming Muslim. I also studied Islam for close to five years before becoming Muslim.
Indoctrinated you say ?.... *facepalm* hardly dear ....

But please answer my question truthfully ..

edit on 016121231716712th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightningStrikesHere
your loud mouth present in that very thread

Grow up. I presented SCIENTIFIC facts from reputable SCIENTIFIC SITES. They totally debunk Noahs Ark. They totally debunk Adam and Eve. They totally debunk Exodus. They prove that the myth stories in the Qu'ran are made up drivel. These facts come from SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY. Stop deflecting. Admit the Qu'ran is dead wrong.

Oh .. and a person doesn't have to be an Islamic scholar to know that the Islam preaches Adam and Eve .. preaches Exodus ... preaches Abraham ... preaches a Noahs Ark story. ALL those stories were stolen from other religions and all have been debunked by SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY. That's not quoting anti-Islam sites .. that's quoting facts from SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY.

Quit with the preaching. Either prove these facts wrong .. or shut up. Those are your choices. Otherwise, you are just shilling for Islamic myths instead of denying ignorance and addressing the facts presented.

edit on 7/5/2014 by FlyersFan because: more polite

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
you didn't prove anything of substance. ... the most sad about all of this is that you didn't even make any of the given conclusions by yourself; it was given to you through some anti - Islam websites and other sources.

WRONG.

I have proven WITHOUT A DOUBT that those Islamic myths were stolen from other religions and that those myths are DEAD WRONG. And I proved them using sources from SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY. Your claim that it was all just a bunch of 'anti-islamic sites' is a load of bull.

Adam and Eve - proven not to have happened.
Noahs Ark - Stolen from the Summerians and proven not to have happened.
Exodus - proven not to have happened.

That's substantive. The Quran is wrong. SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY irrefutably prove it. Not 'antiislamic sites' ... SCIENCE and ARCHEOLOGY.

the very fact that some people attack Islam and Qur'an with such zeal is interesting.

the very fact that some people are so indoctrinated with such zeal is interesting .. and very sad. Again .. this site isn't an islamic echo chamber. Here you'll be faced with facts and truth. Deal with it.

edit on 7/5/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

let us keep it simple...

do you know that the story of Noah in the Qur'an is not the same like the story of Noah in other Holy Books?

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
do you know that the story of Noah in the Qur'an is not the same like the story of Noah in other Holy Books?

My god .. didn't you even read this thread? I have said MANY TIMES that it's not exactly the same. I have said MANY TIMES that Muhammad screwed up when he stole the story.

But the fact that its not exactly the same changes nothing. DNA evidence as well as archeological evidence prove there was no Noahs Ark ... not even your little wooden regional raft ... and it's still a fact that Muhammad stole the story from the Summerians. He didn't get it from 'god'.

Adam and Eve. Proven false. Exodus. Proven false. The Qu'ran. Proven false.

posted on Jul, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

OK, so you realize story of Noah is different in Qur'an? Good.

so you know it is described as a local flood?

ncse.com...

nobody claims that the story wasn't known before.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join