It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kim Kardashian and Kayne West Wedding May 24, 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Oh brother .. dude .. lighten up.
If you don't like it .. then get out of the 'people' forum.

(must be a Kardashian fan or something. )

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
TMZ is taking votes to see if people think Kimyne (that' Kim and Kayne) will still be married five years from now. Most people believe they'll be divorced. And about 99% of the comments of the people think the pair are disgusting.

Speaking of disgusting ... have ya'll heard about the 'rap song' in which Yeezus (that's what Kayne calls himself sometimes) raps about how he just luv'd 'impregnanting Kims Mouth? Story Here ? the real question ... how did these two filth bombs ever get the kind of money they have. WOW.

edit on 5/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How did they get their money?

Well...Kanye actually has some talent, it's just surrounded by all the other rubbish he does/says/writes.

Kim. She is the product of an intricate scheme cooked up by the patriarch of the Jenner/Kardashian family...No not Bruce in drag...Kris. This applies to all of the girls in the family;

Step 1: hook up with a famous black guy
Step 2: milk it for all it's worth
Step 3: ditch him when he's either not famous any more or has been driven to hardcore drug use
Step 4: repeats steps 1-3

But seriously, that whole family is messed up and it's all controlled by Kris, she pimped her daughter out to do a sex tape, she's prolly grooming the younger ones for it as we speak too..

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Only news I want to hear about these two is that there plane crashed and they were eaten by sharks.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I actually started laughing at the OP's picture of the "gift". It's sad, but it's funny at the same time.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
People still pay attention to these two? o.O

I'm with you on the excess expenditures for the "celebration", though. Other than the license, my husband & I spent nada. No wedding, no party, zip. He had wanted one, but I have never seen the point of wedding celebrations and their costs, and after a few hours of challenging him to logically explain the cost of a wedding, I think he really did have a lightbulb moment, and couldn't find any real merit. To me, it's simply showing off. Why drop a few grand on a dress you'll only wear once in your life? Why spend thousands on one meal? Why drop a fortune on a cake that tastes like butt? (been to a few weddings myself, the cake is always nasty) All you're paying for is the image of "better than thou" you're trying to convey with fancy wedding attire, hoity-toity food, etc. Bah, that's all pointless to me, it's not a competition.

Kimye is just one of the many celebs keen on flaunting themselves any chance they get. An inordinately expensive wedding will always get rubberneckers.
edit on 5/26/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Everyone loves a good train wreck..so for all the naysayers...you know you wanna know..you clicked the thread.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
We should take bets on how long this latest Kim Kardashian marriage will last.
I have yet to find anyone who thinks it'll last more than 2 1/2 years.
2 1/2 years? I think that's being generous ...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
We should take bets on how long this latest Kim Kardashian marriage will last.
I have yet to find anyone who thinks it'll last more than 2 1/2 years.
2 1/2 years? I think that's being generous ...

I'd be amazed if they make it to Christmas. I just don't see it lasting longer.
So yeah, mark me down for them divorcing by Christmas.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

First to those complaining about this thread it's BTS and it's the People forum, get over it and MOVE ON! You didn't have to click on it!

Now to FF. I loath Kanye West. He is a tool and an idiot. Kim K isn't any better. They are both self absorbed idiots who deserve each other. I just hope they don't teach their daughter to be such an idiot.

I was surprised to see her dress be so modest. I was expecting her top half to be hanging out like before. We all know how she loves to flaunt her image.

The amount of money they have spent is just INSANE! It's her third wedding! What a joke. Is she trying to beat Elizabeth Taylor?

I find both of them to be horrible people and it is disturbing that society puts them on some pedestal of sorts like they are royalty. Oh yea they have been compared to Kate and William which is a HUGE insult to Kate and William. These two are nothing like them. These two have such egos it's unreal. They deserve each other.

edit on 5/26/2014 by mblahnikluver because: fixed the autocorrect from my stupid computer

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Taking bets on when the divorce will happen ...

Divorce Probably Imminent

Although Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just got married, a divorce is probably imminent according to leading experts and studies on celebrity relationships. First of all, Kim has already been divorced not once, but twice. This gives her an astoundingly high risk of a future divorce. In fact, according to the research, people who have already split from their spouse two prior times have a whopping 73% chance of their third marriage ending in divorce.

Hollywood Gossip - What Are The Vegas Odds on West/Kardashian Divorce?

Bradley says the odds that either Kim or Yeezy will file for divorce by December 31, 2015 are 5/1. The odds that neither half of Kimye will head for Splitsville before next year is out are a startling 1/14.

USA Today's sports betting expert Danny Sheridan isn't quite as optimistic. He says it's a virtual lock that Kim and Kanye will be broken up by May of 2015. Yes, not only is he giving the couple less than a year, he also says if they another child, you'd be smart to bet your paycheck on the fact that it will be named South.

OddsMaker gives likelihood of Kardashian/West Divorce

Kim and Kanye Divorce Nearly Guaranteed and Countdown Has Begun

According to several studies on celebrity relationships, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West may be facing a divorce very soon. Of the studies conducted on celebrity divorce, none paints a rosy picture for marriage longevity, and the odds are so stacked against Kim and Kanye that divorce in their case is nearly guaranteed.

edit on 5/30/2014 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think it will last longer than most predictions...they are each getting something out of it. She gets the publicity she thrives on and plot points for her shows and, if rumors are true, he gets a little cover. Plus the earnings potential.

But yeah, they'll get divorced when it offers more profit potential than being married.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

I think it will last longer than most predictions...they are each getting something out of it.

Very true. It's buying them magazine cover time.
I'm sure they'll start living separate lives way before it's official.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'd be amazed if they make it to Christmas. I just don't see it lasting longer.
So yeah, mark me down for them divorcing by Christmas.

November 2, 2014 ... 5 months later ... supermarket headlines say that divorce is coming and that there is 'cheating', although the tabloids didn't say which one was cheating. You may be the closest. I know, I know, people will say 'the tabloids' .... but the Enquirer is the one that broke the John Edwards scandal and they DO get a bunch of the Hollyweird stuff right so it could be.

Divorce watch continues ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join