It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO Base off the coast of Malibu?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
seems like these could be everywhere...but i don't think anyone knows the actual locations

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey Everybody,

The effect with the "portals" and "columns" can only be had by "looking" at the mass of rock from a certain angle. Looking at it from the other side it appears like this...

That's better, right?

Also, if you drag the ruler line along the "face" of the mass, which is over 2 miles long, the line tries to compensate for the ridges and measure them, which tells us that the face of the mass does not go "in"

But I have to tell you, I can't help but think that someone at Google is having a laugh.

This looks like it is straight out of a science fiction movie...

JJT! Stands for "Jumping Jesus Tonight!", in honor of Newfoundland.

edit on 24-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Seriously, How could you guys miss it

Its Tony Stark's place, it did drop into the ocean in Iron man 3.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the large object next to "the missle" in the 7th image down on the dailymail article?...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

The article claims it was an airplane from a nearby airport, but it doesn't look like any airplane I've ever seen.
edit on 25-5-2014 by Gh0stwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
While it stick out on its own and taken out of context, if you really think about what you're seeing... Its very low resolution (just look around google earth in the area) and its not really that strange compared to other formations around it. Look at the island to the south (Santa Barbara), same exact type of formation except it look like head of one of the Snorks. And what are the odds that the ridge along the south side of Santa Cruz look exactly the same as the side of the "base".

So I doubt its anything more than dirt.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jcrash
Seems to be related to the "mysterious missile launch" off the coast of Malibu/ Los Angeles in 2010.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You mean the aircraft contrail?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Well he was talking about the object next to the contrail

And that looks like a helicopter to me
edit on thMon, 26 May 2014 12:08:50 -0500America/Chicago520145080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I am not impressed by these images. It is very possible that the pillar looking things could be digital artifacts. Remember this is very low resolution coming from Google Earth.

Does anyone have an experience or know of an experience that someone had on a boat near the area.

Would anyone take a boat out to investigate?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: roncoallstar

Interesting find. Don't know what it is, but here's a link to a post about a very clear UFO sighting (mine) right about there. As you'll read in the post, my dad saw the same UFO, but he was facing the ocean, which he said it came out of.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
interesting, any new developments? wonder where the Radio signals are actually coming from and what it really means?

www.youtube.com...

(i clicked on the youtube icon but nothing pops up to input the video link like i thought would happen)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

pretty sure radio signals emminating from the area whether it be civilian, govt, military, or secret govt or military are not alien in source.

that being said. was swimming up in Zuma (malibu) the other day and heard the strangest
sound. when ever I'd swim underwater I'd hear a repetitive clicking/pulsing buzz sound that sounded like one if those automated swimming pool vacuumes that skitters around the bottom of your pool and usually misses a bunch of spots.

at first I figured I was hearing the engine if a boat on idle somewhere nearby. surfaced and looked around. no boats at all within a half mile.

then I thought it was maybe the pulse of a helicopters rotor sound pounding the surface of the ocean a bit diwn the beach and I could hear it from all the way over hear. surfaced looked around. no helicopters anywhere.

then I figured. maybe a sewage pump or sonething that pumps water into the sea. no those are a mIle or so away.

then I figured maybe it's the sound of the surf breaking near the shore. nope not that.

then I figured it coukd be maybe a dolphin or porpoise near by, but I've heard them click whilevswimming under water and this was totally different. it sounded too mechanical.

I'm certain this sound was mechanical in nature but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

still don't think its alien though.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join