It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The location of Eden

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
Talking about Eden and Eve and other legends;

... When He discovered that they had been hidden, God proclaimed that what had once been hidden should remain hidden. ...

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Ghaele]

ahha, some ammunition for my own changing or modified thoughts concerning Eden, Paradise, the Garden.....

maybe that 'circular flaming sword' to exclude humanity from possible return
is not so much a physical analogy as an intellectually 'impassable' one??

perhaps the 'eden' is that liveable zone, both north & south of equatorial earth...our iceage ancestors would create stories & oral traditions of an eden? the biblical eden being one legend of many that still persist worldwide.

i second that idea that the Eden and the Garden were two distinct things/places
In the larger picture the 4 rivers could be Euphrates, Nile, Ganges, Amazon, Danube, Mississippi,....
any of them being original or renamed after the deluge...
(which leaves the researcher/ inquisitor with more than one starting point, i.e. were the river names preflood or postflood identities?)

...so there is one interpetation of the 'impassable' 'flaming sword' & 'gate keeper', to: keep hidden that which is hidden (including the location of eden & the garden)

thanks Ghaele, for your post & link in the above post...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Peace

According to my understanding, Eden is in Yesod; the 4th-dimension, known as the Vital or Etheric Plane; The Ninth Sphere of The Tree of Life.....

Four Rivers of Eden - "And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads. The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold; And the gold of that land is good: there is bdellium and the onyx stone. The land of Havilah is our own physical body, and the gold of this land is the solar atoms from our seminal system, that is to say, the semen’s potable gold. And the name of the second river is Gihon: the same is it that compasseth the whole land of Ethiopia. This second river is the Cephalo-Rachis liquid, which is the other pole of our seminal system. With it we encompass the whole land of Ethiopia, that is to say, the whole of our head and throat, since we form the brain and throat with the Cephalo-Rachis liquid. And the name of the third river is Hiddekel: that is it which goeth toward the east of Assyria. And the fourth river is Euphrates. (Genesis 2:10-14) The river which goes toward the east of Assyria and the river Euphrates are the two poles of the woman’s seminal system. Therefore, the woman is towards the east of us, because she is the door of Paradise and this door is always towards the east. Eden is sex itself. Thus, the Tree of Life is within Eden itself. The great Hierophant Eliphas Levi said that the Great Magical Arcanum is the Tree of Life and that “at the foot of this Tree is the source of the four mysterious rivers of Eden.” Yet, he fearfully says in a moment of consternation: “Here I must pause, and I fear that already I have said too much.” This is the formidable, unutterable secret which no Initiate has ever dared to reveal. This is the formidable secret of the “Great Arcanum.” The four rivers of Eden are the sexual forces of man and woman. The Tree of Life is in the midst of these four rivers of Eden." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
A little south-west of Van Turkey, near Daldere. Van Golu Lake could have been the source of the four rivers issuing out from Eden.

totaly agree tehre are alot of armenian scientists taht say the same, they found a sewer system in Van dating from before the second iceage

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ethiopia: The Garden of Eden

Ethiopia is mentioned as being near or surrounding the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:13. Since 1974 Paleontologists have excavated six million years of life and conclude that Ethiopia is the scientific location of human origin, true Garden of Eden.

ethkogserv.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
This thread is quite old, but I'd like to add another point of view which hasn't been heard yet.

According to the Urantia book, the Garden of Eden was situated on a long, narrow peninsula, almost an island, which was projected westwards from the eastern shores of the Mediterranean. You can read about it here:

Paper 73 - The Garden of Eden

From what it says, I gather that Eden was either situated on the island of Cyprus or some other landmass which is now underwater (perhaps between the island of Cyprus and the shore).

Alexandros

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Eden is supposedly located where the Tigris and Euphrates meet.

It is supposedly located in Iraq.

In a town called Al Qurna.

I went there in 2003 during Op Telic 1 there is a hotel built right on the end where the river's meet.

There is also a memorial tree in the supposed spot of the tree of life.

This picture below from WIKI show's the tree.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 14-6-2008 by h3akalee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join