It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, Iam Hasan New to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Greetings everyone , my name is Hasan , Iam 18 years old , high school senior , I Was born in lebanon , (middle east) and Iam currently still living there , since i was born , i lived 3 wars , and many other conflicts , lebanon is a small country , so many times i almost died , in a car bombing , or a Missile Shower , these times the situation is very different , except for the corrupted governments , its quite peaceful , but its still affected by the neighboring syria crisis , we got about 2 million syrian refugees , and some of them are terrorists , and other aare causing socio-economic issues ,. Iam interesed in science , philosophy and politics , my political views , mmm iam not very sure , but i really hate zionists , Iam ready to fight for my country against any nation, I hate corruption and injustice , I hate People fighting each other, I really want to make a change , to unite people , to fight the ones who made a deal with the devil, who sold their souls for money , I joined this forum, because i really want to meet like minded people , it really helping . Iam currently playing solo , in my plan to make change , a revolution perhaps , i know that is silly , but at least i have something rather than nothing , Iam not a big conspiracy theorist , but i believe a conspiracy is at hand these days ,

thanks
plus anyone can help me using this site

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: middleeasterndude

Hi Hasan welcome to ATS , I hope you stay safe and your region finally finds peace soon

A Mod will be along at some point with some helpful stuff for you to read but until then have a browse around and enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Hello Middleeasterndude!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember to Have Fun!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and the U.S.terrorist watchlist, and the No Fly list and the......but welcome still...lol

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: middleeasterndude

Greetings everyone , my name is Hasan

thanks
plus anyone can help me using this site

ATS Thread: How to embed a Youtube video

And welcome!

Cowboy hats are optional

Mike Grouchy

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ats .. before doing anything learn to think .. make sure that your doing something that will benefit in the long run .. you will learn alot here - ignore the propaganda and the hate displayed at times here .. overall its good people and interesting the viewpoints they have ..

Enjoy your visit ..

Visited your country couple times back in the 80s .. the rest of the welcome committee will be along shortly ..
edit on 22/5/14 by Expat888 because: Correct typo and recover beer from my macaque ..

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hit wrong button attempting correct typo .. damn macaque just ran off with my beer laughing at me ..
edit on 22/5/14 by Expat888 because: trying correct typo and recover beer from my macaque ..

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

One of my best friends on here is also from Lebanon.

Try not to get too wound up, and enjoy your stay.

Cody

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Iam ready to fight for my country against any nation

Than you'll be doing the missile showering yourself this time...

I guess war has only thought you to continue warring.

Anyway...welcome...I guess.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
hello ..... and ... wheeeEEEEEEeeeeeeee........

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Iam currently playing solo , in my plan to make change , a revolution perhaps , i know that is silly ,

First rule of revolution is to keep it a secret, silly.

But welcome to the site, I am sure we could use more fervor.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: middleeasterndude
I Was born in lebanon , (middle east) and Iam currently still living there

Welcome to ATS.

You said that you are currently still living 'there' ... not 'here'.
Are you also living outside of Lebanon?
Over in that part of the world, sometimes people have to move around.
So that's why I ask.

One of my daughters best friends is Lebanese.
She is a nice girl and she cooks some awesome food up. Tasty.
Some really great food dishes come out of that part of the world.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Iam ready to fight for my country against any nation

Than you'll be doing the missile showering yourself this time...

I guess war has only thought you to continue warring.

Anyway...welcome...I guess.

There is nothing wrong with DEFENDING their nation against aggressors.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Welcome, it is always good to have another's perspective! Hope you enjoy your stay and careful what you believe.

Here is a good thread that I like to go back and read from time to time as it helps to sift through the information that is presented here on this site.

Critical Thinking

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Sounds like you live in a very interesting part of the world!

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Welcome, Hasan.
Hope you stay safe and that everything gets worked out in your country, but I doubt the Zionists in the US and other strongholds will ever allow that to happen until they are all arrested. Enjoy your time here. There are some intelligent people here from all around the world and from many different walks of life, -races,. religion, etc.. An important thing here is respect for everybody no matter how much in disagreement.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Welcome.. And wow what an intro...
Not silly at all about a revolution...
See you around the boards -nat

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
Look forward to seeing you on the boards.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Hi there Hasan and Welcome to ATS !!

One of the nicest customer that I deal with is Lebanese. Good people. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

top topics

join