It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valedictorian Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
For After Infinity:

I agree that it should be posted everywhere. I saved it a few years ago and still listen to it on occasion. She is absolutely amazing IMO. Such intelligence and worldly understanding at such an early age. I assume her parents were not the hands off type.
edit on 5/22/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Is there a transcript for that girl's speech? They need to print it out, put it in a frame, and hang it prominently on a clearly and regularly visible wall in every school throughout the U.S. Because we need a reminder of why we attend those schools.

ETA: NO!!! Bring back that video. She was amazing.
edit on 22-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Is there a transcript for that girl's speech? They need to print it out, put it in a frame, and hang it prominently on a clearly and regularly visible wall in every school throughout the U.S. Because we need a reminder of why we attend those schools.

ETA: NO!!! Bring back that video. She was amazing.

I added it above for you. There didn't seem to be a huge interest in it and I figured it was just clutter to most after a bit. Sometimes I think things are pretty awesome while others could not care less. One never knows.

edit on 5/22/2014 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sorry, duplicate post
edit on 22-5-2014 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: twohawks

Personally, I think it's a valid representation of our present day educational system. No imagination, simple slave indoctrination with little to no insight development or intuitive recognition.

Might as well be planted in front of a corporate monitor with eyelid clamps and spoon fed videos on how to tow the corporate/government line. Why even bother with the pretense anymore?

new topics

top topics

join