It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

19 Ways To Make You Smile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I came across this article a few days ago and it made myself smile so that counts for something right?
Shared it with the wife and she smiled!......
Did a search for the same topic on ATS and could not find it so here it is.

Linky below
www.cracked.com...

I have always enjoyed this site, I have found some real Gems there and some of the writers are the best of the best.

Lots of these stories I was aware of but not all, worth the read in my opinion.
Add to the "Feel Goodness" of this thread anyways you please.

I mean Who would report Santa to the cops?
Many smiles, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwinder

I have another one to add to your post.

Farmer who kicked up a stink must pay the price
Muck spreader: Irate customer who sprayed bank with slurry is ordered by magistrates to provide pounds 2,000 in compensation

A farmer protested about alleged mismanagement of his bank account by driving a muck-spreader into a city centre and spraying a NatWest branch with four tonnes of foul-smelling cow manure, a court was told yesterday.
David Cannon, 66, blasted the slurry over the branch, in Newcastle upon Tyne, in a gesture which led to a two-week clean-up by stonemasons.

Cannon had a five-year battle with the bank, which he claimed had mismanaged his accounts, costing him more than pounds 100,000 and forcing him to sell his prize-winning herd of Ayrshire cows at his farm, near Ponteland, Northumberland.

After he started spraying the building, in Moseley Street, Newcastle, passers-by had to dive for cover.

Bank manager Alan Bell told Newcastle magistrates: "There was a large deposit of manure sprayed up the walls to considerable height and lying in a heap outside the door.

"We had to have scaffolding erected and the stonework professionally cleaned because the matter had leaked into the sandstone. The effluent was too deep to walk into the bank unless you had waders on."

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Beauty of a post and I smiled reading it, Bloody Bankers bitching about cow # but not the cow money they rake in.
Excellent Photo too!.....LOL

Thanks for adding to the thread my friend.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The farmer story made me smile but then I saw the picture, omg, that is so funny. Does it show that I have little sympathy for the banks at all?

Going to go check out the link now.

S&F for you both

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
The farmer story made me smile but then I saw the picture, omg, that is so funny. Does it show that I have little sympathy for the banks at all?

Going to go check out the link now.

S&F for you both

Yep it was a good addition to the thread and please do post after reading the link, I think you will like it.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Thanks, that there was some funny stuff.

And you know what? I learned something new lol.

Cheers

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

Thanks, that there was some funny stuff.

And you know what? I learned something new lol.

Cheers

Glad you enjoyed it.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Those really are brilliant. The ones I loved the most are the guy who turned his home phone number into a premium rate one and made money from pesky cold callers, the airline who paid a high price for ignoring the damage of a musicians guitar, the dude who ate for free over and over and the activist who caused Dow Chemicals a huge loss in 23 mins. I have no sympathy for big greedy corporations either.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Deleted, double post. Now how did that happen?
edit on 22-5-2014 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Those really are brilliant. The ones I loved the most are the guy who turned his home phone number into a premium rate one and made money from pesky cold callers, the airline who paid a high price for ignoring the damage of a musicians guitar, the dude who ate for free over and over and the activist who caused Dow Chemicals a huge loss in 23 mins. I have no sympathy for big greedy corporations either.

You got it!
Regards, Iwinder

My favourite was the phone number thing too, but a close second was the Santa's saving speeders:-)

Regards, Iwinder

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I laughed so hard, I think I brewed a 'slurry.' Off to the bank.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I laughed so hard, I think I brewed a 'slurry.' Off to the bank.

Good to have you aboard and enjoying the cruise :-)

Regards, Iwinder

new topics

top topics

join