It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three matadors are gored HAHA!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

im a disgrace?

not to my country. ive never claimed one other than this one, unlike you.

you, a new yorker, whom claims spain. whom claims a barbaric sport as your culture, yet it isnt even your culture. you were born and raised in new york! you are american! not a spaniard.

or you were, till you turned your back on us and claimed them.

as bush said, "youre either with us, or against us".

your dad is a spaniard. you were american. till you claimed spain. your choice, and one i fought for so have at it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: stormson

originally posted by: tadaman
Dont expect another response from me. Take that as you wish, victory /vindication. I dont care. I dont waste time talking to fools who arent even men in my eyes.

edit on 6 4 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Dont expect another response from me. Take that as you wish, victory /vindication. I dont care. I dont waste time talking to fools who arent even men in my eyes.

your perception is what ever it is.

just remember, you have the right to think less of me because i fought for your right to do so. you owe all of your freedoms to me and men like me.

nuff said. and, your welcome.

edit on 4-6-2014 by stormson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

i fought for your right to do so. you owe all of your freedoms to me

Ill be a fool with you bud. Lets keep at it and see who runs out of steam. You dont deserve the last word.

like you said:
unless I am a hipster on a mac, then you didnt do it for me (or other lesser citizens than yourself). You specifically said you didnt do it for me. You chose who you were doing it for. I think you just did for yourself. You probably just couldn't imagine working like the rest of us. Lazy. Self righteous too. You probably cant find your way to a bus stop without a ride or someone pointing you in the right direction.

You didn't do a thing for my freedoms. I earn them daily.

you have the right to think less of me

You are the only one TRYING to put anyone down. Shows how insecure and how weak you are. Those who made you should be ashamed. They failed in making a man. They made a hurt little boy who needs to hurt others to feel strength. My strength comes from inside. I am strong with or without the validation of others. Maybe my spanish heritage showed me that. Maybe my American upbringing showed me that. I tend to think that we teach that to ourselves or not. You haven't learned a damn thing and no amount of time in the military will show you.

not to my country. ive never claimed one other than this one, unlike you.

I never did either. Please show me where I "claimed" Spain. What I put a flag into it and said its mine now? LOL

you, a new yorker, whom claims spain. whom claims a barbaric sport as your culture, yet it isnt even your culture. you were born and raised in new york! you are american! not a spaniard.

Which is it bub? I thought you said I put a flag into Spain and claimed it? You do understand the basic concept of heritage no? The only REAL Americans according to your criteria are the native Americans then. Or just not having any culture. Yeah, thats smart. Be nothing. Sure.

or you were, till you turned your back on us and claimed them.

Show me where I did that oh glorious judge. I think you are the only one to turn your back on your countrymen. Starting with me, and not limited to hipsters or other people you dont "like".

as bush said, "youre either with us, or against us".

Hitler said it too. Not for nothing but Bush was as bad as Obama. Not a single president eroded this nations freedoms and way of life like him next to Obama. I understand that Fox news is on air in every base across the world. That's no excuse for willingly accepting brain washing. He is responsible for more American deaths than the enemy. We went into Iraq for money and got how many of our people killed so his buddies could make bank? yeah, keep loving the guy that thinks of you as cannon fodder and pisses on everything that this nation was ever about.

your dad is a spaniard. you were american. till you claimed spain. your choice, and one i fought for so have at it.

You fought for Bush. Your words. My dad was a Spaniard sure. We all come from someplace except the native Americans. They come from the continental US. You are probably from Europe. I never "claimed" Spain. I claim my heritage. Something you cant do and enrich yourself and your country by because you lost it long ago. You are as transient as pop culture. Thats on you.

Mr tin soldier. have at it.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   

perhaps i miswrote the hipster comment, but i wont correct it.

what i meant to say is you are no better than a hipster at starbucks. collateral.

i did it for my grandparents that were in wwii, my uncles in vietnam and korea, my greats in wwi and so on. i did it for my kids, hoping they wouldnt have to. i did it for my county. you were just a by product.

should you join, you will quickly come to the same conclusion. those muslims that preach shiria law in new york? your first thought is shoot them for betraying the country that gives them the freedom to say such things. or new yorkers that claim a country they werent born in. then you think, no they have that right. i fought for them to have that right. my country is better because they have that right and men like me defend that right.

dont get me wrong, i dont think any different than any other vet. we are all better than able bodied civs that didnt join. even those that serve in peace time, simply cause something could have broke out. we all think it. you can say you love this country, but till you lay your life on the line to show it, do you really?

i assume you would die in defense of your wife. if youre not, do you truly love her? same goes for your country.

p.s. you really didnt just write that being a soldier and combat duty was lazy did you? perhaps you should edit that a bit.
how, exactly, do you "earn" your freedoms?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I said YOU are lazy.

Resting all your worth as a man on a few years of military service?

Saying that you are BETTER than your countrymen for it?

You are not better. Do you even understand the definition of SERVICE?

Its a lazy person who rides the coat tails of great men. You may have served along side them, but the way you carry yourself is not befitting a man. You may have BEEN a soldier. Who are you today? Someone who craps on his people for not wearing a uniform. If and when I serve it will be humbly and honestly. Not for bragging rights. That cheapens it.

You can say what you want, but you showed your true colors. They arent RW&B. They are you you and you.

P.S.

HOW exactly did you give my freedoms to me? BY killing Iraqis instead of Afghan taliban? By making Iraq a cess pool of insurgency where there was none? by giving them and all our enemies a new source of propaganda to be used against us?

Even if you were in the right place and shooting the right people, how would them dieing not just secure our safety? How did you SECURE my freedom? Were they going to invade us and conquer us? I thank the military for revenge, something I agree with to an extent, Just dont feed me crap you dont even understand yourself though pal. How am I free thanks to YOU?

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I said YOU are lazy.

Resting all your worth as a man on a few years of military service?

Saying that you are BETTER than your countrymen for it?

You are not better. Do you even understand the definition of SERVICE?

Its a lazy person who rides the coat tails of great men. You may have served along side them, but the way you carry yourself is not befitting a man. You may have BEEN a soldier. Who are you today? Someone who craps on his people for not wearing a uniform. If and when I serve it will be humbly and honestly. Not for bragging rights. That cheapens it.

You can say what you want, but you showed your true colors. They arent RW&B. They are you you and you.

P.S.

HOW exactly did you give my freedoms to me? BY killing Iraqis instead of Afghan taliban? By making Iraq a cess pool of insurgency where there was none? by giving them and all our enemies a new source of propaganda to be used against us?

Even if you were in the right place and shooting the right people, how would them dieing not just secure our safety? How did you SECURE my freedom? Were they going to invade us and conquer us? I thank the military for revenge, something I agree with to an extent, Just dont feed me crap you dont even understand yourself though pal. How am I free thanks to YOU?

my, what a civilian response. see, its not who we kill, its that we are willing to die. yes, even for you.

im not special, btw. nearly every vet feels that way. we were willing to die, while you sat and played battlefield or what ever game is the rage these days (i dont play combat games, i did it in real life).

oh, once a soldier, always a soldier. i still max 315 and can drop a man at 300 meters.

tell me, what is the biggest sacrifice you have made for this country? ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.

i would go through your posts to show you choosing spain over america, but im sure youve edited them by now. i have to wait five minutes to respond just to get all your edits in now.

p.s. i am more man than you. i submitted my own desires in service to my country. ive faced death. ive killed. you? not so much.
edit on 4-6-2014 by stormson because: edit for no reason except to edit.

one more edit to drive the point home. i am better than you. every vet i know, and those i dont, that served honorably is better than you. i know permanent residents that served, not even citizens, that are better than you. seriously, even non-citizens were willing to lay it on the line. you? not so much. so yeah, we are better. go back to spain and follow your heritage of being conquered.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

so yeah, we are better

Nazis said the same crap. Your grandfather should smack you silly if he really did serve in WW2.

You think you are better for killing a man? what are you retarded? A monkey can kill someone.

You really think that you are worth more for being able to kill someone? Damn, you are a special kind of dumb.

i would go through your posts to show you choosing spain over america, but im sure youve edited them by now.

Go back further to where I cant edit. What? wouldn't show what you ASSUMED about me? *Idiot still cant notice that he posted AFTER I edited. Here, from the top of page 5 from over a week ago. There is no way for me to edit:ME

"I love my country. The US. If Spain and the US went to war I would have to kill Spaniards. I fully accept that and wouldnt find issue beyond my personal ties to my family and my friends back in Spain. "

also, Most people would fight an aggressor trying to hurt their people. A freaking lunch lady would do that. Even animals do it. That is not what makes anyone great. YOU didnt do that either. Being willing isnt isht. You can only say your service was noble in that you followed orders even if you didnt agree with them. YOU dont get to say you defended my freedoms. THAT is a privilege for those like your grandfather who actually did. You fought because you were told to. NOT because our country was going to be conquered and our freedoms taken. YOU fought the same as a cheap merc. The only difference is that you didnt get paid like them and you didnt have a choice.

You really think that being able to kill someone makes you better? You are a disgrace. Only a coward would measure his worth like that.

You dont even understand the warrior ethos. It would be shameful for me to even explain that to you. I am sorry but you are a complete disgrace. You are an animal with clothing and basic language skills. Little nore.

You think killing people is a worthwhile skill set? Only if you plan on staying in the profession of arms and never feeding your family from the honest sweat off your brow, you know facing life and possible failure, the hard part of life. YOur skill set is only worth something if you are going to be a gun for hire for a mercenary outfit.

Got the balls to go into Syria Mr warrior? Sure you do. Sure.....Thats the only place your little crap skill set is worth a damn. Its worthless to your people. I bet you will think you are defending our freedoms when you cash that check too. You wont get that fat check though. You are too much of a coward to keep up with it. You USED TO practice the profession of arms. Tell me you are going to Syria or else where as a mercenary and I will take it all back. You wont though. The possible real and escalated risk of death would keep your coward ass at the bar bragging about all those people you killed "Mr killer".

Stay home and ride the soldier story for free beer in your local crap bar until you are old and fat.

P.S
Only an idiot brags about killing people. You probably called in an air strike or something and count that. What are you a drone operator?

You dont know me guy. I dont need to brag like some damned keyboard warrior about killing people. You were probably a damned mechanic or cook in the service. You could drop a man from blah blah blah. You couldnt drop me. I guarantee you that. And even if you did, I would keep getting up. You would need to kill me Mr killer. I dont think you have it in you to be honest. MY God, you are a fraud arent you? One thing I know about people like you. If you brag about it to win a conversation with someone who isnt military, its probably BS.

Also you are a liberal touting your time in the service? I am starting to get a clear picture of you fence walker. Let me guess. Officer. West point. newer class. You joined because some of the men in your family were military. Different services. You went army since your daddy got you a recommendation letter for west point after suckling at the teet of your local representative. You were in charge of some deployments from the rear, strikers or something. You had a few tours which you spent in back with the officers. You probably left early after claiming PTSD. You sure as hell werent a grunt. You have a good handle on economics and fancied yourself electable material but hit a wall after you were ignored for being just another jackass. You joined the service and developed hopes of making a solid background in politics but ended up selling insurance? Somthing like that right? I know your kind. You think you are better and live your life based on what you did at 18-26. Please. You arent elite. You are just a brick in the wall. The common man doesnt thank you and you are of no service to him. You sent them to die while you went home to fancy yourself a war hero.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

tl;dr

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sure you didn't read it, sure.

The truth stings.

As far as your opinion on bullfighting I will assume that anything too long isnt read by you. So why should I even consider your opinion about a time honored practice by Spaniards or any aspect of my culture? Are you arguing from an educated and well versed point of view? Are you basing your arguments against it and my people from a varied and diverse cultural background or experience? Are you someone who regularly studies, travels, is scholarly and can begin to tell me how primitive and backwards my people are based on the truth of his illuminated mind?

I doubt it. You probably don't know the first thing about my culture yet have the audacity to preach to me about our customs and history so as to judge us as a people. I doubt you are even slightly well versed in our own history and culture that we share as Americans. You say you defended my freedoms but I bet you didnt even read the constitution you swore to defend because it was "too long". You were too busy eating and sleeping I bet....*Looking at the "complete" warrior lion over here with no brain or heart.

Anyone that is going to pretend to judge me or my people better know damned well what the hell they are talking about. A knee jerk reaction deserves the same in response. Nothing is as it seems from a distance. Nothing is as simple as our minds are. If anyone here wants to begin to make sense and not sound like some whiney child screaming about the "poor bulls" you better do your homework first. A judge must first be a master of that which he judges. If not he is just a fool talking out of his ass based on his first ignorant impression.

Peace out.

Enjoy the ride.

edit on 6 5 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join