It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boycott Liberals!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
So your going to boycott your I phones and windows and IBM?
Cool...then there's not much chance they can annoy us with the details.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This thread looks more like a veiled attempt at gay bashing than whos buying the liberals. Yes the dems are bought out, like the rep, but why the need to add gay support lol.

What gay bashing?

Look man, not one person has mentioned a single word about gays but you, since your obviously pro gay, wtf are you babbling on about?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

This thread looks more like a veiled attempt at gay bashing than whos buying the liberals. Yes the dems are bought out, like the rep, but why the need to add gay support lol.

What gay bashing? Look man, not one person has mentioned a single word about gays but you, since your obviously pro gay, wtf are you babbling on about?
Didn't read the list, did you ?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

You know, when you see the same names donating almost exactly the same amount to both parties, you just can't help, feeling like you really don't have a choice.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: terriblyvexed
a reply to: jacobe001

You know, when you see the same names donating almost exactly the same amount to both parties, you just can't help, feeling like you really don't have a choice.

I worked for a hot shot banker back in the day.

I was sitting at the desk and saw Thank You letters from both Party's.

I ask him why. He said he didn't know who was going to win.

So he donated the max to both Candidates.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Black Rush maid made to pick up scripts for opiates...
Rush is right.
All black drug distributors should go to jail...
Rush Limbaugh is not a credible source.
He's a hypocrite of the worst kind.
But he fooled you enough to have you not only listen to him but quote him as well.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Why do these numbers need to be associated with the gay agenda, pretty lame if you ask me.

I was wondering the same thing. other names on the list I can understand but just don't get the gay bashing

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well since existence boycotted brains to half of conservatives, go ahead and boycott corporations that YOU deem liberal.

There are no sides, just money, power and control.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The list of corporations sponsoring left wing political groups was a surprise to me. I didn't expect that Barnes and Nobel would be sponsoring anyone. We have spent a ton of money there over the years. Christmas and birthdays for our daughter and all our relatives ... they always get a Barnes and Nobel gift card. I"m not going to boycott them. Sorry. Reading is a great thing to encourage.

And OREOS .... they support marriage equality? So do I. So no problem there. Glad to know we can still have oreos in this house. Gotta' have Oreos.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Usually, I stop reading when I come across the term "gay agenda".
I simply can't continue from laughing so hard, so I had to stop rather early and couldn't finish the initial post : )

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoRulesAllowed
Usually, I stop reading when I come across the term "gay agenda".
I simply can't continue from laughing so hard, so I had to stop rather early and couldn't finish the initial post : )

I finally discovered what this agenda is!! No wonder i makes people crazy!!

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   
But shouldn't we be boycotting both conservative and liberals. Why just pick one?

Not blaming bush but...conservative policies kind of tanked the country a bit, eh?

What about Clinton? Liberal president --country actually did really well overall. But then he had moral and ethical shortcomings.

hmmmm

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
For those complaining about the gay thing, it is simple, most dems are for it most repubs are against it. Therefore it is a political issue. I know that whenever it comes up you have to chime in (especially shills) in order to maintain the lie/illusion that "most Americans support it".

For the sake of staying on topic I will not explain to you why your statements are loaded with false pretexts. Perhaps you should try to stay on topic as well.

As for the thread, thankfully I don't deal with most of those companies anyway. But since both parties are corrupt to the core and are really on the same team and working for the same people I don't see what good boycotting anything will do.

The left right illusion is meant to divide us against each other so that we can never unite against our real enemies. Supporting either side is supporting both sides and is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Deny Ignorance!
edit on 24-5-2014 by begoodbees because: Deny Ignorance!

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This administration is just a carnival of stupidity. I hear ice cream truck tunes, and see chimps riding tricycles blowing party horns when I think of the last 6 years.. What an absolute disgrace. We need to get these blind liberal fools out of office or we will truly see the demise of an empire.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Money isn't what kept Democrats in office in 2012. Conservative policies are now poisonous for high political office like the presidency and many senate races.

Had it not been for the extreme district gerrymandering in 2010 by conservatives they might not even have control of the House of Representatives anymore.

Not that Democrats are doing any better these days by going for many austerity measures including threatening to cut Social Security benefits and supporting the same infinite war and police state measures that conservatives do.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
And where does the OP think conservative politicians and movements get their money from?

Grow up.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees
The left right illusion is meant to divide us against each other so that we can never unite against our real enemies. Supporting either side is supporting both sides and is giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
You know you contradicted yourself with these two sentences, right?

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Please enlighten me.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: begoodbees

Please enlighten me.
No Need...my apologies, I misread what you said. Good thing I wasn't too smug, eh?

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Oh, good. Because if I worded that wrong, I sure couldn't' figure out how. haha Yeah, and not getting to high up on the horse was a good idea this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join