It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual gain, social loss?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am experiencing the opposite in a way now......

First I fell into a very lengthy spiritual rut which made me even more anti social..... I could hardly look people in the eye unless I was having a direct conversation and consciously tried......after what seemed like many seasons of this spiritual slump I was reintroduced to the OG God the Father, Jesus Christ his son, and the holy spirit. Though I am still very depressed I was surprised to see how well I clicked with one of our new arrivals.

I never connect with people in this manner.......He is kind of taking me under his wing and I consider him not only a friend but a spiritual mentor.......
He considers me his "rock" whatever that means and were planning on starting a movement of truth.

He believes very firmly that we are living out the biblical end times, that we have just begun the 7 year tribulation. He has introduced me to the book of Enoch, as well as some other lesser known hidden Scriptures and stories.

He is 100% in the loop whem it comes to all of the worthwhile conspiracy's that we discuss here, but is not a member, yet.

Something about this guy, he knows what he is talking avout, he is really cool, and I have never clicked with someone like this....... It's weird he just picked me out cause he could sense something about me, and he was spot on.........

I am still very much an anti social introvert, but I never realized there are rare people out there that I can click with effortlessly and actually enjoy the conversation.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join