It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO orb in cloud video 5-20-14

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ok 1st thread post im keep it short
background me-quadriplegic chair male 37 soon

april 27 2012 seen orange orb no more than 15yards in front me and 40yards up in sky if that. i was also with a friend who pointed it out to me. ever since then i look up and try film when i can. So now you know why im filming clouds ok check this video from may 20-14 out i tried edit best i could and i left description in the video about section. the video original is 7mins this showed up 5mins into it check it out tell me what you guys think. im upload them to hd vimeo in a week since it has 1 hd vid limit a week n i screwed up 1st upload now gotta wait

ill post original and two edited ones be sure to fullscreen watch it and read the about tab it tells about each video what i did to it, it looks like ball orb in middle area of video to right bit

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-5-2014 by snalesnot because: (fixing video links)

edit on 22-5-2014 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2014 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/5/2014 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: snalesnot

Here ya go........

I have no idea what it is, but, it's pretty cool!
edit on 22-5-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

All I see are clouds? Is there a specific time where you see this "UFO"?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I could only see what appeared to be a sun dog in the last video...

Am I missing something ?

Sorry I am just not seeing it

Forgive me

Humbly

LSH

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm not seeing it either. Just a little lens flare, and clouds.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

All I see are clouds? Is there a specific time where you see this "UFO"?

ok in original video full screen it and about 5seconds in look to big cloud on right its like blue glow ball near middle screen almost from sun if you look close in that area orb flys up quick its fast but you can see it. in other two videos i zoomed in that spot and slowed it 50%. its not a lense flare from sun its solid looking orb
edit on 23-5-2014 by snalesnot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

look very close im middle a little up u cant miss orb going up in this video also fullscreen to see it better its fast like 2 seconds you see it and this is slowed 50%---start to look when videos at 10seconds in middle
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Saw a second UFO today and it made a smiley faced cloud. I didn't actually see the ufo, the clouds just suddenly made a smiley face. Interesting cloud forming in front of me.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I see it now, but I think it has something to do with the Sun.
edit on 5/23/14 by SixX18 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: snalesnot

look very close im middle a little up u cant miss orb going up in this video also fullscreen to see it better its fast like 2 seconds you see it and this is slowed 50%---start to look when videos at 10seconds in middle
www.youtube.com...

Have you really never noticed lens flare before in your entire nearly 37 years? You saw a strange coloured orb in a video taken shooting straight into the sun. Hmm.

Look, there's its big purple brother hiding in the trees at the bottom

OK, so I've drawn a red circle around the area you zoom in on to see the "orb". The green line shows the dominant line of lens flare clearly visible at the start of the video. Notice anything?

Sorry, don't mean to be snarky, but dude... really?

edit on 23-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Yea just watch the slowed down video ans you see it move threw the clouds. Before watching the video i thought the same thing "O just a sun dog" but the video is pretty cool whatever it is.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
A UFO only in the sense it is unknown...my opinion of Orbs is pretty common...

Ball of fluff, spider chutes better known as Aeroplankton

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
A UFO only in the sense it is unknown...my opinion of Orbs is pretty common...

Ball of fluff, spider chutes better known as Aeroplankton

None of these things: it is clearly not a real object. It exists only in the camera lens.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Yep after reviewing it again, I agree it is lens aberration.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage
ok thnx i guess thats it just looked solid on my view with retina screen disk shape. also i got 7 films like5-10 range of that day and many other days in sun and never got anything like that. im try upload on vimeo

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
and i do know about lense flares shouldnt it be solid white?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
i just watched the full 7mins and to me still its not lense flare but im no pro on film only thing i can do is upload the the original full 7mins video to vimeo in a week stupid site 1 hd upload a week only free im not paying. im gonna mute sound maybe i am singin lil foofighters at beging stuck in my head haha. i really dont know guys

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: snalesnot
ok thnx i guess thats it just looked solid on my view with retina screen disk shape. also i got 7 films like5-10 range of that day and many other days in sun and never got anything like that. im try upload on vimeo

What kind of camera?

Try a couple tests with it at the same sun angle see what you get.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
i just got home from weekend trip my camcorder is a sony hdr-cx550. ive filmed so much video over past few months of clouds and chemtrails and ive never got any ball like that or anything in sun. im on a macbook pro retina looking at it as well looks solid to me i will upload soon as i can the full 7min and this things not moving with the lens flare at all. ive showed few people on my computer and they agree its not moving with the light being reflected by sun on the camera. im research more and il upload when i can thurs friday to hd instead #ty utube

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
vimeo only allows 500mb upload month video is lil over a gig so i guess ill have to shorten it abit ill try leave as much i can with 500mb ----

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join