It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21 2014 - Leaked Documents Surface Online - Executive Briefing, Project Aquarius (1940s - 1970s)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
A new leak of alleged MAJESTIC-12 documents related to the Top Secret project dealing with UFOs and ETs has been sent over to Sirius Disclosure, the network associated with the public disclosure of military whistleblower testimonies concerning UFOs and covert operations technology. When it comes to leaked documents and testimonies themselves, shooting the personage/messenger of Dr. Steven Greer is fruitless. I do not doubt that he and his network have found credible witnesses.

Sirius Disclosure has sent out a call to anyone who might have first-hand knowledge of Project Aquarius and these recently leaked documents. So far it has not been verified or corroborated. This is what they had to say about the matter followed by a link to download the actual documents:

On May 21, 2014, we received a cache of Top Secret documents related to "Project Aquarius" , a purported Majestic 12 (MJ-12) covert project related to UFOs/ETs.

Previously, summaries of the documents have appeared on the Internet. However, we received photos of the actual documents. To our knowledge, this the first time the ACTUAL (not just a transcript) of the full cache of documents has been released . You can view them by clicking the link below.

It is NOT KNOWN if these are legitimate US government documents. We note several typos and other errors. These typos do not, per se, discredit the documents since typos routinely occur, especially in government documents.

It should be noted that the information in the documents conform to other known evidence and events and is substantially correct.

We are seeking anyone with DIRECT FIRST HAND knowledge of the provenance of these documents, or anyone personally connected to Project Aquarius and the other code-named projects mentioned in these documents, or any related ops.

Second-hand opinions are of less value, though all are entitled to his or her opinion. What would be most helpful is corroboration by any first-hand sources.

The person who sent us these documents has numerous legitimate contacts in covert aerospace and military projects related to UFOs and is a credible and reliable source.

We are releasing these documents quickly for security reasons, as we feel it is not wise to let significant time pass between our receipt and public release of the documents. If they are legitimate, they are potentially historic and explosive.

Thank you for your help in locating any first-hand corroborating sources for these documents- and for any corroboration of the other code-named projects, events and operations described in the documents.

TOP SECRET / MAJIC EYES ONLY - Project Aquarius Leaked Documents
edit on 2014-05-23T02:47:37-05:002014Fri, 23 May 2014 02:47:37 -050037am47Fri, 23 May 2014 02:47:37 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2014-05-23T02:50:32-05:002014Fri, 23 May 2014 02:50:32 -050032am50Fri, 23 May 2014 02:50:32 -050000 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

Well, they are at least worth a look eh?

Thanks for the post

S&F

ETA: AFTER REVIEWING THE DOCS I HAVE A DISTINCT FEELING THEY ARE FAKE ....

edit on 0582023155852rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

You would think something of this caliber would be Accurate right down to the grammar

It is NOT KNOWN if these are legitimate US government documents. We note several typos and other errors. These typos do not, per se, discredit the documents since typos routinely occur, especially in government documents.

edit on 0013033150153rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

Yeah these docs are wack, it's all original stuff same old Roswell /blue beam ect ect . nothing new no new detail information....

It's like who ever "hoax" this is just reaffirming the knowledge that is already known to UFO enthusiast.

Just saying ...
edit on 0113033151153rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
That looks like a double sense frase to me, but if this are real documents, wow, even make sense to anunnaki teories a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Most governmental documents pertaining to UFO sightings, incidents and
governmental policies, including Project Blue Book, have been released to the
public under FOIA or under various other release programs. MJ12 felt the reamining
documents and information [not relating to Project Aquarius ] relating to tech-
nological facts regarding Aliens medical matters, the fact that an Alien was captured
alive and survived for three years under secrecy, can not be released to the public
for fear the information would be obtained by SHIS. There was other information
obtained from EBE that was deemed sensitive and not releasable to the public.
Notably, Project Aquarius Volume IX, which pertains to tracing the Alie first
ancestors planted a human creature on earth to assist the inhabitants of earth in
developing a civilization. This information was only vague and the exact identity or
background information on this homo-sapien was not obtained. Undoubtfully, if this
information was released to the public, it would cause a worldwide religious panic.
MJ3 has developed a plan that will allow release of Project Aquarius, Volumes I thru
III. The release program calls for a gradual release of information over a period of
time in order to condition the public for future disclosures. Atch 5 of this
briefing contains certain guidlines for future public releases. - See more at: www.siriusdisclosure.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Interesting first read of the morning by an Aquarian about Aquarius. One thing bothers me and that is the spelling mistakes in these reports. Were these top official documents, you should be able to read no spelling mistakes, especially in documents up to the last 20 odd years. My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

It made a good read.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
in reply to: corsair00

Interesting first read of the morning by an Aquarian about Aquarius. One thing bothers me and that is the spelling mistakes in these reports. Were these top official documents, you should be able to read no spelling mistakes, especially in documents up to the last 20 odd years. My observation is that thewse were top secret and would have been read by top personnel who would surely as in the UK had not excused spelling mistakes in their mail etc.

It made a good read.

I fully agree with you here.

If it is proven to be a HOAX ill definatly be ....well....un moved ..
This is why the UFO forums are dying off , because of bogus information & trickery ...

Just saying.
edit on 0193033151953rd by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
The grammar has too many "Slang" mistakes for me. IE.."Volumes I THRU III:

That's 3 letters missed out, sorry for the scrutiny, but THRU is commonly used as a slang spelling or text etc. If someone was to genuinely mis-spell through, you would imagine something like "Throgh or Thrugh"... You know what I mean?

I so want these to be real though, I am not gunning it down, I just can't deny the detective inside of me haha.

Great find either way OP S&F for you
.... Like I said, I want these to be real.

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

From the Desk of Dr. Steven Greer: On May 21, 2014, we received a cache of Top Secret documents related to “Project Aquarius” , a purported Majestic 12 (MJ-12) covert project related to UFOs/ETs.

Sorry but with provenance like that I would suggest they be taken with a rather large pinch of salt.

Edit
A quick search shows they are SERPO fakes.

The original of this document was purportedly obtained by researcher William ("Bill") Moore in 1980 from insider sources. Moore admitted that he retyped the document, and as such it is not disputed that the document provided is not genuine.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Only MJ-12 has access to Project Aquarius. No other government agency, to include the military has access to the information contained in this briefing. There are only two copies of Project Aquarius and the location is known only to MJ12. This document will be destroyed after the briefing. No notes, photographs, or audio recordings may be made of this briefing.

edit on 23-5-2014 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

We are releasing these documents quickly for security reasons, as we feel it is not wise to let significant time pass between our receipt and public release of the documents. If they are legitimate, they are potentially historic and explosive.

Translation: We have not created the rest of the documents, but when we do we will be sure to post them for you!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
first GLARING ERROR : no date . the errors cascade after that

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I do find it interesting timing that these were "leaked" or planted shortly after Bob Lazar has made the rounds in media once again. I am not sure why there would be any effort to keep the Roswell mythology active. That is so 1997!

I have not even read these documents yet, but decided to make the post after seeing it in my Facebook feed. I am not overeager to believe or not believe.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

One thing that sits at the back of my mind in the UFO situation is the long list of sightings in Sanderson's book Invisible Residents (I think) well documented from Columbus's log through to the 1970's etc.

What I suspect is that in truth we have not made any contact with the UFO phenomena probably because we are so far behind them technologically and our governments all know we can do nothing about they yet. We also have for some peculiar 'scientific' reason fired on the moon, again a highly suspect thing to do which must have had a real reason.

If we can't stop UFO's, if and when they appear, a good reason to give a lot of disinformation is quite possible in order to stop public panic. Although unless we get a visit from huge spidery things strolling around with killer beams, it seems rather pointless.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Funny that Greer didn't bother to mention that the document came from Bill Moore. The cover page has been on majestic documents website for some time now (6th from the top).

Also, come on...

Thanks for sharing though corsair.
edit on 2014-5-23 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
If these were legitimate, I'd have hoped that they would contain a lot more detail. Everything in those pages, was very generic. Not too interested in further volumes if this is what we get.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SunnyDee
If these were legitimate, I'd have hoped that they would contain a lot more detail. Everything in those pages, was very generic. Not too interested in further volumes if this is what we get.

That's always been the problem. No facts to be checked out. Just a lot of stuff that anyone with a decent imagination and a good overall familiarity with the subject could come up with. No gravity warp drive schematics.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I just wanted to add the cover page looks like it is a new scan of an old facsimile.

This tells me for some reason Moore recently sent Greer the final pages. Which explains why Greer might think this is a historical document,

The game took another turn when Moore’s phone rang sometime in March of 1983. The voice said that he was going to be able to see something important. “You will be receiving some instructions. You must follow them carefully or the deal is off.” Moore was directed around the country to various airports to receive directions on where to fly next. He finally ended up in a hotel in upstate New York, where a courier came to the door. Moore invited him inside. He was handed another plain manila envelope. “You have nineteen minutes. You can do whatever you wish with this material during that time, but at the end of that time, I must have it back. After that, you are free to do what you wish.”

Moore took pictures of the pages and read the contents into a tape recorder. The man counted the pages and silently left. What he had seen purported to be notes from a briefing on UFOs given to President Carter in 1977. Later, other researchers were either given copies of these pages or received them from Moore. The document contained information on Project Aquarius and related subprojects, all having to do with government interaction with an alien presence since the early 1950s. For the second time (the first was a vague reference in the original Aquarius document), MJ-12 was mentioned as the ultimate control group for all UFO-related information. Someone was laying the groundwork for the “bomb,” which was sent to Moore’s research partner Jaime Shandera in December of 1984.

(Project Beta, p. 209)

Note the latest legible date in the Aquarius document is 1976 (on page 10). So it fits the 1977 Carter time frame.

This is very likely the original document that kicked off the whole mythology (and I don't mean that in the pejorative sense).
edit on 2014-5-23 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Also, in early 1982, Moore had approached former National Enquirer reporter Bob Pratt (who had first published a story on Roswell in the Enquirer in 1980). Moore asked Pratt to collaborate on a novel called MAJIK-12. As a result, Pratt always believed that the Majestic-12 papers were a hoax, either perpetrated personally by Moore or perhaps by AFOSI, with Doty using Moore as a willing target.

www.mufon.com...

Could be some viral marketing for the US release of Mirage Men next month.

We are seeking anyone with DIRECT FIRST HAND knowledge of the provenance of these documents, or anyone personally connected to Project Aquarius and the other code-named projects mentioned in these documents, or any related ops.

Or it could be someones on a fishing trip.

Then in 1983, Moore sought Brad Sparks reaction to a plan of his to create counterfeit government documents. Moore told Sparks he believed that counterfeit documents could be used to induce former military officers to speak out about what the gov’t really knew about UFOs and the cover-up. Sparks suggested strongly that Moore not do this. Sparks was so upset that he called Stanton Friedman and found, to his shock, that Friedman thought that the hoaxing of such documents was a good idea.

www.roswellfiles.com...

edit on 23-5-2014 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I find it a bit odd that the alien would actually refer to himself as "EBE".

...One Alien of extraterrestrial origin survived the crash. The
surviving Alien was male and called itself, “EBE”....

edit on 5/23/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Previously, summaries of the documents have appeared on the Internet. However, we received photos of the actual documents. To our knowledge, this the first time the ACTUAL (not just a transcript) of the full cache of documents has been released .

These documents have been available online for years at John Lear's website, not just the transcripts. They were very easy to find when searching google for "Project Aquarius". Isn't Greer supposed to be a UFO researcher?

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
I find it a bit odd that the alien would actually refer to himself as "EBE".

It's an incredible coincidence!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

Isn't Greer supposed to be a UFO researcher?

Steven Greer is many things but UFO researcher is not one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join