It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thought on where we are

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Where are we? So I'm always thinking of the universe and our place in it. I have had many ideas on where we are from a simulation to being inside an ameba. Today while at the gym I came upon another idea that made more sense. One of the famous questions we have asked throughout our lifetimes is "what came first the chicken or the egg?" This question made me think of our own existence and where we are. The answer surprised me. I now feel that we are on an egg.

There is another old saying that my grandmother use to always say "KISS" (keep it simple stupid). So lets look at how we were born shall we. Well as we know our parents created us by having sex. Our fathers sperm went to our mothers egg and guess what you were the lucky one out of around 250 million that made it. Lets take a look shall we.

Now that picture of sperms and a egg reminds me of something, and that something is our sun. Just as our own sun gives us life so does the sperms and egg just on a different scale. Now picture the egg inside our mother and that is where we are. So where does that put us?? Well it answers many questions that couldn't be answered before for example life after death and other dimensions.

For example while we are just a sperm inside our mother that was actually another dimension. We left that dimension and were born into this dimension. If it holds true to the first then it should hold true for the second. When it is our time we will reach the next dimension or start over. What I mean by start over is being born again or rather our parents have sex again. However going to the next dimension you will need to be born again as well. Which is why death is the only thing guaranteed to us in this lifetime.

So then the next question becomes what came first the sperm or the egg? I think that is where the ying and yang describes us and our universe.

So if you believe in the big bang then everything started as a single point in space (egg). Then there was an explosion (sperm and egg say hi to each other and create baby) which created the universe we live in today. The ever expanding universe is just a representation of us growing larger to move on to the next dimension (exit our mother). The ying and yang I feel is a representation of what we were before our "split" if you will. Everything in our universe is a duality which was once a singularity. What once started as 0 then split and became 0 and 1. Man/woman, right/wrong, hot/cold. If you use KISS then man is 1 and woman are 0. Its kinda funny if you think about it because I think our parents marked us so we would know. Mans penis is the 1 and a woman's vagina is the 0. Only 1 male sperm makes it to the woman's 0 egg is needed to bring someone into our dimension.

Where does it put us in relation to the sperm in egg? Each person has a chance to either ascend or start again. I don't know how that process works however maybe that's why religion was created. I don't think any 1 religion is right however I think each religion has certain points to them. If you take those point then I think it can help understand more and should not be taken word for word. I think each religion is talking in tongues. They have stories which represents a certain feeling or lessons/teachings. That is also why there are so many different interpretations on what they were trying to say.

Anyhow that is where I feel we are. We are being incubated on our egg mother earth while being kept alive by our sun who is our father. Maybe that's where the father the sun and the holy spirit was thought of. WE are that holy spirit.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
very interesting.
S&F
Mind is still processing this & thinking more on what you said so I'll post my thoughts on it a little later.

edit on 22-5-2014 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The Earth's crust is a very complex life form. Most people cannot comprehend that we are a part of something big. Humans only see what they want to see. They want us to be the greatest thing that exists. We are just like little pixels of the bigger picture.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The Earth's crust is a very complex life form. Most people cannot comprehend that we are a part of something big. Humans only see what they want to see. They want us to be the greatest thing that exists. We are just like little pixels of the bigger picture.

A perfect way to feel how truly insignificant we are in relation to Earth, take a drive through some extreme mountain ranges. I drove through the Kootenay's over the weekend & seeing those towering mountains all around, I felt like a bug on Earth. In relation to everything on this Earth, we are just a small species, Earth doesn't really care about us. Long after we are gone, Earth will still be around, doing it's thing.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
chicken eggs ,? the truth and the false ? Something is the truth because you cant get the truth from the false .There is a truth and there is a lie ....What are twins ? ..or triplets ? etc ....Do what ever you want with nothing and you will still have nothing ....I like the double slit experiment and what it suggest ...What is the soul ? Can we be without one ? ...So many questions and so few options .....peace
ETA

edit on 22-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSource

Really cool pic of the sperm covered egg. The odds of each of us being here are really slim. When you think about the marathon those little guys run and the winner of the race ending up us. We are all marathon winners. And we are each singularly unique.

There is but one of you in the entire Universe.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We don't know that for sure. There are lots of theories out there about there being more than just one copy of a person, whether it's due to parallel universe or other dimensions.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Really cool pic of the sperm covered egg. The odds of each of us being here are really slim. When you think about the marathon those little guys run and the winner of the race ending up us. We are all marathon winners. And we are each singularly unique.

Yes we are all unique in our own way however I feel that I have at some point lived before. I think we ascend and descend depending on our own behaviors in this life. This life (for me at least) isn't about making the most money or being the strongest/fastest person on the planet its about life. Yes I need to go to work to pay my bills but that isn't why I'm here.

That doesn't happen for most. Most people are all about how much money they have or how good they look (I do have these tendencies from time to time as well however). I also feel that we will not truly be free until we ascend. I feel that things happen for a reason and we are guided but not forced into doing what can be considered right/wrong. So yes if feel we are unique however not singular.

Added- I look at ascending as separating from our parents. Just like when we were first born we ascended out of our mother. We then had a new set of rules from where we were before. Before we didn't have to worry about anything we were just a happy little person inside our mother. It was the perfect temperature and we had everything we needed. Then we became aware and ascended. Once we ascended we had a new set of rules. Now you have to worry about the temperature. Once you got a little older it was make your own food etc, etc.

Added- Wanted to add one more thing. I think possibly the next level of ascension will be to have total control of "you". What I mean by that is i guess Q on star trek.

edit on 22-5-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: knoledgeispower

A copy can't possibly align the gazillion atoms in your structure exactly alike. Even so, how would the two personalities and exact experiences match up? If that were true then the entire Universes would have endless copies of itself and everything in it and what would be the point of that?

Good sic fi, but useless really from a practical standpoint. I'll bite though if you can show me one example. Oh, its theoretical, just like my point.

Besides how boring that sounds. The same everywhere. Bummer.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
When we were in the womb we were in the world but knew little of it. After 9 months we were born and learned like you said. What if this whole life is just another womb before the next birth in the next world?

Everyone gets to do that and I have heard somewhere that there will be "midwives" in attendance there too, to make sure everything comes out alright.

So right now we are in that world but can't see it because of the womb (our body) we are in.

Or something like that. I didn't think of that, i read it somewhere.

Thats some ascending process.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   

When we were in the womb we were in the world but knew little of it. After 9 months we were born and learned like you said. What if this whole life is just another womb before the next birth in the next world?

Everyone gets to do that and I have heard somewhere that there will be "midwives" in attendance there too, to make sure everything comes out alright.

So right now we are in that world but can't see it because of the womb (our body) we are in.

Or something like that. I didn't think of that, i read it somewhere.

Thats some ascending process.

Yes that is what I am saying in my post that earth is like a giant incubator for "souls". Its still a "birth" process just different then our first experience in this world. My thought is that we ascend/descend depending on our lives here now. If we understand who and what we are and with our experiences give us the chance to ascend. If we are not ready then I feel we will be born again. Not the exact same life but same style of experiences to give you another chance to ascend.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

A copy can't possibly align the gazillion atoms in your structure exactly alike. Even so, how would the two personalities and exact experiences match up? If that were true then the entire Universes would have endless copies of itself and everything in it and what would be the point of that?

Good sic fi, but useless really from a practical standpoint. I'll bite though if you can show me one example. Oh, its theoretical, just like my point.

Besides how boring that sounds. The same everywhere. Bummer.

A copy won't have the exact structure because it will end up going through different things than you. Did I say that each copy experiences the same thing? Each copy experiences something different & each copy has a part of your soul. Say you come to a fork in your life do you pick path A or path B? One of you will pick A & the copy will pick B, that way you are experiencing/learning many lessons in order to gain purity. Therefore it is not useless, it serves as a means for our soul to reach purity.

Give me one example that disproves my theory, oh wait you can't either. Just because there isn't any proof doesn't mean that it isn't a possibility. To think it's not a possibility is sheer ignorance. We know nothing about how this world & universe works. Don't make assumptions.
edit on 23-5-2014 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

A copy won't have the exact structure because it will end up going through different things than you.

Then its not a copy. I thought the "theory" has the same you doing the same things in the replica Universe-- "somewhere"?

Oh…

Each copy experiences something different & each copy has a part of your soul.

If copy b turns right instead of left and dies in a fiery kiln explosion…

We know nothing about how this world & universe works.

Just you do… got it.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

A copy won't have the exact structure because it will end up going through different things than you.

Then its not a copy. I thought the "theory" has the same you doing the same things in the replica Universe-- "somewhere"?

Oh…

Each copy experiences something different & each copy has a part of your soul.

If copy b turns right instead of left and dies in a fiery kiln explosion…

We know nothing about how this world & universe works.

Just you do… got it.

*facepalm* I forgot trying to have a logical debate with you is useless.

Understanding what you were trying to say with the first response is a bit hard. There are many theories, one of them, the one I'm talking about, goes like this:

Each soul can be spread out into, let's say 6 (because we don't know how many) bodies. Each body starts off the same but as each soul goes on a different path, changes are bound to happen. Hence "If copy b turns right instead of left and dies in a fiery kiln explosion… " The lessons that are learned before copy b died in a fiery kiln explosion can still be important, plus copy B had an impact on the people around them in that life so it's still just an important. Each body isn't guaranteed to make it to the same age as the rest of the copies.

"We know nothing about how this world & universe works."
Just you do… got it.

Did I say this is a fact? I said this a theory. Pay attention to ALL the words I say, not just selectively picking what you want.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Did I say this is a fact? I said this a theory. Pay attention to ALL the words I say, not just selectively picking what you want.

Fact=There is you.

Done with this.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I started reading your thread and thought of this poem:

The Egg by Andy Weir

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Ah yes I have read that poem before it is a good one and yes it does remind me of it as well now that you mention it.

I also feel that as far as we have advanced as the human race we are still blind and do not look at the obvious many times like Plato's cave.

webspace.ship.edu...

edit on 24-5-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join