It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered Off The California Coast"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
"Massive Underwater Entrance Discovered Off The California Coast"

A massive underwater entrance has been discovered off the Malibu, CA coast at Point Dume which appears to be the Holy Grail of UFO/USO researchers that have been looking for it over the last 40 years. The plateau structure is 1.35 miles x 2.45 miles wide, 6.66 miles from land and the entrance between the support pillars is 2745 feet wide and 630 feet tall. It also has what looks like a total nuclear bomb proof ceiling that is 500 feet thick. The discovery was made by Maxwell, Dale Romero and Jimmy Church, host of FADE to BLACK on the Dark Matter Radio Network on Monday, May 12th 2014 and announced on Facebook, Twitter and Church’s radio program the following day. The underwater base has been a mystery for many years with hundreds of UFO/USO sightings…many with photographs…but the entrance of the base has remained elusive…until now.

Source
beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2014/05/massive-underwater-entrance-discovered-off-the-california-coast-2469318.html

Did a search and didn't see anything recent so I decided to post it here. Also, the URL usage here isn't working in my favor, sorry for the sloppiness.
edit on 23-5-2014 by Artanis667 because: Formatting, nixed the source link as "www" was causing issues and tinyurl didn't help either

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Artanis667

If it's real, I'd like to rent some scuba gear.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

hmmm interesting but what makes them think this isn't a natural cave formation, though it is massive so I don't know. Pictures would be nice and your source doesn't work.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The link does not work.

link   

It was posted in the UFO forum... lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still, cool find. :-)

link   

Beforeitsnews.com is no longer an accepted source here at ATS. I see that there are other sources as well...maybe we can stick with those. Fascinating discovery, hopefully it will leave us with a few more answers than we had before.

edit on 23-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

link   

link not working, but it seems to point to Before It's News.

Not a very good source for anything other than a good laugh.

Sorry.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The link didn't work for me. How strange that a radio host found it? If I read it right. Is it underwater? Were they scuba diving when they found it? Until I can read the full article, many questions going through my head.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Link doesn't work,

And Mods can we move this to the ufo forum? Where it belongs.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Let me help out the poster here

here's the picture they claim is proof
and the original story was posted on
Before its news
edit on 23-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

link   
sounds to me like they watched the america unearthed episode that springer was just on. watch for submarines

link   
Lost me at Before its News.

Cool if true, but most likely another hoax perpetrated by BIN.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Please add to the existing conversation HERE

Thread Closed

new topics

join