It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 2014 - Leaked Documents Surface Online - Executive Briefing, Project Aquarius (1940s - 1970s)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I call bull the wording seems wrong for an official document.
Things like "recovered by the military" and not recovered by alpha 6 and taken too...
Makes it seem UNoficial to me.?
edit on 23-5-2014 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

those docs are real

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pepsibadd3

those docs are real

How did you come to that conclusion?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The docs seem "real" to me.

For those saying type-o's invalidate the whole thing, well... someone in the gov had to type them up and those clerks make mistakes (and the person who re-typed them for the website made mistakes... but so?).

Knowing that, then the docs sure could be real gov docs. For those that have trouble swallowing it, remember that these things were all over the skies in the 40's through 50's... and then in lesser numbers to the present.

They were, and are still, in our skies and the gov sure as heck were more interested than they let on (and they were publicly interested with a decade long study).

So, it's a big deal... and weird ... and the media, ding-bats, smug but clueless academics, counter intelligence and general mistrust in other human beings have created a skepticism that, in the case of aliens dropping by, is a tad unhealthy. Anyone who really looks into the unvarnished accounts will come to the same conclusion, I'd think.

Seeing odd tech in the sky would just seal the deal.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Whether or not these particular docs are real, TOP SECRET (and above) documents often have syntax and spelling errors. My theory on this is that as info has to be kept away from more and more lower ranking people the typing has to be done by more and more higher ranking people and as anyone who has been in the military can tell you the higher ups tend to be complete morons with their heads stuck very far up their own wormholes.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did you all read what is in the documents?

There is mention that the EBE told us about a homo-sapien that was implanted by his species to help humans develop a civilization. It says parts of the documents and info were released gradually as part of the project, but that other parts could not be because of the impact they would have to religion. It also says that at the time, they expected it to take decades for our technology to catch up to a place where we could even understand the information that was given to use by the Aliens.

Compelling indeed, but not enough to convince me yet. At a minimum, I would expect a date on the documents, and there is none.

Anyone know what this symbol represents? (on the front page of the doc) I couldn't find a match on it anywhere...

~Namaste
edit on 23-5-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2014 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Aren't the MJ-12 documents themselves fake or at least not very credible?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Why the heck does ANY ufology researcher/ufologist or even Hoaxer give ANY credence or references to MJ-12 when people now-a-days KNOW its a hoax(be it by a "ufologist or govt disinformation)?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

For those saying type-o's invalidate the whole thing, well... someone in the gov had to type them up and those clerks make mistakes (and the person who re-typed them for the website made mistakes... but so?).

If I were looking to fake something like this then I'd make damn sure that my orthography was impeccable, as I would know that any small mistake would be pounced upon as evidence of hoaxing.

That's not to say that the presence of such errors constitutes evidence that the documents are genuine of course, it could just as easily indicate that the hoaxers were sloppy (which is what I believe is the case in this instance).

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   

i stopped reading when I got to the part saying they had a recovered alien that lived for three years...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Upon looking at the documents and seeing that someone had taken photographs of these alleged Top Secret papers with the flash ON, thus saturating over 50% of the text, and seeing the connection to already-debunked material from William Moore, I have to conclude this is just hype to further promote Sirius. The Facebook messages culminated with a full response from whoever is running the Sirius Disclosure page ending with an advertisement to buy their DVD.

I have heard rumors that Dr. Ted Loder and Jan Bravo ditched Steven Greer because Greer was money-grabbing. It is obvious that any efforts into alternative energy will not work, and have not worked, so I am starting to wonder whether this Sirius Disclosure is really intending on raising funds for R&D. I think it has taken on a life of its own. Just like Wikileaks had a lot of hits and garnered lots of intel - but eventually collapsed from the weight of Assange's ego - I think the same could be true of The Disclosure Project.

Other plans are already in place. We will either get to participate with those plans or not...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Just like Wikileaks had a lot of hits and garnered lots of intel - but eventually collapsed from the weight of Assange's ego - I think the same could be true of The Disclosure Project.

I think that's unfair , Wikileaks has done and is still doing good stuff for the benefit of us all , Julian Assange is currently a prisoner of conscience in the Ecuadorian Embassy London.

The Disclosure Project , Sirius and Greer have really done nothing other than perhaps the 2001 press conference , the relevance of that is debatable , Greer is a money grabbing ego maniac and a prisoner of nothing but avarice , to compare the two organisations or people makes no sense.

edit on 24-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Technology that is "thousands of years ahead"?

Surely you can only provide an estimated date on technology that is BEHIND your own?

An I-Phone would appear a thousand years ahead to the inventor of the Automobile due to it's complexity (in fact it's only 125 years or so)...

This and other none necessary yet salacious details seem out of place so you have to wonder about validity......

edit on 24-5-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Even the people associated with WikiLeaks have ditched Assange and gone public about their disapproval of what he has done since the Bradley Manning issue. Assange is totally paranoid and hiding in Ecuador because he doesn't want to face a possible rape charge and refuses to do DNA testing because he is probably guilty. He has groupies and was screwing around like he thought he was a rock star. All the people in WikiLeaks have said this themselves. Assange and Greer are no different in that regard. They did hard work to uncover classified information, lots of it, and network it all together, then sort of went off the deep end. The material that The Disclosure Project uncovered is thousands of times more explosive than a video from a war helicopter.

Just sayin...

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 2014-05-24T15:52:21-05:002014Sat, 24 May 2014 15:52:21 -050021pm52Sat, 24 May 2014 15:52:21 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
as somebody who activly researches the subject i have always been skeptical of sirius that's just me though

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

I was an officer in the US Army in the early 1970s; and, I served in the Adjutant General Corps. For those of you who don't know, that is the "paper shuffling" branch that infests headquarters units. In that time period there were no word processors in use, just typewriters. The only correspondence that was retyped because of typographical, spelling, or grammar errors was that going to a Congressman, the Commander in Chief, or to a General officer. Reports from technical staff were never retyped because of mistakes, even if they were prepared for the previously mentioned VIPs. As an engineer in my post-military life, I can assure you that engineers are not noted for producing award winning documentation. Only because of automatic spell checkers do we appear literate.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
These read like a story about the history of UFOs from a person interested in the subject. The lack of details and the narrative is not like any document I have ever seen. You would have to ask yourself whom this report would be for. If it is for somebody being brought into the program it lacks many details that would be needed to make any sense of it if one was not already versed in modern UFO lore. If it was for people already in the program it gives only a vague outline on info they should already know with no details for or references that would make only make sense to somebody in the program. This appears written for somebody versed in UFO lore, touching just enough bases without details to make someone go this proves it all. In other words it reads as a hoax and poor one at that.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeIsPeculiar
a reply to: Shiloh7

My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

I was an officer in the US Army in the early 1970s; and, I served in the Adjutant General Corps. For those of you who don't know, that is the "paper shuffling" branch that infests headquarters units. In that time period there were no word processors in use, just typewriters. The only correspondence that was retyped because of typographical, spelling, or grammar errors was that going to a Congressman, the Commander in Chief, or to a General officer. Reports from technical staff were never retyped because of mistakes, even if they were prepared for the previously mentioned VIPs. As an engineer in my post-military life, I can assure you that engineers are not noted for producing award winning documentation. Only because of automatic spell checkers do we appear literate.

That's all fine and dandy , but why would this "alien " identify himself as "EBE" ( EXTRA BIOLOGICAL ENTITY) as previously pointed out?

Your thoughts?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I only read until Greer... I will not read anyfurther, since I am 100% sure that it will only be a waste of time.
Sorry, Greer is only interested in getting is money rolling with fakes, hoaxes and scams.
There has never been one true thing coming from him, so why should it now be different?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join