It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Admits Fast & Furious Docs Should Be Released Under FOIA After Indefinitely Delaying JW’s Suit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Can a federal agency trying to cover up wrongdoing lawfully withhold documents under executive privilege—reserved for the president of the United States—when the records don’t even involve the commander-in-chief? Judicial Watch

Do you think we will ever get to the bottom of Fast & Furious?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Maybe. All we need to do is get one of the many of Obama's scandals to stick and the whole house of cards will start to come down because it puts doubt on all of his other claims. I have my hopes currently for the VA scandal since it appears to have bi-partisan support against it (well at least the house, not sure about the senate yet)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The US government intentionally sold guns to straw buyers and criminals, I doubt we will ever know the details as they will embarrass someone important.

Now I imagine if I knowingly sold guns to criminals there would be harsh consequences.

Neat system we have here where the rulers are above the law.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
The US government intentionally sold guns to straw buyers and criminals, I doubt we will ever know the details as they will embarrass someone important.

Now I imagine if I knowingly sold guns to criminals there would be harsh consequences.

Neat system we have here where the rulers are above the law.

The best part is the reason they did it, didn't one of the leaked emails say something along the lines of them selling these guns to the cartels so there would be a gun problem they could use as justification for restricting the second amendment?

Real classy there guys, make a problem that doesn't exist, so you can use it to justify taking our rights, that aren't even involved in the made up problem.

Just class acts these guys.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Maybe. All we need to do is get one of the many of Obama's scandals to stick and the whole house of cards will start to come down because it puts doubt on all of his other claims. I have my hopes currently for the VA scandal since it appears to have bi-partisan support against it (well at least the house, not sure about the senate yet)

I hope you're right, so far the dancing coverups and the help of the MSM has made it difficult for anything to stick to the teflon president. I was over at my moms the day this broke, and I looked at her and said this is BS. She asked why. I said because the weapons that were all laid out before the cameras most were military and illegal for a civilian to possess, if they could I would have already had them. One was a 50cal. browning machine gun.

She gave a look that was one of those holy crap looks, then said "why would you want one of those"... Oh would that be fun to shoot, of course I would need a 2nd job to pay for the ammo but what fun it would be.

This was a setup from the get go, to get the people who know nothing of firearms to think you can get anything at a gun store, and we needed more and tougher laws. Since the investigation started Eric the Withholder has withheld documents from investigators and when that was no longer possible Obama put them under Executive Privilege and claimed he knew nothing about it. Perplexing to say the least. This is where I hold Republicans responsible for not pushing. This will make them just as responsible as Obama/Holder for doing nothing.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Just so you know, shooting the M2 also known as ma deuce, is very fun, my lord, the only regular crew served weapon I fired even close to as fun and awe inspiring was the mk19.

Who makes a machine gun that fires 40mm grenades at almost the speed of an M2? I don't know, but I am glad they did.

edit on 2014bFridayv0420145 by oblvion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion
a reply to: MarlinGrace

Just so you know, shooting the M2 also known as ma deuce, is very fun, my lord, the only regular crew served weapon I fired even close to as fun and awe inspiring was the mk19.

Who makes a machine gun that fires 40mm grenades at almost the speed of an M2? I don't know, but I am glad they did.

Now I am jealous... Thanks for your service.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: oblvion

I always enjoyed firing the .50 cal machine gun more than the mk 19. But I was also in field artillery and we fired the MLRS. Nothing says hello like being able to blanket a square kilometer in bombs raining from the sky.
edit on 23-5-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

You have a better chance of finding the missing Malaysian 777, and finding out what really happened there.

When the corrupt are in power and have control over the agencies, "getting to the bottom" of anything that has happened on their watch becomes impossible, you will get the only "bottom" they want you to get to.

Good luck nonetheless.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

You have a better chance of finding the missing Malaysian 777, and finding out what really happened there.

When the corrupt are in power and have control over the agencies, "getting to the bottom" of anything that has happened on their watch becomes impossible, you will get the only "bottom" they want you to get to.

Good luck nonetheless.

I hope they can find Malaysian flight 370 as well.

I agree I don't think we'll ever get the full story.

new topics

top topics

join