It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypersexualization---Manifestation accelerating? Or am I too sensitive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Let me break this down for you:

Disney's television shows are designed to implement a moral belief system into your subconscious mind. People who notice these types of patterns are often labeled as conspiracy theorists, so you have come to the right place! I'm glad that you noticed.

My personal opinion is that this is all somehow designed to be some massive depopulation scheme. Think about it: They want to make women's attitudes and personalities so unbearable that men don't want to have sex with them any more. More single people. Less mouths to feed. Sory of like Japan

It makes sense that first they want to impose this sexual imagery into young girls, and then they ostracize them for being 'too slutty'. Not to mention, they'll probably end up on birth control or pregnant before they can really establish themselves.

If you don't believe me, just watch!! Shows like Housewives, Mad Men, Kardashians whatever and consider this idea. You are dam right that these images are there intentionally. You unintentionally idolize these people wether you like it or not! They want women to be depressed, materialistic, and therefore unbearable in a marriage situation. They are attempting to implant straight b*tchiness into your mind!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: olaru12

I can't believe I missed this, thank you very sincerely for the link. I have been seeking a creative outlet after a year or so of intense study.

And when you need gear and or crew. Advice, encouragement, etc. Public access TV is the place to go. Become a producer!!! New Media is what's happening....I found a very rewarding and lucrative second career...Now making TV pilots and feature films.

www.videouniversity.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I too notice a double standard of the man always being in the wrong, such as being a "pervert" for being in a consensual albiet statutory relationship. My husband is 5 yrs older (which wasn't a lot of a difference even 25 yrs ago, but we get some rude looks from people). And I don't mean to imply I'm waiting for all men to commit nefarious acts, I just know that there will always be a certain number of people in a crowd who will.

You bring up a fascinating point about government control/regulation; I think we all know ANYTHING can be accessed; so now we've got 10,9, 8 year olds with smart phones. LOL All I know is what I probably would have done; and I am, in fact, partly a product of my society.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I hear what you're saying.

The toddlers and tiara thing really bothers me. Those little girls look like sluts!

My granddaughters are all wearing makeup now. They aren't even teens yet. One day I have a beautiful blond haired grandchild and the next time I see her, her hair is bright pink or blue with a piercing in her nose. Looks terrible and I have a big mouth and say so to the parents. What's the point though when the stupid parents are doing it to themselves. They send me videos of the kid dancing, shaking her ass with the caption "isn't this cute?" No it's not cute!! Good Lord.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I don't feel like copying, then uploading, then moving the image just to post it, but it's HERE

Willow is 13. Moises Arias is 20. Suffice to say that if some twenty-something comes sniffing around my daughter's skirt when she's only 13 then there will be some real problems.

I believe what we are seeing is a swing of the pendulum back towards normalizing adolescent/older partner relationships (Akin to what it was a century ago, but for a multitude of reason; shorter life expectancies, a greater degree of responsibility being placed on young people at an earlier age). Whether I agree with it, the sexualization of children can be seen ranging from the media/entertainment industry to two-piece bathing suits sold at Baby Gap.

originally posted by: violet

The toddlers and tiara thing really bothers me. Those little girls look like sluts!

Cue the progressives and their banshee shrieks regarding 'slut shaming'.

I've also been saying this for some time now. With the '#equality' movement making serious gains in regards to gay acceptance I honestly believe we will see the next logical step to be the forced acceptance of pre-teen/older partner relationships. Or polygamy. Whichever at the times seems to be the lowest hanging fruit.

After all, how dare you judge their love

edit on 24-5-2014 by Lipton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry but fussing over sexuality is ridiculous on every level. Society is in NO WAY more sexualized now than in the past - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Absolutely correct. Very little has changed perhaps since the Renaissance. War always have a way of ending in some kind of sexual frenzy.

There is this-I know none of these people you are talking about but I do remember a legal question about one of these shows. Seems like on one of the Disney bubblegum sitcoms that was popular the female lead kinda fell to pieces and started cutting herself in some kind of Munchausen way and the show had to be canceled.

Turns out the other bit part female lead was not a teenager at all but a 26 year old trophy wife of a Disney executive. Which was way cool till it was discovered he was still married to a 43 year old woman. The girl was somewhat big boned and bleached blonde and looked like a college girl at best. That is all I remember about it. The legality had something to do with the cancelled contracts of the other actors-who were really comedians as I recall.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

So next time you see a child and think they should have more skin covered, how about you OWN your own thought processes and stop putting it on the kids and their parents.

The fact is sexual acts against children are increasing at an alarming rate, and society is being conditioned to see this as an acceptable new 'normal'.

APA Reclassifies Pedeophilia The history of the APA’s sidestepping when it comes to sexual orientation is littered with the political motives of its membership. To the observant, it is clear they are attempting to take pedophilia along the same lines of other sexual practices. The American Psychiatric Association’s (APA) decision to once again reclassify pedophilia has led to further concerns that the professional organization is attempting to legitimize the disorder, paving the way for its defense and the recommendation of removal of age-of-consent laws. In a press release Friday, Liberty Counsel, a nonprofit organization that promotes the causes of religious liberty, the sanctity of human life, and the family observed that in its newly published Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition (DSM-5), APA “changed the classification of pedophilia from a ‘disorder’ to a ‘sexual orientation,’ but, following the public outcry, APA released a statement that it was a mistake.” APA, Liberty Counsel noted, now states “sexual orientation” is an error and should read instead, “sexual interest.”

I personally believe that someone who is attracted to children is going to find the little six year old dressed like miley cyrus more appealing than a child dressed like a child.
There is nothing wrong with MY thought process. If you don't want the sickos lusting after your babies, stop dressing them like harlots. It's not the 60's anymore; times have changed, and not for the better.
www.standfirminfaith.com.../sf/page/30949
edit on 60000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
We've become a ridiculous society.

Sex... it's a biological function, we are supposed to control it or we are no better than animals, there are people saying that "repression" breeds bad behaviors, well sure, of course it does. Holding back anger will sometimes lead to an explosion but we don't deal with that issue by allowing people to punch whoever they want in the face... we work on better coping mechanisms. Holding in poop will kill you eventually but we don't poop in the street...

Sex, is one of these things, like anger or poop a potentially dangerous biological process that serves a need. It's not supposed to dominate our lives and our behavior. Runaway population, disease spread... even the simple fact that there simply are far better things to occupy a persons time and life with make sex kind of a negative thing.

I think what happened is... when people started to wake up to the fact (imho) that there is no bearded guy counting their sins they decided that the basic tenants of behavior had no valid reason behind them, but in reality morality exists for society, sure... no one is going to hell for a high masturbation count BUT if you jerk off all the time you will still be kind of a looser and that should be reason enough to not fixate on some "sexual lifestyle" humanity needs inventors and thinkers and artists and many other things for decent healthy society to continue to exist not a world in which everyone carries a black light in their pocket so they know if they are touching something that was splooged on...

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

hey thanks for posting this definition, seems like people are still trying to make this about "repression" when really its about "pedophilia".

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: spooky24

having grown women play children really enforces the mainstream standards of adult beauty in the children viewing,

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lipton

I was pretty alarmed when I read about this too.

You bring up a good point about the reasoning behind younger relationships in the past, most especially that a child actually had grown-up responsibility at a younger age---not the illusion of maturity based on legal rites of passage (21st birthday, anyone? A 21 year old in 1900 would have probably already served in a war, or if a woman, learned how to MANAGE a household and children).

Instead today the fresh-from-college group has the same high-school mentality, and I say this as someone who left the elite schooling system after 2 years of hedonistic information-regurgitation for which I was given a degree.

LOL Right, how judgemental of all these concerned parents!! Slut-shaming is becoming a cop-out, like how I'm rascist for even disagreeing with Obama (and since I'm half black I have no clue what half of him I'm racsist against!)
.Don't agree? You're just slut shaming (no matter if youre calling anyone a slut or not!) Heaven forbid you be horrified by a spray-tanned 5 year old with heels on!

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

I'm really glad to know that some people get it. Twenty years ago kids were a lot safer than they are now, because there wasn't a sexual predator living on every block.
Hollywood began exploiting children as idols and then turned them into sex objects. Of course the children allowed to watch this skewed 'reality' wanted to emulate them, and a new behaviour was formed. The fact that so many people were, and are clueless to what is going on is beyond belief.
It's only been in recent years that extensive research has been done into what makes a sexual predator tick. I watched a documentary that interviewed convicted child predators, where they explained what they looked for in their victims, and they unanimously said they were most attracted to children dressed provocatively-like miniature Disney girls.
The fact that I care enough about children to want to know how the 'enemy' thinks in no way means that I have such vile, disgusting thoughts toward children; it means that knowing what motivates them gives me the ability to mitigate the things that attract them.
Most predators watch their victims for an extended period of time, so mitigating the things that attract them is an simple measure that any parent can take. If parents were more willing to educate themselves on what makes children attractive to predators, they would be a lot better equipped to prevent it from ever happening to their child.

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

@2:37 i saw that movie but not THAT!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kismetpair927

You are NOT being oversensitive. A local guy was arrested for rape of an adult, but his really strange history of arrests includes staring at little girls, and sniffing panties in the store.

Short but Interesting Story: www.chicagotribune.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join