It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you TRUST John Mitchell to investigate... Richard Nixon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Senator Cruz Grills FBI Director Over IRS Targeting Scandal

Democratic Judiciary Committee Chairman says lack of answers are ‘appropriate’

-
SUMMARY-OPINION: ___________________________ .

HINT: It's Fill-n-the-Blank ... ( or a "STONEWALL" ).
edit on 22-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

We have reached an all time low.

With the outrageous bonuses and budgets in every department.

It seems nobody knows anything.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

After watching that,I now know exactly, nothing more than I did before watching it.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

No I think this administration has hit an all time low, he knew the answers to the questions and it wouldn't have made a difference one way or the other to know how many people have been interviewed. This is another continual coverup and protection of the Obama administration. As the number of scandals grow, nothing happens, fast & furious is the withholding 30K documents and nothing. Someone somewhere needs to push and push hard for answers from these criminals. So we can start locking up the people responsible for crimes committed by terrible politicians.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nah we have been this low before.

For a second I thought you were talking about bush when he started the bailouts and the Cheney war. Then I saw your timestamp and Knew you were talking about Obama and how he continued with the same things and denials like the previous administration.

I really hope you aren't part of the problem and think its only one side that is not accountable?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: terriblyvexed

After watching that,I now know exactly, nothing more than I did before watching it.

WE DO KNOW SOMETHING:

Beginning at the 1:55-Mark:

1. Senator Cruz asks: "Have you interviewed more or less than 10 victims?"

2. FBI's Comey answers: "I can't say".

3. Senator Cruz states: "The victims-of-the-targeting keep telling us, they have not been interviewed."

-
SUMMARY-OBSERVATION: WHAT Investigation ???
edit on 22-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

For a second I thought you were talking about bush when he started the bailouts and the Cheney war. Then I saw your timestamp and Knew you were talking about Obama and how he continued with the same things and denials like the previous administration.

Yeah Yeah, we know it's George Bush's fault.

This entire Administration's default answer is it's Bush's fault.

You would think the American People would join together and demand answers.

Or we can just blame George. This whole house of lies is beginning to unravel.

Is denial fun ?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I really hope you aren't part of the problem and think its only one side that is not accountable?

Why do they always trot out the Bush defense? It's not ok for anyone at anytime, but the time is now not in previous administrations. This is like some kind of reverse bait and switch. "Oh yeah look what Bush did" It just doesn't wash anymore, the water stinks and it needs to be changed.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yeah Yeah, we know it's George Bush's fault.

This entire Administration's default answer is it's Bush's fault.

You would think the American People would join together and demand answers.

Or we can just blame George. This whole house of lies is beginning to unravel.

Is denial fun ?

I could be wrong and I'm not trying to be an @hole. However it appears to me that you are blinded with such will power to show how much better the Reps are than the Dems that you overlook the big picture and hence are part of the problem.

re read my post and you will see that I wasn't only blaming Bush but Obama as well. You are naive to think that in DC they actual care about party ideals over money. Obama hasn't done anything more than the previous administration because neither party works for the majority of the consumers.

As long as people such as yourself keep blaming the other party and not the lobbying influences in DC than nothing will change.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Since I have been an Independent for over 30 years.

I would say you missed your guess.

I hate them all equally...Right Now it's Obama's turn.

We need to unite. Blaming only seeks to divide.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Since I have been an Independent for over 30 years.

I would say you missed your guess.

I hate them all equally...Right Now it's Obama's turn.

We need to unite. Blaming only seeks to divide.

Glad to hear it . I stand corrected.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

No hard feelings...

The rhetoric gets pretty deep around here.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Why do they always trot out the Bush defense? It's not ok for anyone at anytime, but the time is now not in previous administrations. This is like some kind of reverse bait and switch. "Oh yeah look what Bush did" It just doesn't wash anymore, the water stinks and it needs to be changed.

Why did you take it as the Bush defense and overlooked what I said about Obama?

"Obama and how he continued with the same things and denials like the previous administration. " Meaning he is no better than Bush and regardless which party is in control it doesn't work out for the consumers.

I will spell it out:
The losers are the INDIVIDUALS, INDIVIDUAL Republicans, and INDIVIDUAL Democrats, The winners are the GOP , DNC, Politicians, Lobbyist and special interest groups with the deepest pockets.

Blaming the OTHER party is a key factor on how they can keep screwing the general public year after year. Switching sides is not the problem nor is blaming the other side going to help.

Until the individuals , INDIVIDUAL Republicans, and INDIVIDUAL Democrats start talking about the money that is being allowed to pass through Washington with open doors , nothing will get fixed.

There is a reason that regardless which party is in control the same things always happen:
1. Bigger gov't
2. No significant decrease in taxes.
3. More regulations in favor of big business: Oil,Healthcare, GMO , direct automobile selling to consumers,etc
4. Less regulations in favor of the consumer: Net neutrality
5. More conflict.
6. Less personal freedoms.
n+..................................

edit on 58531America/ChicagoThu, 22 May 2014 18:58:44 -0500up3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Hopefully those who are paying attention will begin to see its a rigged game. The Hearings are pure theater. I'm sure they have a good laugh at our expense right after, when the false face comes off and they can put their legs up and plan the next play in the game.

Hearing are just diversions so they can wait until peoples short attention spans move on. Nobody is going to take anyone down and I'm sure because they can't go after anyone for real without their own misdeeds biting them on the butt.

edit on 5/22/2014 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   

True enough, but I was pretty sure they weren't investigating from the start.

I mean administration officials did say they would get to the bottom of this.

A.K.A we're going to do the exact opposite of what we say.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

It seems nobody knows anything.[/post]

To believe your next sentence this one would reflect being prior to Bush.

Did you think it was a 7 year old post?

I don't think anyone with a clear mind would think it's one party or the other, we got to this point because they are both complicite. They are but cheeks of the same ass. I am just tired of the Bush defense every time someone criticizes Obama and the current administration of criminals.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

To believe this sentence above the next sentence would make me think it was previous to Bush.

For a second I thought you were talking about bush when he started the bailouts and the Cheney war.

Then I saw your timestamp and Knew you were talking about Obama and how he continued with the same things and denials like the previous administration. Did you think this was a 7 year old post?

Never, they are but cheeks of the same ass. Anyone with a clear mind knows both are responsible for getting where we are today. Maybe I am misreading this but apparently I am not the only one. The battle is for today not what happened yesterday, if we keep looking back you can't go forward. If all we do is point out yesterdays history and never address what happened today it will continue to SOSDD.

new topics

top topics

join