It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When was the last time you were kissed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I find this thread somewhat depressing but with answers of 'Well over a decade in the past' and 'I don't remember' it was always going to be.

KISS: A lovely little trick by Mother Nature to give us something to do when words become superfluous.

KISS: When souls touch.

P

That's the way I see it. It must be the romantic in me.

Well said.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

People I know from my locality started talking about setting me up that way once. That conversation ended with me explaining that setting me up in such a fashion would result in me finally answering the question "can you kill someone by tearing out one or two of their ribs, and stabbing that person repeatedly in the neck with them".

I have always been very independent when it comes to dating. I do not need help, I just need the right woman. Only I have a hope in hell of recognising when that person has arrived!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

And this...

KISS: When souls touch.

Pretty much sums up what a REAL kiss is
Thank you
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 23-5-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The easiest remedy to that is...I've gotta be me. Take it or leave it.

But I have to admit, I'm a lot more comfortable now when I do date. After all, I'm just being me.

It's actually liberating.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: nenothtu

Well, Hell! Now I'm being tag teamed.

But I gotta admit, being tag-teamed by y'all is better than being tag-teamed by my family and friends.

They seem to insist upon me getting married even if it's against my wishes.
Always with the blind dates.

well now, go on the dates, of course, but always make it known to the datees that you don't fool around with married women, and explain (in detail if necessary) just what that means and entails, and you'll never have to worry about any of them wanting to tie the knot with ya!

This is known in some circles as "having your cake and eating it, too".

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Don't let him fool you he had a blind marriage....
He liked it well enough!

As for the tag teaming... I don't think so... lol

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had kisses with my 7 week old son about an hour ago.
He was all happy and content and full of milk, lovely

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I'll remember this dear....

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   

OB has a point about the "blind marriage" thing - I had never laid eyes on her until the day we married, and we got married about 4 1/2 hours or so after I first laid eyes on her.

I had to kinda rush it through, before she changed her mind, ya know? Chances like that don't come by very often, and I might not have survived to my next one!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: christmaspig
I had kisses with my 7 week old son about an hour ago.
He was all happy and content and full of milk, lovely

Thanks a lot for that! Now my wife says she wants a baby, too, and I'm going to have to pull her aside and explain just what causes that!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

Oh!

did I forget to mention that little detail when we were drawing up the contract?

looking for a loophole....

edit on 2014/5/23 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Last night before sleep.

We leave for work at different times. When we can we kiss.

Wife read that a "real" kiss daily can improve the intimacy in your marriage. A "real" kiss lasts at least six seconds.

It works. You think about it all day.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: artik
About an hour ago when my pregnant girlfriend left for work. She is still working with our child due in less than a week. She's a trooper. We also had a lil more loving than just a kiss before work too

so, like, 2 kisses?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My most recent kiss, yesterday, was from a woman with burn scars and teeth busted with brass knuckles. It was beautiful. I tend to love unconditionally.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
My last kiss was about three to four hours ago. The bf was going home for the night as I normally do not sleep over on Friday nights. We still have a couple "alone" nights a week to depressurize and fly solo, isn't that cute?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I shared a couple of goodnight kisses with my 6 year old a couple hours ago. That is who I've gotten all my kisses from this last year or so.

...jeez that's crazy. I didn't realize it had been that long already.
edit on 23-5-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I take my stars as kisses thanks lol
I did forget to include my sons, in my answer but they are getting older and not much into hugging and kissing daddy of a weekend now. they'd rather be out causing trouble in the woods or at home playing minecraft or lego on the xbox
If i try while watching a movie at night, I'm ruining it for them lol

My little chihuahua loves a lick and he's become my best buddy. I do have someone to kiss but for now she's in LA and I'm in Scotland but I have a feeling I'll get my lost kisses in the fall
and it's going to be worth the long wait! I'll have to be even more patient after that until I visit and we finalise things becoming permanent here. We're both single parents, we both work and she's going back to school so we just roll with it. Some things in life are truly worth waiting for and none of us are quitting any time soon. its been a hard 2 years though

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Sorry dude, just make sure you practice a lot first, you know to make sure you get it right

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Woohooo...I kissed a bearded lady. She really is a lovely gal, by any standard, but she has more facial hair than me. It wasn't a deal breaker in any way. Call me weird, but it turned me on. We played on a water slide in our underwear.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No kisses for me this weekend...
the wife took our girls to visit the mother-in-law....

On the up side I finally get to lounge around the house watching ESPN sorts center in my boxers and no ones around to complain about my showing butt crack...

Bawhahahahahaha!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join