It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

proof that evolution and the Bible dont mix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I was reading the dinosaur report, and saw people saying how no one new of dino's 1K years ago, all that bull, and it lead me to relize how uneducated people are about it. one would only be led to the conclusion who belives in evolution it wasnt untill recently people new of Dinos since they supposively became extinct 65M years ago, thus no person has ever seen a dino. but, I dont think they went extinct all that long ago, and still think their around today./ the wordd "saur" or "dinosaur" wasnt invented till the 1800's, so before then any previous mention of dino was dragon, or behamoth on a few rare occasions. in sea captain books they recorded sea monsters, the Babylonian empire had documented they were raising dragons to pull their chariots, china speaks of dragons, and how they raised them up, every civilization known has stories of dragons, and the famous knight who supposively ripped off a T-rex's arms, he described the creature i his writting's as a huge creature with stubby arms and 2 big hind legs, with a big head, sounds like a T-rex. just back a few hundred years ago, oin US weather reports reported a flock of dragons flying certain directions, predeicting weather patterns. but the fact dragons were flying overhead wasnt important, it was the direction they were flying. why do evolution and the Bible collide then, u may be asking? why does the Bible state that "behomoths" and "dragons" existed back then to kings and peoples, and described them, if they died off 65M years ago? the only way the dino's could be alive today is if they went on the ark, a baby dino, and survived to the next life after the flood. why is it that evolutuion says man was dumb and got smart, when the Bible states the complete opposite. God looked at Adam, and saw he was PERFECT and EVERYTHING he had made was VERY GOOD. does God make a perfect person with bad eyes, and not have the ability to think? the Bibles makes clear that in the days of Adam, they had musical wodd win instruments, Adam sewed leaves together to make clothes when he was naked. lets u try to sew leaves together to make a pair of jeans. oh wait, only thing is u have to make yer own needle and thread. now that takes skill and brains. and to build a flute, that takes brains. why couldnt he have built more copmplex stuff, he was perfect, and threu the years peoples genes gfot mixed up and dilluted and people turned stupid. Does God make something PERFECT and VERY GOOD, only later to let man become even better? if ya ask me, I cnat even do 260 times 245 in one second, and neither can the average person. I doubt a perfect person couldnt figure it out immediately.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It would help a lot if you could give us descriptions on how they described these dragons. We dont have much to go on.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I don't think anything's going to help this post.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
But your whole idea is based on events that took place only in one book.Evolutionist have thousands upon thousands of books, articles,and research to go on.As for the creation of dragons and cyclops, and other mythical creatures research ancient greece for that answer..The greek islands were full of dinosaur bones but the greeks didnt know that's what they were so they came up with stories to explain them.The bones became the fallen heroes and the beast they slain.A mammoth skeleton was found in a coffin laid out like a man in a tomb and was said to be the remains of one of their best heroes..can't remember the name.

Your faith blinds you my friend.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Simon_Boudreaux]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Why can't evolution be one of God's tools, that God uses to design the universe? Why do the two ideas have to be mutually exclusive?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
i looked at this an alls i can say is.......... 505

it took me 2 secs to realize so am i evolved? jus because i can do a sum in 2 secs??

maybe so.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Why can't evolution be one of God's tools, that God uses to design the universe? Why do the two ideas have to be mutually exclusive?

I've always wondered the same thing...even used the concept in another thread recently...never gotten an answer!

Maybe evolution just looks "slow" from our perspective, and viewed in "god time" it's taking 7 "days".

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azeari of the Radiant Eye
I don't think anything's going to help this post.

Paragraphs would help this post... at least it would encourage me to read it

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I never said God and evolution doesnt mix, but evolution and the Bible doesnt mix.

Genesis 1:18-20 "The God said "It is not good for man to be alone. I will make a helper who is right for him. 19: from the ground God formed EVERY wild animal and every bird in the sky. He brought them to Adam so the man could name them. (meaning, Adam named EVERY animal) Whatever the man called each living thing, that became its name. 20: The man gave names to ALL the tame animals, to the birds of the sky, and to all the wild animals. But Adam did not find a helper tha was right for him.

ha, that proves it there. that means Dino's were around before woman was around, cause God makes woman after Adam names every animal. thus, if man evolved after dino's that contradicts the Bible. they just dont mix.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   

i think you read that wrong or if not you need to work on your multiplication
245x260 = 63700

the ark theory only floats if you believe the version contained in the old testament is original and as there is a version from several generations earlier
that is unlikely.

given that the Gorilla was thought to be mythical until the early 1900s anything is possible. is that not the basis of cryptozoology?

top topics

join