It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well that was a compelling argument!!!

Debunk that!!!

Fantastic narrative, excellent authorship...
A true wordsmith!!!

Peace Shred!!!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Well that was a compelling argument!!!

Debunk that!!!

Fantastic narrative, excellent authorship...
A true wordsmith!!!

Peace Shred!!!
Haha! Yes! Thanks Charlie!

Does anyone get what I'm saying in my op though? Nothingness......pretty deep and profound if I might says so myself.

Just kidding, this is what I meant....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But ya, mods this was a mistake so feel free to delete.
edit on 23-5-2014 by GoShredAK because: Oops

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I made a thread just like this once called complete list of imperical evidence

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I was enjoying the Bob Marley quote, and thought that that was your spiritual gift to us.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I was enjoying the Bob Marley quote, and thought that that was your spiritual gift to us.

Haha! Nice. That's so awesome, thanks.

I sometimes quiz my friends and family "if you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?"

My choice is always Bob Marley.

Ps, I like your sig too. And for a bit of Synchronocity, I read that same Maori proverb somewhere else yesterday....and now here it is again.....
edit on 24-5-2014 by GoShredAK because: Edit

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Haha! Nice. That's so awesome, thanks.

I sometimes quiz my friends and family "if you could only listen to one artist for the rest of your life, who would it be?"

My choice is always Bob Marley.

Ps, I like your sig too. And for a bit of Synchronocity, I read that same Maori proverb somewhere else yesterday....and now here it is again.....

Thanks, and both sigs are really saying the same thing: stay positive and feel the wet.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Communication...language...how strange it is that our entire species appear to only transfer information to one another by shaping sounds into strands of information and projecting them into each others sense organs. How much stranger it is that these organs are perfectly created in such a way as to allow this transfer of this information to be executed with near perfect precision. Further so it seems even stranger that the common man and woman doesn't take the time out of their lives to determine and realize their own being, to study their bodies, their senses and the World in which they live in. To ponder things such as "Why do we accept the belief that information can only be transferred by sounds?" or even better yet "Why do we believe that information is necessary?"

If one ponders on the true nature of communication one will understand that it truly has no substance, only appearing as having substance because of an individuals chosen reaction to the perceived information.

What can arise if nothing is to be arisen? Only Nothingness can arise from Nothing.

Great thread my friend! S&F

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP

Communication...language...how strange it is that our entire species appear to only transfer information to one another by shaping sounds into strands of information and projecting them into each others sense organs. How much stranger it is that these organs are perfectly created in such a way as to allow this transfer of this information to be executed with near perfect precision. Further so it seems even stranger that the common man and woman doesn't take the time out of their lives to determine and realize their own being, to study their bodies, their senses and the World in which they live in. To ponder things such as "Why do we accept the belief that information can only be transferred by sounds?" or even better yet "Why do we believe that information is necessary?"

If one ponders on the true nature of communication one will understand that it truly has no substance, only appearing as having substance because of an individuals chosen reaction to the perceived information.

What can arise if nothing is to be arisen? Only Nothingness can arise from Nothing.

Great thread my friend! S&F

Always throwing down the mind expanders you are.....

little golden nuggets of thought provoking awesomeness.

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's rare for someone to actually comprehend what I attempt to convey. I'm curious about your level of awareness, how long have you been on a spiritual path?

Thank you for your kind words

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
a reply to: GoShredAK

It's rare for someone to actually comprehend what I attempt to convey. I'm curious about your level of awareness, how long have you been on a spiritual path?

Thank you for your kind words

A lot of what you have written makes sense to me and has helped further my understanding, and! given me inspiration to strive on.

I just really want to master my thoughts, I believe when that happens, I'll be able to be completely rid of ego and earthly desires, then I can move on to my chakras and getting into the astral. Still got a lot of work to do

I grew up as a standard christian, and only recently started questioning that and searching for the truth. Only a couple years ago really, shortly before making this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Which I actually linked to you in another thread after reading a post you had written in yet another thread which I felt related to a lot of my questions and experience...

hope that made sense, i'm at work and typing in a hurry

edit on 31-5-2014 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This is actually quite profound. There's no words in your post. Spoken like a true Zen master.

edit on 2-6-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join